Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugggghhhh. I could have sworn I bookmarked the site I want to speak to regarding ALV. It was called something like psychology and the law, and its a blog where these two professions intersect, and evaluates the situations according. They had an entire write-up with regard to ALV's CV and Juan's attacks on its validity. This particular post spoke specifically about ALV's claim to have 4 "published" works cited on her CV. It was a fascinating read, and the person writing the blog detailed how far ALV misleads on that part of her CV.

I'd really love to quote it, but without the source I know I shouldn't. Does this sound familiar to anyone?????

One point that was made that I feel is ok to restate, is the psychologist writing this piece believes the reason ALV was never "caught" before is bc in all her years of work her credentials were never challenged. When someoner provides their experience at a conference or other speaking engagement, NO ONE questions it...not so obviously in a court of law.

IMO this illustrates a concept I've contended from the beginning...ALV is a SELF PROCLAIMED expert, and while decades of in the trenches experience means a great deal...other than a Master's that experience is all she has. There is no certification for her experience, and clearly listing every speaking engagement she has made over the years, along with "published" works is the only thing that validates her career.

Whew...didn't mean to go off, but her demeanor and bias has enraged me!!!

The Blog is called Mental Health and Criminal Justice. It's an excellent blog and I've had it bookmarked throughout the trial.

http://kristinarandle.com/blog/

Happy Mothers Day! Hope all of the mothers here are enjoying your day!

so....I have watched the trial from beginning.

got a few thoughts that surely not everyone will like. first, let me clarify that travis (IMO) did not deserve to be stabbed, gutted, and shot.

travis was a mormon (some may call that a cult) and he worked for PPL. (some may call that a pyramid scheme) is this a crime? surely not, rather an insight to the inner workings of this man. he was able to be influenced and was very successful as a "salesman." both of which require a particular mindset. a mindset in which one is controlled. in other words, both structures rely on the ability to manipulate people and suck them into a form of mind control.

the guy was already brainwashed, and VERY conflicted. so enter jodi.....

What makes you think PPL and LDS are connected to mind control and manipulation? If you're comparing it to mainstream advertising, then sure there is a bit of manipulation there but if you're referring to PPL and LDS being cultish or even vaguely criminal, I'd disagree.

I think Travis was conflicted by physical desires and his faith/spirituality. Pardon the cliché but I think he was searching for his purpose, trying to find himself. He wasn't in a very stable place in his life but he was definitely getting there. Then, as the aptly titled Dateline noted, Along came Jodi to further complicate things.

travis did play a role in his death. that said, tavis' behavior did not warrant that he be physically murdered and mutilated. it stands as a lesson to all to be careful what you play with. if you play with fire…..sometimes you get burned.

I think he should have been able to live and learn from his mistakes without having to tiptoe around a maniacal rabid murderess. Regardless of how poorly treated she felt, she murdered him all on her own with no help, assistance or subliminal suggestion from Travis. I do not agree that Travis had anything at all to do with his death.

personally, i cannot understand calling jodi names, or making jokes, in any way, about this case, jodi, the punishment, etc. it's really all awful and not funny in any way to me. then again, i know some people feel a need to attach some form of emotion, for whatever that represents to them.

We all have different coping mechanisms and justice for one may translate vicariously to justice denied for another. Sometimes, you have to grab justice where ever you can find it.

I just watched more videos of Travis :) While I sat here smiling at him, with tears in my eyes, I have never hated JA more. But what makes me smile, widely, is that her evil plan totally backfired on her. She just KNEW that she would be able to make the world hate Travis, believe him to be sick, twisted and a pedophile. He would be vilified and a pariah to everyone and she would be the poor, abused, beaten victim. Well, how did that all work out? Now, not only thousands of people know about Travis Victor Alexander, but hundreds of thousands know of him. And they love him :) They wish he could have been their son, brother, cousin or friend. No matter how hard she tried to heap evil on him after she actually heaped evil upon him, the good Travis Victor Alexander is now motivating total and complete strangers to be better people :) Haha! Jodi! Look what you've done! You are not seen as a victim, rather, you are a vile, evil murderess who robbed the world of the light of Travis Victor Alexander! I hope she seethes till she draws her last breath. I think she is a defining moment in our history. She is soulless and we rarely see the likes of her. We have no idea the evil things she has done that have not come out. I think despite what we know she is capable of, we'd be shocked.
I am so sorry for the loss of Travis Victor Alexander. And I use his whole name on purpose. I wish to acknowledge him completely. He mattered. And I wish I could record his name and have the tape looped into her cell. He was more than she could ever aspire to be and he remains so to this day.
She has no right to breath. And now, I am going to shake off the negativity of that woman and focus on all the good things in life. Travis Victor Alexander, you may not walk this earth, but man, your footprints have just started to make their mark here :)

Tanisha "Just had to visit the gravesite to tell my bro WE DID IT, we got justice. Next step the ultimate Justice here on earth. I love you Travis!"

http://t.co/335gib3nil

So, we are not aggravated friends, we are elated! We did it! Justice has been SERVED!!!! Halleluja. Thank you Jesus. Wednesday Juan Martinez is going to be on FIRE!!!! Happy Mother's day, we know Travis is with his Mom-mom in Heaven now.

