Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi will get her arse kicked once she is in prison population. No one can protect her in the inside.
Hopefully she will get the DP and be in solitary confinement 23 hours per day.

"... I'll probably live a long time ..."

No chance on earth anyone would kill her in prison. Never. No one would ever try.

I wonder if Travis Alexander's death will ever be properly classified as a domestic violence death?

i have to admit i have a problem w/ comments like "the guy was already brainwashed, and VERY conflicted. so enter jodi....." there is no way to know this, and nothing like this has ever been said by any of his family friends coworkers that i can remember - imo - i have never seen anything that said TA had problems w/ PPL,

no one knows what was in travis' mind, and basing anything on any of jodi's lies in my opinion is a disservice (like how he hurt her) in my own experience i have seen friends whos bf's break up w/ them offer the friends w/ benefits thinking that will win him back, and the men go for it not realizing the ulterior motives

like i say, this is just my opinion, but none of us know what was in TA's mind, or even jodi's, though it is easier to guess cuz she is still alive to talk, and i just don't feel right putting any blame on the victim for being in the most wrong place and the wrong time where he had that unfortunate meeting w/ jodi arias :(

Better than I could have put it.

I won't ever agree travis played a part in his murder . No way no how.
Now im not mormon but I am quite offended by the idea that they are some what brain washed. (I know you were just quoting that post so just my :twocents: )

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

[I'm having a difficult day today. I'm working 2-10pm today, my BF is going to his mom's, my mom lives 2 provinces away, I am 39 and not a mom, I was also adopted (which bugs me; but I read your posts and I know there are alot of difficulties in this world. But, we have to be strong and think one day at a time. :)

Quote o' the Day: "Elated at success and depressed at failure; that is the emotional habit-pattern we have. The way to transcend that is through awareness...."[/QUOTE]

Thanks ElleElle, I am sorry you are also having a difficult day too. Love that quote.

This is mine for today:

"Faith is seeing light with your heart, when your eyes see only darkness"

I HOPE Arias is having a really, really crappy day!

WHO says stuff like this.. "Longevity runs in my family, I don't smoke"

she can rattle of a bizarre thought right off the tongue. This whole thing should be a warning to men (women already know when they have a stalker on their hands) Men, take notice, do you have a Jodi in your life? Wow...

New here. Trial follower beginning with the OJ trial. Finally decided to join Websleuths. :seeya:

The minute she said this I felt she was trying to manipulate her way into Life. It was bizarre but I think she feels was so intellectually superior to the jury and the rest of us that no one would guess her attempts at reverse psychology. This is why she only wanted to interview immediately if it was M1. She needed to fake her suicidality, as she knew it would buy her time and delay the trial(yet again). She hopes, and probably believes, the jury will see her 'preference' for death and out of spite make her serve life. Completely disingenuous. This woman wants to live. She could have successfully suicided plenty of times, and would certainly not give notice if she truly wanted to end it. She knows how to kill. Look at Travis. Hope the DT throws some attempts at #6 mitigating factors so Juan can bring in Troy Hayden's interview (as much as It infuriated me) in the rebuttal. Her lack of remorse in that tape is as clear as her psychopathy. Thanks for all the amazing insight. Very intelligent folks here!

Happy Mother's Day! A special shout out to mine....who, before having my own son, I put through a living hell.

I am having trial withdrawals.....can't wait until Wed. Hell it will probably be "Migraine Wednesday" if that continues to run the show.

I am so behind on reading all the posts. I am getting mentally and physically exhausted with dealing with Kyle's cancer. My heart goes out to anyone who has had cancer and their family members who have had to watch them suffer.

I have to shave his head completely today. I am so tired and don't want to have to return to the hospital tomorrow....but you do what you have to do for your kids.

I hope you are doing better and kyle is staying strong :hug:

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

I like that post on page 9 quoting what Tanisha said about visiting Travis' gravesite to tell him they got justice. "We did it!" Wow. Just wow, how cool is this!!

