aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gosh, what's up? There are over 2100 people on WS!!

I KNOW! And those articles SO interesting to me! Then he, like Maury, descended into tabloid television. So sad.

Oh, I totally agree. I remember the hard-hitting Geraldo of the 70's, who was a role model to Hispanic youth and a genuine investigative reporter. It is a shame to see him become little more than a caricature of his former self.

I think it was more staged. She says he was dressed up as a catholic priest and the boy was holding a bible. You could say poor taste, but to Jodi it was artistic and cute. She is vile for even mentioning this in that interview.

I wonder if that is what she was blackmailing him with, she set him up I bet.. Wonder who's child it was. I didn't hear he was dressed up like a priest....

I just got this from Vinnie's Facebook page, in case anyone would be interesting in donating to help Travis's dog. He has health issues....

VINNIE POLITAN FAN PAGE
I contacted Deanna Reid about helping with Napolean's care because of his health issues. Here is her response with information if anyone feels led to help.
Deanna Reid

Hi Susan. Thanks so much for your kind words and support of Travis and his family. I am in awe of all the kindhearted people out there like yourself who have showed so much love and support. Support for Napoleon would be great too! I just talked to the admins at travisalexanderfund.com they said that people can donate there and just make a notation that the donation is for Napoleon. Or donations can be sent to The Travis Alexander Fund mailing address :
Travis Alexander Legacy Fund
2036 N Gilbert Rd
(Line 2) Ste 2-621
Mesa, AZ 85203
c/o Napoleon

What a wonderful idea! Can't believe it didn't occur to me to even think of helping with expenses for Naps! My little Armani and Dawkins are going to send a donation to their precious new friend :)

:winkkiss:

What happened to her teeth? Was she wearing different teeth when she was on the loose?

Good point. We think there may have been snap-on dentures or a flipper involved in those earlier photos.

I was just googling, trying to find the pic that was in TAs closet of him and his dad. I won't try that again. Seems like no matter how innocently you word it it pulls up autopsy pics within the first few lines of results.
Those pictures literally horrify me, and I have looked at a lot of things pertaining to true crime, have been slightly grossed out but never felt like I do about these.
My point is, HOW can she bear to look at them?!?
I know, I know, sociopath, borderline, whatever, etc.
But still. I can not imagine murdering someone I hate with a passion, much less someone I once loved, and being able to even *glance* at those pictures.
DP her, please, and make it fast.

PS- I also have tremendous respect for anyone in the system who has to look at that as a part of their job. I don't think I would last a week.

I have trouble with those photos as well. Always glad I never had to serve on a jury that had to look at them.

BTW, I'm pretty sure the photo in Travis' closet is of his dad only. At lot of people believe it's the one with Travis in his Spidey underwear, but it's not. It's extremely difficult to see anyway.

And because she thought she had her future husband lined up to take care of her.

Wasn't Ryan living with his parents at the time? She had no thoughts of him as a future husband IMO because she wouldn't have seen him as being nearly as successful as Travis. Sadly, I believe she strung him along to try to make Travis jealous (I guess she figured he'd hear about their new "friendship" through the PPL pipeline) and ultimately she decided to use him as an alibi.

MOO

Ok, it redeemed itself... "Jodi" admits she lied about Travis hitting her.

I don't think he has any children. I think I read he has a gf who is also a prosecutor. He's sure an amazing prosecutor. His next case is a murder of a police officer who was killed before Travis.

Yep...Richard Chrisman (sp?) case has been ongoing for 6+ years..over 15 "re-scheduled" trial dates iirc.... The victim's mom is a very patient and incredible woman--she trusts the prosecutor JM to deliver justice...

Even jerry! Geraldos real name
His buddy Jose Baez thought Jodie was guilty too.

losing respect is the worst punishment of all. that was the main thing when I was growing up and my worst punishment.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

one time my divorced mom of 10 was called home from work. 5 of us were fighting amongst
ourselves. so she got us all in her room at once, threw the belt on the bed and insisted we
hit her cuz she must be doin something wrong. it was like 20 kids crying after she said that.
she never got called home from work again. she's 82 now, still the smartest. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member