aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't verify this but I heard an attorney being interviewed about the case (not affiliated directly with the case) say that if JA isn't 'up to' the proceedings on Wednesday, things will be postponed until she is....and that it could go on indefinitely.... SMH....

Her? I thought Donavan was her male friend from jail?! :waitasec:
I am so confused! I cannot keep up with this circus! :scared:
It is killing my brain cells and sucking my intelligence out of me! :eek:verreaction:

Donavan is a female. I swear.

Oh yeah.....the "how to kick your pedophile habit" pamphlets. I had forgotten those. Wonder how mitigating those pamphlets that she picked up at the mall will turn out to be.
:scared:

In my opinion not very, since it most likely falls in the 90% category of lies she's told.

She's toast.

Well, so far as anyone knows, she never killed any of her old boyfriends, besides Travis. I suppose there's that.

She was kind enough to write Ryan Burns and tell him he was never in any danger from her.

She offered Deanna a freshly baked cookie once.

She might have tipped the Starbucks barristas although there was no testimony to that effect.

She did send Travis's grandma flowers, they could use that, couldn't they?

She smiled when Nurmi said he doesn't like her 9 out of 10 days, that's nice, right?

Don't forget her undying need to be kind to all dogs because of her ill treatment of Doggy Boy, as well as her willingness to take feral cats under her wing...

The Huges' connection has always been a strange piece of the puzzle to me as well. And, especially getting access to his computer prior to the LE doing so...very odd.

Chris Hughes is the Administrator/Executor of Travis Alexander's will. Nothing odd about him having access to the e-mail nor checking it. I don't believe Chris was being clandestine about getting into the e-mail. He probably accessed it from his own home.

Many people store passwords and scans of important documents in their e-mail accounts so they never have to worry about losing the information. It's always available.

I haven't been able to keep up here, even now when it's slower. Just wanted to say that up until the self defense um, stuff, I really thought Jodi loved owning Travis and that she thought that was "love". But it really went even beyond control to actually wanting to BE him, or at least almost literally joined at the hip. I'm admitting that when she talked about him I thought she missed him, and that she regretted that he was gone forever. You know, since he passed away and all. She missed his humor, his wise mentoring her in "how to be," his generosity, and she missed being able to continue to pretend they were a couple. I even thought she missed him when she cried, while still knowing that she only really cried when thinking of what she (he?) did to her future. :doh:

So... at the end of the after-verdict interview, interviewer asked her how she felt about seeing the Alexander family, and I thought she was actually sad when she began saying that it was hard because they all look so much like Travis. But then, I began to awaken from my fog when she said it was too hard because it made her remember his abuse. I clearly saw how wrong I was.

:eek:hwow:

That little tidbit surprised me too. All thru the trial she was saying that she didn't want to tarnish his image and what a great guy he was.....Now she doesn't even want to be reminded of what he looks like because all she can think of is his abuse....what did I miss?

Hope this is ok to post:

TRIAL MINUTE ENTRY
DAY 68
State's Attorney: Juan Martinez
Defendant's Attorney: Kirk Nurmi and Jennifer Willmott
Defendant: Present
Court Reporter: Robin Bobbie
12:47 p.m. Trial to Jury continues from 05/08/2013.
Court convenes in chambers with Counsel for the Defendant only.
Discussion is held.
12:53 p.m. Matter concludes.
1:00 p.m. Court convenes in chambers with Defendant and Counsel for the Defendant
present.

Counsel for the Defendant moves to dismiss the death penalty option.

Discussion is held.
IT IS ORDERED denying the motion.
1:14 p.m. Matter concludes.

This occurred on Thursday, May 9th

BBM ~
Keep in mind folks, that this motion was filed AFTER Jodi's little stint on fox news saying that she WANTED the DP. I hope to hell she get's it. She thinks that by using reverse psychology, she can pursuade ANYONE that if that's what she want's then she CAN'T have it. MANIPULATION at it's finest :furious:

As if she were accepting an award, with so much humility. :rolleyes:

8710966399_89ab7d214a_z.jpg

8710966285_5375eb3c92_z.jpg

It looks like she's thinking, "Oh Nurmi, it's been such a wild ride hasn't it? you crazy thing, you, what a blast tho, right? Now come over here and lemme give you a noogie, you ole teddy bear!"

