Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Open-ended questions: Designed to encourage full, meaningful answers using the subject's own knowledge and/or feelings. Example: "What do you think about gun control?"

Close-ended questions: Encourage short, single-word answers. Example: "Do you work this Thursday?"

Sarcasm. :)

Welcome to our group peanut2! Great first post and looking forward to hearing more from you.

:wagon:

actually it is interesting if you go back and listen to juan, he doesn't just call any one a liar, its always like "would you be surprised if walmart says they don't have any returns for that day?" - he always puts things into a question rather than just accusing some one of lying, even w/ ALV, every thing was in the form of a question - imo

But you forget one very important point in the cross examination of Alice. he said in front of the judge and pointed to her and said I'm impeaching her!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

It was not during the closing( I did not watch much of either side's closing..so I can't comment) It was during the testimony phase.

Please let us know where in the testimony. TIA.

Happy Mother's Day! A special shout out to mine....who, before having my own son, I put through a living hell.

I am having trial withdrawals.....can't wait until Wed. Hell it will probably be "Migraine Wednesday" if that continues to run the show.

I am so behind on reading all the posts. I am getting mentally and physically exhausted with dealing with Kyle's cancer. My heart goes out to anyone who has had cancer and their family members who have had to watch them suffer.

I have to shave his head completely today. I am so tired and don't want to have to return to the hospital tomorrow....but you do what you have to do for your kids.

Happy mothers day, you are the best mother!

I remember back in the 70's with my brother ..did the same thing before he went into the military to fight. He shaved his head bald and so did eight other of his friends right before they entered the military.

Tell Kyle we know he is a fighter as many people in the military shave their heads before they go into battle! he is battling and will survive and get the best of this!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I usually just lurk and like post's on here but I just had to comment on this.

I could only watch the first few minutes of this "skit" before I had to turn it off. I didn't find it funny at all and feel they not only made a mockery of 4 dead Americans killed in a terrorist attack at a U.S. embassy, but also made a mockery of Travis Alexander, Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus and Michelle Knight.

I found it disgusting that they found humor in other people's misery and heartbreak. I haven't watched SNL in many many years and plan to never watch that show again. There is NOTHING funny about the Bengazi hearings or Travis Alexander's death or those poor girls, Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus and Michelle Knight being kidnapped, raped for years and held hostage. I was appalled by it.
I completely agree. along with finding it disgusting, it also felt like a cloked dig at Americans in generally, who could only find interest in holding their government accountable if someone like Jodi were dragged into it. We probably deserve it.

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

WHO says stuff like this.. "Longevity runs in my family, I don't smoke"

she can rattle of a bizarre thought right off the tongue. This whole thing should be a warning to men (women already know when they have a stalker on their hands) Men, take notice, do you have a Jodi in your life? Wow...

Maybe ... it would depend on so many things but you won't give me an opportunity to expound and it's crucial to my point that you just ... why are you holding that super soaker?? :runaway:

I asked for a yes or no! Do you have memory problems?

Happy (extra strong) Mother's Day.

I'm having a difficult day today. I'm working 2-10pm today, my BF is going to his mom's, my mom lives 2 provinces away, I am 39 and not a mom, I was also adopted (which bugs me; but I read your posts and I know there are alot of difficulties in this world. But, we have to be strong and think one day at a time. :)

Quote o' the Day: "Elated at success and depressed at failure; that is the emotional habit-pattern we have. The way to transcend that is through awareness...."

Happy Mother's Day! A special shout out to mine....who, before having my own son, I put through a living hell.

I am having trial withdrawals.....can't wait until Wed. Hell it will probably be "Migraine Wednesday" if that continues to run the show.

I am so behind on reading all the posts. I am getting mentally and physically exhausted with dealing with Kyle's cancer. My heart goes out to anyone who has had cancer and their family members who have had to watch them suffer.

I have to shave his head completely today. I am so tired and don't want to have to return to the hospital tomorrow....but you do what you have to do for your kids.

:bump:

OMG:floorlaugh:
!!!!!!!!!!
that was freaking hysterical! Everybody needs to see this! I want to hang with this couple!!!:floorlaugh:
than you! Made my day!

