aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping it's not her. I want her surrender to be genuine, but I fear that she and her scheming ways are not done. I don't feel that this conviction is safe. This is a woman who forged documents in a jail cell after all.

Genuine? Not a chance in hell.

It appears Death Row ain't all that secure....

Share on facebookShare on twitterShare on gmailShare on stumbleuponShare on emailShare on printMore Sharing Services
Posted: May 10, 2013 11:27 AM PDT
Updated: May 10, 2013 11:40 AM PDT

Milo Stanley
LOCAL NEWS
PD: Suspect arrested after trying to hit officer with car
MCSO arrests 10 for alleged human smuggling
Man allegedly shoots cousin's wife during property dispute

More>>
FLORENCE, Ariz. (AP) - An Arizona death row inmate who murdered his wife and young daughter has died in what the Department of Corrections is calling an apparent suicide.

The department says the death Friday of 50-year-old Milo Stanley will be investigated by the department and medical examiners.

Details on how Stanley died weren't immediately available.

Stanley was convicted in Yavapai County of murdering his wife, Susan, and 5-year-old daughter, Seleste, in 1986 during an argument with his wife over his drinking.

Stanley dumped the bodies in a remote area, returned to his Clarkdale home and put his 1-year-old son to bed and then called police to report his wife and daughter missing.

He was sentenced to death for the daughter's death and to life in prison for killing his wife.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/22218829/arizona-death-row-inmate-is-apparent-suicide

Actually, Jodi was pretty lucky. Those wooden kitchen spoons don't even hurt.

Sooo Jodi tweets again... Crying out loud, just throw Castro in the cell with her!

There's a topic! who would survive the other...

Two nights ago, we had a long discussion regarding this issue involving several individuals (OJ, Casey Anthony, Jodi Arias, and some more). It was quite a fight. Suffice it so say that a last minute surprise entrant stole the show with a move we labeled the "Atomic Kangaroo." Check it out, starts here... then just keep scanning for hilarity.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9408158&postcount=1618"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Aggravation phase #2[/ame]

I know what you mean, but I see Mrs. G's point. I can feel some sympathy for her as well. Naturally, that could evaporate quickly given sufficient information -- but lots of good people to really stupid things, and sometimes people who are desperate for affection or attention or more apt to do them for others because they can fall prey to conniving manipulators like our dear JA. At least that's how I see it.

This is a superficial comment but she seems like someone who has probably endured some degree of social awkwardness in her life. It would not surprise me if she is vulnerable to her desire for, as you say, affection/attention or even just to fit in with someone. But, even as I type that, I'm thinking none of us know what the dynamic is with those two. All I can say with confidence is I don't know and I don't want to know.

Travis sure had a lot of shoes - all of mine would fit on one of his shelves !

His closet makes me sad. When you know how he started out, and what he believed in, that closet tells a story. He was proud of what he'd accomplished and he felt good about himself. He was a good guy.

My Father hit us (all of us two brothers included) with a belt. My Mother hit harder than him, all well earned, but most of my life was not spent fearing my father, but losing my Mothers respect. She made it VERY clear to us boys that our actions are as much a part of us as they are her. I would NEVER hurt my Mother, not for being hit harder than my father, but out of respect

losing respect is the worst punishment of all. that was the main thing when I was growing up and my worst punishment.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I have said for a LONG time that the reason why Arias seduced Travis ... >snip<

I know my view of that last night is in the minority but I don't believe they had sex. I think she went tip toe creeping in the night, stripped and woke him up by crawling into bed with him. She may have brought the KY with her. I dunno.

I think he wasn't weak anymore and he was resolved. Whatever he found out about her plus his work with his bishop had strengthened that resolve for him.

She may have tried and tried, but literally couldn't get a rise out of him. And as patient as he probably was, kept physically pushing her away. She realized she didn't even have the sexual control she once had. With mind-shattering certainty she knew he was out of her reach for good. And the simmering inside her began to boil.

My favourite was ..."Your Father's not going to be very pleased about this"

Well, I would be considered an abuser then! We have a local Fall Festival here where we live called Mississinewa 1812, it's a battle reenactment, where there is a vendor that sells solid oak spatulas, spoons, etc. and I INTENTIONALLY bought the biggest, most solid wooden spoon/paddle I could find specifically for paddling my brats! I mounted it on the wall in my Kitchen and I cannot tell you all how many times my kids tried to hide that thing! I would find it stuffed in the couch cushions, under their beds, hell, I even found it one time hidden in my flower pot on my porch! I called that paddle the "Intimidator"! Mind you I RARELY even used it, but when I did...that's right, they got it good a couple times on the butt and they never pulled that crap again! I got the belt when I was a kid and I turned out just fine, raised 3 healthy kids, our daughter is a Junior at Indiana University, Deans List and our 16 year old son is being recruited right now for football by Division 1 Colleges and our 14 year old son is Wrestling Varsity and came in 6th in the nation in his weight class! I think we did allright! Maybe if CMJA's Mom would have disciplined her a little more, she would have had normal boundaries. Obviosuly, it's apparent she did not.

Becky, my friends and I are hoping that your vv never shows up. VVe think you Re the Best. VVe vvant you to continue to post vvithout the you know. Thank you for so many moments of laughter during this difficult trial.

Avvvvvvvv, shucks pferrin. Thanks! I just vvrote you a lengthy reply thanking you and going on and on about my high-minded beliefs about the povver of laughter, etc etc, yadda yadda, but my internet connection cut out and so it vvnent POOF! Anyvvay :)floorlaugh:), just as vvell, I suppose.

My main point vvas: I LOVE ALL OF YOU and I BELIEVE IN THE TRUTH OF LAUGHTER!

Thanks! :seeya:

Two nights ago, we had a long discussion regarding this issue involving several individuals (OJ, Casey Anthony, Jodi Arias, and some more). It was quite a fight. Suffice it so say that a last minute surprise entrant stole the show with a move we labeled the "Atomic Kangaroo." Check it out, starts here... then just keep scanning for hilarity.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Aggravation phase #2

Love it! Mrs. G Norris, Atomic Kangaroo.

This is a superficial comment but she seems like someone who has probably endured some degree of social awkwardness in her life. It would not surprise me if she is vulnerable to her desire for, as you say, affection/attention or even just to fit in with someone. But, even as I type that, I'm thinking none of us know what the dynamic is with those two. All I can say with confidence is I don't know and I don't want to know.

She reminds me of men who go straight from boys homes to bikie gangs because they were attracted to the 'family' aspect .. loyal to anyone who'll take them, and do almost any kind of bidding .. kind of like a kicked puppy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela