Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This has to be one of my favourite Juan moments. I love the fact after Nurmi's first sustained objection, JM rephrases his question without budging. By this time. Nurmi is out his chair, objecting and JSS has to ask Nurmi if he is asking to approach. Mike's face is a classic too

[video=youtube;ItZ5_CwdSsw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItZ5_CwdSsw[/video]

JM's pennies in the kettle comment also is high up there.

:seeya: good morning again.

Wednesday cant come quick enough. she better not be allowed to wear civilian clothes,imo that will open another can of worms for anyone else that is convicted to get away with not wearing their stripes. and well personally i'd rather enjoy seeing her wear them and know that she was hating it because the whole world was seeing it too.

back to painting i go :( wish i'd never started :floorlaugh:

Will she really be wearing prison clothes? Lickin' my chops to see it!
icon10.gif

This is still part of the trial, and she's been wearing her "dowdy woman -- I'm not too sexy for my clothes" outfits so far..... In many states, the defendant is not allowed to wear prison garb for his/her trial because it could be prejudicial for the jury.... I don't know how it is for AZ, though.

And I think she would look nice in bright prison orange or convict stripes! but I'm not gonna count on it...

Id just found some more sympathy for her mom yesterday when I saw a gif her sister Angela posted about it felt seeing her mom cry. I felt bad for her family last night, especially her dad, but I'm fully aware that mom and auntie will do something to stomp those feelings into the ground.my emotions toward them have been like a rollercoaster this whole trial.

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

I have sympathy for the family too. I know her mother and aunt have done some unforgivable things during the trial, but at least they are not all over the tv spouting that Jodi is innocent. Remember Cindy Anthony and Scott Peterson's mother? :stormingmad:

Who is the woman sitting next to Sandy Arias?

thats jod's childhood friend patty, the one we keep hearing her interviewed on dr drew show, she is the one who had jodi as a bridesmaid, and jodi took her wedding pics

So I am siting here in San Diego, in the hotel restaurant by myself staring into the laptop, catching up on the thread about jail clothes, etc and I started wondering;

why is it such a big deal as to why Jodi was shackled, not shackled, in jail or not. Why was the jury removed for half an hour for unshackling for 5 minutes of testimony. Wouldn't they assume, or know she was in jail considering she admitted to a murder. The jury was shown all the interrogation videos. Don't you think they would KNOW she is in jail? WHO CARES what she is wearing. WHO? Why? What the F?

Honestly, I don't give a flock! DO NOT CARE. Just get her to the court on time. FGS.

Will she really be wearing prison clothes? Lickin' my chops to see it!
icon10.gif

This is still part of the trial, and she's been wearing her "dowdy woman -- I'm not too sexy for my clothes" outfits so far..... In many states, the defendant is not allowed to wear prison garb for his/her trial because it could be prejudicial for the jury.... I don't know how it is for AZ, though.

And I think she would look nice in bright prison orange or convict stripes! but I'm not gonna count on it...

i don't see how it could be prejudicial because they have already convicted her,i dont see how seeing her in prison clothes and shackles would make any difference to the jury. she's going to prison shes not going to be wearing party dresses and a tiara :facepalm:

Who is the woman sitting next to Sandy Arias?

It looks like JA's BBF, Patti, the bride whose wedding she photographed. I read somewhere a few weeks ago that she was going to speak on JA's behalf at the sentencing. Can't verify it.

So I havent posted yet, but this remark is worth coming out of lurking for...

On Thursday I picked up my Granddaughter from school. We arrived home at my condo 4pm (ET) and she began to create art in the playroom, while I scurried to the living room turning on TV as not to miss any of the aggravation phase.
My 7 yr.old Lyssa came into the room and asked me "Grandma what does murder mean?"
Yikes!
So I gently explained, leaving out unnecessary information.
We watched together hearing court was canceled. Observing the EMT's bringing a stretcher into the building, my granddaughter commented, "I guess that girl murdered somebody again."!!!