This makes me see that Travis' family and friends are not living the rest of their lives in pain. They love Travis now just as they did in life. He is in their hearts and will stay there, always. Their thoughts will go to memories of him from time to time. Sometimes they will have twinges of sadness at how much they miss him. But most of their memories of him will be sweet, loving memories of how awesome he was as a brother and a friend.

Yes, Tanisha and all of you beautiful people....you did it! What an incredible wonderful bunch you are!

It's probably time for Jodi to have another migraine and require a day off from court to recuperate. She definitely has more antics up her sleeve and said as much in her post-verdict interview: "I have a plan." Mark my words, Jodi is up to something, and it probably isn't good. :moo:

It won't do her any good.

WHO says stuff like this.. "Longevity runs in my family, I don't smoke"

she can rattle of a bizarre thought right off the tongue. This whole thing should be a warning to men (women already know when they have a stalker on their hands) Men, take notice, do you have a Jodi in your life? Wow...

Longevity runs in her family? Isn't her father really sick?

Sorry if this has already been addressed...

I know a lot of us have been wondering what the killer's family actually thinks or believes... apparently the Aunt believes that JA was a victim of DV...her FB page includes at least one "like" for stopping a DV site and she states that JA is a victim....she also posted links two petitions...one to make Ebay stop allowing the use of the word 'guilty' in the item titles...that was done before the conviction. She also has a petition link posted to stop HLN and NG to stop stating false info about the murderess.... I have tried to have compassion for this family but I can't. They are the tree...she is the acorn. Twisted little acorn...

No chance on earth anyone would kill her in prison. Never. No one would ever try.

At least not until her commissary money runs out...what Jodi, did we hear you right, no more sausage chubbs?

Ok'd what. That she will wear civilian clothes and not come in with stripes and shackles??? If so that is very wrong. She should be treated like every other murderer.

I'd actually like the family to petition the judge to have her wear her jail garb! She's a convicted felon, period. No more leniency, please!

BBM. I agree, but I'd also add "and he deserved it." That's what hung her in my estimation, because she couldn't possibly sell the "abuse" and "pedophile" allegations.

What's sad is that she doesn't seem to realize that no one believes her. She thinks she managed to fool a doctor, a domestic violence expert and two attorneys so she must be believable.

Jodi will get her arse kicked once she is in prison population.

I don't want her to get her butt whupped every hour of every day because she'd just develop a coping mechanism. She'd come to expect it and shut herself down. She's like a cockroach in her will to survive.

But having the threat hanging over her, the prolonged agony of waiting and wondering when the next attack will come ... I think that's good.

I know a lot of us have been wondering what the killer's family actually thinks or believes... apparently the Aunt believes that JA was a victim of DV...her FB page includes at least one "like" for stopping a DV site and she states that JA is a victim....she also posted links two petitions...one to make Ebay stop allowing the use of the word 'guilty' in the item titles...that was done before the conviction. She also has a petition link posted to stop HLN and NG to stop stating false info about the murderess.... I have tried to have compassion for this family but I can't. They are the tree...she is the acorn. Twisted little acorn...

FGS, she wants the media and probably everyone else to stop stating false info about Jodi....but she sat in court laughing and cutting up as her niece stated (under oath, no less) bold-faced LIES about the man she murdered.

As my grandma used to say, "It takes all kinds to make a world."

Well no, she'll sing to them, buy them cuppycakes, trace a picture for them to send home. They will love her. you oughta know that the only people who don't love her just need somebody to persecute. Pssh

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

I wonder if Travis Alexander's death will ever be properly classified as a domestic violence death?

To be honest, it doesn't belong in that classification. Just because they dated for 4 months long-distance, doesn't make it domestic. The remainder of their 'relationship' was just secret trysts. It was not a marriage, it was barely a relationship. It was mostly booty calls. MOO

I felt some compassion until I found out JA's mom is the one who gave the forged pedophile letters to the National Inquirer. And grandma sitting there with the Domestic Violence ribbon ticks me off to no end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876