That was awesome. The way she was ducking down in the car, then gets out and sings and dances. Not a dull moment in their house.

so....I have watched the trial from beginning.

got a few thoughts that surely not everyone will like. first, let me clarify that travis (IMO) did not deserve to be stabbed, gutted, and shot.

travis was a mormon (some may call that a cult) and he worked for PPL. (some may call that a pyramid scheme) is this a crime? surely not, rather an insight to the inner workings of this man. he was able to be influenced and was very successful as a "salesman." both of which require a particular mindset. a mindset in which one is controlled. in other words, both structures rely on the ability to manipulate people and suck them into a form of mind control.

the guy was already brainwashed, and VERY conflicted. so enter jodi.....

she tried to get travis to make her #1, a wife, lover, etc. she wanted to be his world. she even tried to enter the inner circle of travis' world to win travis. it became more of a battle for control for jodi as she tried to get travis to put her above the mind control. NOT going to happen.

furthermore, travis was active and always on the move. jodi was often an afterthought. This combined with the mormon church deal would drive her absolutely mad. Never able to quite contain him. Never able to quite pin him down. Just within reach and then……..he was off doing his thing. it was obvious from the taped phone call as to EXACTLY the point it had come to for travis and jodi. travis said he liked her body, etc. not that he loved her mind, thoughts, etc. he could care less at that point. he was using her.

travis was conflicted, and, he most likely did not even realize how much he was hurting jodi. It does not seem he tried to hurt her, he just did……..by being travis. jodi grew to hate that man. not so in love as people may think. it became a mission for her to gain power over him. a sociopath will go to the ends of the earth (even kill) to regain control.

she lost control when he tossed her to the curb as wife material and began to treat her as a sex object. BUT, mind you, jodi gladly took the role, and played it. she could have walked. any self respecting woman would. then again, we are talking about a sociopath, not a normal woman.

by the time she killed him, it was about power and control. also, a deep seated hatred and rage that she had met her match. jodi lost control as never before. travis was the one who could crawl inside her mind. (something she was used to doing to others, not having it done to her) not that travis twisted her mind purposefully………..he was just being himself. what I mean is that travis had something jodi could not touch, there was something about this man that got to her weak spot. this sick and twisted woman somehow met her match in travis. she had no choice but to kill him.

travis was jodi's kryptonite. It was not even about no other woman having him. She killed him because that was the way to regain her control. it's really quite simple.

obviously, jodi deserves to be punished for her crime. LWOP or the death penalty are both horrible fates, however, fates both worthy of her crime.

travis did play a role in his death. that said, tavis' behavior did not warrant that he be physically murdered and mutilated. it stands as a lesson to all to be careful what you play with. if you play with fire…..sometimes you get burned.

can people understand that for me to say that does not mean in any way I suggest that travis deserved to be killed? because I am not suggesting that.

personally, i cannot understand calling jodi names, or making jokes, in any way, about this case, jodi, the punishment, etc. it's really all awful and not funny in any way to me. then again, i know some people feel a need to attach some form of emotion, for whatever that represents to them.

it's a sad and horrible outcome to a relationship that was unhealthy in every way. it's a twisted and sick way that jodi dealt with rejection. she comitted a horrible crime that must be answered. fortunately she was found guilty of the crime that actually fit. murder 1 is absolutely the crime here.

also, around the world, and each day, crimes as awful as this, AND, worse than this are committed. this is the world we live in. this one crime was made public, and it seems people have used it to express emotions (even if displaced) for whatever personal reasons. that is the society we live in.

it's good that the jury saw what happened here, and held jodi accountable.

i have to admit i have a problem w/ comments like "the guy was already brainwashed, and VERY conflicted. so enter jodi....." there is no way to know this, and nothing like this has ever been said by any of his family friends coworkers that i can remember - imo - i have never seen anything that said TA had problems w/ PPL,

no one knows what was in travis' mind, and basing anything on any of jodi's lies in my opinion is a disservice (like how he hurt her) in my own experience i have seen friends whos bf's break up w/ them offer the friends w/ benefits thinking that will win him back, and the men go for it not realizing the ulterior motives

like i say, this is just my opinion, but none of us know what was in TA's mind, or even jodi's, though it is easier to guess cuz she is still alive to talk, and i just don't feel right putting any blame on the victim for being in the most wrong place and the wrong time where he had that unfortunate meeting w/ jodi arias :(

I was thinking and going to re-watch Juan's closing.

He just bashed ALV so bad. Also, I have rewatch Dr. Geffner.

Juan: "Did you go to Alyce LaViolette school?" :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member