So I havent posted yet, but this remark is worth coming out of lurking for...

On Thursday I picked up my Granddaughter from school. We arrived home at my condo 4pm (ET) and she began to create art in the playroom, while I scurried to the living room turning on TV as not to miss any of the aggravation phase.
My 7 yr.old Lyssa came into the room and asked me "Grandma what does murder mean?"
Yikes!
So I gently explained, leaving out unnecessary information.
We watched together hearing court was canceled. Observing the EMT's bringing a stretcher into the building, my granddaughter commented, "I guess that girl murdered somebody again."!!!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Gee I missed that. I rarely, if ever, watch FOX. I have been googling my little brains out to try to find Geraldo's interview. I've tried YouTube etc., but can't seem to find a link.

Can anybody help me out with that. Sorry in advance to be such a pain :blushing:

I can't find anything either. Maybe somebody with better sleuthing abilities can help us out. :please:

I wouldn't assume that all of them support her. There are many family members and nothing has been heard from the brother or the dad. I personally don't assume anything unless its been proven.....and lumping everyone in the family with Jodi is a pretty big assumption.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

It was evident from Angela's page that the dad is the one trying to be there for the rest of the family, attending graduations and such. Btw looks like since the one daughter has been on trial, another has completed some of her education, gotten engaged, has a family she adores....just found it interesting, two different paths chosen by people raised by the same parents.

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

It looks like JA's BBF, Patti, the bride whose wedding she photographed. I read somewhere a few weeks ago that she was going to speak on JA's behalf at the sentencing. Can't verify it.

i heard the same thing - and that might be interesting, cuz imo she has not been the most coherent guest interviewed by dr drew - lol i loved the way she refused to comment on jodi growing pot on her roof

Well, if that is the friend where Jodi was a bridesmaid, all I can say is she sure has changed. I would not have recognized her! :scared:

WHO says stuff like this.. "Longevity runs in my family, I don't smoke"

she can rattle of a bizarre thought right off the tongue. This whole thing should be a warning to men (women already know when they have a stalker on their hands) Men, take notice, do you have a Jodi in your life? Wow...

ITA and like they allow smoking in jail anyway! I know here in IL they haven't allowed smoking in jails for about 10 yrs.
The more she talks the more she shows who she really is...

uh, this would be the one from NG. This would be the one that has know Jodi from childhood, took the bus to the mall when they were in junior high or some story like that...grew pot on the roof--but didn't want to talk about thaaaat. This would be the one that sounded drunk or high, both times when she called into NG. So out of it, that NG finished her sentences. Okay...

thats jod's childhood friend patty, the one we keep hearing her interviewed on dr drew show, she is the one who had jodi as a bridesmaid, and jodi took her wedding pics

Why would she dress like that for court? :facepalm:

I was thinking and going to re-watch Juan's closing.

He just bashed ALV so bad. Also, I have rewatch Dr. Geffner.

Juan: "Did you go to Alyce LaViolette school?" :giggle:

So many great lines by Juan in the closing...

"a hoard of screwdriver carrying skateboarders... yeah, that's what kids in Pasadena do!" :floorlaugh:

So I am siting here in San Diego, in the hotel restaurant by myself staring into the laptop, catching up on the thread about jail clothes, etc and I started wondering;

why is it such a big deal as to why Jodi was shackled, not shackled, in jail or not. Why was the jury removed for half an hour for unshackling for 5 minutes of testimony. Wouldn't they assume, or know she was in jail considering she admitted to a murder. The jury was shown all the interrogation videos. Don't you think they would KNOW she is in jail? WHO CARES what she is wearing. WHO? Why? What the F?

Honestly, I don't give a flock! DO NOT CARE. Just get her to the court on time. FGS.

One of the many many ways murderers on trial for their life get all kinds of extra considerations and privileges. Which will all be dropping off abruptly in just a few short weeks for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abi