Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How did all the reporters let Jodi leave the psych ward free from cameras?? Darn! I wanted to see her sick sorry arss leaving the nut house :(

It's "do not go gently" and I don't think "gentle" is in her thesaurus.

Yes, "do not go gentle into that good night ..." I know the poem well. :) Her words were close enough to reference it in that superior way of hers.

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,

And you, my father, there on the sad height,
Curse, bless, me now with your fierce tears, I pray.

come on...do you really think she shares her sh**t ...she lived off of people her whole life when she was on the outside...it's just another one of her ploys to get money for herself...can't believe people actually fall for her crap.

Oh noze!! I don't believe anything she spews. That was meant to be sarcastic, hence the little laughing man. :seeya:

Well, I'm not sure I would totally agree with you about that. He was SO angry in that May 26th email it's hard to see why he would allow himself to be so vulnerable around someone he considered a sociopath. But I guess I could think of several reasons why he slept with her.

BBM

Well we all know of at least 3...:floorlaugh:

Sorry, I could not resist.

Oh my gosh, I truly love all of you for all the concern and suggestions! Yesterday I posted an 'On Topic' comment and just asked for some advice at the bottom of my post...all of you wonderful peeps have helped so much but I am afraid it is fraying the nerves of those not interested as it is not on topic. I have seen quite a few posts referencing this and it is making me 'shake like a chiuaua' (sp)!!!! So mods please do not get upset with us, I promise to never ask for help again unless it is in the 'sidebar' thread. XOXO to all of you!!!

The mods won't care and as for ot haters, screw em Karma. It's the posters here who make it worthwhile and you are one of them. As long as you're heading to a doc, I'm happy.

How did all the reporters let Jodi leave the psych ward free from cameras?? Darn! I wanted to see her sick sorry arss leaving the nut house :(

I'm sure she left in the back of an inmate transport van. The psyche ward was in a jail so it would have a closed setting in which to load the van.

IMO prisoner # 2013 lost her rights to a birth name on the day she killed Travis, so I'm temporarily giving her a number which is all she is and will be for the rest of her life. When I find out her assigned number I will use that. Is that cool with you?

I know she's got a number because someone posted it last week, I think. It began with a "P" so maybe that denotes Prison? Not really sure, but it's out there. (Couldn't find it on Google. We need someone with better search skills than me.)

the author of that pscolog article that was posted this weekend is on dr drew - the one who called jodi a spoiled brat

Dr Drew keeps going over her being in the Psych thing for 4 days.

This is DIFFERENT. This is not a Patient that we admit. THIS is an inmate. There are more factors at play here. First of all do they have Staff and Transport back to Estrella Jail!

It might be as simple as signing off on moving a convicted killer. That takes time! It might be simple red tape and not her Psych stuff

I wish DD would shut the He** up! He knows nothing!

That quote is from the famous Author/Poet Pearl S. Buck! Yet again Arias is STEALING someone elses work without crediting the TRUE writer/Author! She needs to be reprimanded for this, it's been plagiarized. Isn't that a crime in and of itself?

Pearl S. Buck
Biography
Author Profession: Novelist
Nationality: American
Born: June 6, 1892
Died: March 6, 1973

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/p/pearlsbuc150251.html#lLIfYXC8M6whBMdG.99

BBM: AHA -- I read her tweets earlier and I knew she did NOT write that -- you are correct : she plagiarized it !

Just like her so-called "art work" -- she copies it -- PLAGIARISM !

Fake and Foney !

My guess is it isn't true at all. My guess is Jodi went to trial thinking she would be acquitted and then toward the end when her DT knew acquittal was not likely, they fought to get lesser charges included to mitigate the damage.

Wasn't it just bizarre to watch the DT suddenly switch strategy midstream?

What a way to tell the jury its all been a fat lie and they've wasted 4 months of their lives indulging Jodi's sexual exhibitionism.

*ugh*

BLOWN MARGINS !

:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

I know she's got a number because someone posted it last week, I think. It began with a "P" so maybe that denotes Prison? Not really sure, but it's out there. (Couldn't find it on Google. We need someone with better search skills than me.)

I would guess she gets a new number as she transitions from jail to prison, so just waiting for those smiling , I'm so happy to be here new mug shots. I just don't want to waste my time on prisoner #2013.

Blown margins!!!!

I usually don't get them on ipad, but WHOA! :facepalm:

That quote is from the famous Author/Poet Pearl S. Buck! Yet again Arias is STEALING someone elses work without crediting the TRUE writer/Author! She needs to be reprimanded for this, it's been plagiarized. Isn't that a crime in and of itself?

Pearl S. Buck
Biography
Author Profession: Novelist
Nationality: American
Born: June 6, 1892
Died: March 6, 1973

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/p/pearlsbuc150251.html#lLIfYXC8M6whBMdG.99

She has a big pot of quotes, misquotes and cryptic comments littered across her tweets and "interviews" and I swear there is a hidden message in it all.

Wasn't it just bizarre to watch the DT suddenly switch strategy midstream?

What a way to tell the jury its all been a fat lie and they've wasted 4 months of their lives indulging Jodi's sexual exhibitionism.

*ugh*

It would have been one thing to change in midstream, but they were way, way downstream, almost at their destination. The worst Plan B I've ever seen.

Caps are now down by three. :maddening: :doh: :eek:hwow: :pullhair: :anguish: :candle: :tantrum: :Banane38:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966