Oh yeah.....the "how to kick your pedophile habit" pamphlets. I had forgotten those. Wonder how mitigating those pamphlets that she picked up at the mall will turn out to be.
:scared:

i searched every where for those type of "pamphlets" and they don't exist save nambla and another how to, then had to scrub my computer cookies after i started getting some very yucky ads and searches :(

Since she said it, and we know how she lies, I don't know if it is actually true but she said in that interview that Nurmi told her she has NO mitigating factors. Should keep the DT's oration to a bare minimum!

Well, so far as anyone knows, she never killed any of her old boyfriends, besides Travis. I suppose there's that.

She was kind enough to write Ryan Burns and tell him he was never in any danger from her.

She offered Deanna a freshly baked cookie once.

She might have tipped the Starbucks barristas although there was no testimony to that effect.

She did send Travis's grandma flowers, they could use that, couldn't they?

She smiled when Nurmi said he doesn't like her 9 out of 10 days, that's nice, right?

Don't forget her undying need to be kind to all dogs because of her ill treatment of Doggy Boy, as well as her willingness to take feral cats under her wing...

She regaled the jail with her singing...

But not the girlfriend?

The alleged GF is supposedly rather attractive. The National Enquirer was stating that she and JA are going to have a child together....well, that's not going to happen now.....

JA met Donavan when she came to Estrella. I don't think they had a romantic interlude. Gosh, I hope they didn't....I'll be back, I have to soak my head in a bucket of bleach....:floorlaugh:

The alleged GF is supposedly rather attractive. The National Enquirer was stating that she and JA are going to have a child together....well, that's not going to happen now.....

JA met Donavan when she came to Estrella. I don't think they had a romantic interlude. Gosh, I hope they didn't....I'll be back, I have to soak my head in a bucket of bleach....:floorlaugh:

I can't see Jodi dating anyone who is not rather attractive. :sick:
Then again I can't see her having friends who are not attractive either.
I guess when you are in jail you have to stretch your standards. :seeya:

Ditto on the bleach. :chillout:

It looks like she's thinking, "Oh Nurmi, it's been such a wild ride hasn't it? you crazy thing, you, what a blast tho, right? Now come over here and lemme give you a noogie, you ole teddy bear!"

When I saw that reaction to Nurmi's statement, I felt so sad for her. She is truly pathetic. That reaction was so abnormal. That is one of the rare times she gave a full on, toothy smile. Like a small child, almost. There is so much wrong with her. Too much to ever fix. She has no reparable parts.... My feeling sad for her is not to be confused with my loathing of her. Just for a split second I saw a little, tiny girl. Who is disheveled, dirty, lost and so confused that she doesn't even know what she's hearing. And she did it all to herself. Willingly.

Pic of the "gf", currently awaiting trial for beating her husband to death

image.jpg

BBM ~
Keep in mind folks, that this motion was filed AFTER Jodi's little stint on fox news saying that she WANTED the DP. I hope to hell she get's it. She thinks that by using reverse psychology, she can pursuade ANYONE that if that's what she want's then she CAN'T have it. MANIPULATION at it's finest :furious:

do we have a date that is was filed?? or the document?

I can't verify this but I heard an attorney being interviewed about the case (not affiliated directly with the case) say that if JA isn't 'up to' the proceedings on Wednesday, things will be postponed until she is....and that it could go on indefinitely.... SMH....

If so, who wants to bet that she'll try it?? JSS won't be too pleased, IMO. Somebody will have to bring a note from her mommy or her doctor before she can cut courtroom class. Grrrrrrrrrrr.

"I did it my-y-y-y way."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member