With all due respect, I think if you're going to declare that the prosecutor made unsubstantiated accusations that witnesses lied, you should submit links or time points otherwise, it's simply your opinion.

actually it is interesting if you go back and listen to juan, he doesn't just call any one a liar, its always like "would you be surprised if walmart says they don't have any returns for that day?" - he always puts things into a question rather than just accusing some one of lying, even w/ ALV, every thing was in the form of a question - imo

Tanisha "Just had to visit the gravesite to tell my bro WE DID IT, we got justice. Next step the ultimate Justice here on earth. I love you Travis!"

http://t.co/335gib3nil

So, we are not aggravated friends, we are elated! We did it! Justice has been SERVED!!!! Halleluja. Thank you Jesus. Wednesday Juan Martinez is going to be on FIRE!!!! Happy Mother's day, we know Travis is with his Mom-mom in Heaven now.

Not to get too sappy, but I firmly believe that Travis is not just with his beloved Mummum, but he's also now with his Dad and Mom :) And all of the hurts of the past are gone. They are now together in total love. It's now all alright. He was not to be taken the way he was but he is now in a family with no hurt, no tears and nothing but goodness and love. It's a reunion we can't even imagine :)

Has it been posted/discussed that there was a jury question the morning of the verdict. The minutes I posted below show there was where it says LET THE RECORD REFLECT. I suck at linking things so double click the image to make it bigger. Any idea what the question was?

th_Untitled.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Happy Mother's Day! A special shout out to mine....who, before having my own son, I put through a living hell.

I am having trial withdrawals.....can't wait until Wed. Hell it will probably be "Migraine Wednesday" if that continues to run the show.

I am so behind on reading all the posts. I am getting mentally and physically exhausted with dealing with Kyle's cancer. My heart goes out to anyone who has had cancer and their family members who have had to watch them suffer.

I have to shave his head completely today. I am so tired and don't want to have to return to the hospital tomorrow....but you do what you have to do for your kids.

actually it is interesting if you go back and listen to juan, he doesn't just call any one a liar, its always like "would you be surprised if walmart says they don't have any returns for that day?" - he always puts things into a question rather than just accusing some one of lying, even w/ ALV, every thing was in the form of a question - imo

You're right! He always asked open ended questions. How could we possibly forget his constant reminder to not elaborate, just answer:

"Yes or No??"

:takeabow:

And wasn't he a roommate of Bobby Juarez, her boyfriend before MM?

This chick likes to keep it all in the family. :rolleyes:

Yes, that's right. And if I understand correctly MM and BJ continued to live together even after JA had "switched" to MM.

So, I watched the Geraldo "special" last night because I wanted to see the entire post conviction interview she gave-- did you all hear the part where she said her defense team did not bother to find witnesses that saw her bruises--and they did not think the picture she had on her hard drive of Travis chasing a little naked boy (while Travis was holding a Bible) was significant to her pedophilia accusations, so they did not use it?

Come on-- if the defense knew these people, or this evidence was out there and credible, they would have used it.

She is so delusional.

Nurmi is getting thrown under the bus--now everything is going to be HIS fault. Just one more person for her to blame.

it seems to me she is setting up for an appeal based on incompetent council imo, which i think is kind of crappy, nurmi did the best w/ what he had, and if i remember correctly matt was the witness who saw the bruises and shannon hogan said on hln that in pretrial that juan proved matt was not a truthful witness (just look at his posts on other sites) and that if matt tried to to testify the same as he did in pretrial, shannon said juan told matt he would have him up on perjury charges the minute his feet hit the courtroom doorway - plus i am trying to find, but i seem to recall that jodi's hard drive was destroyed and they couldn't get any info off of it - and why didn't she say any of this in her 18 days on the stand! i don't agree w/ the tack that nurmi took on this case but he did give jodi good representation, got everything she wanted into court - cuz you know she was telling him what to do, even though he tried like hell to get off this case - and imo the whole pedo claims were totally jodi - and if she had not told that lie - that huge horrible lie, she might have had the chance for murder 2 w/ just they fake abuse stories - she did this to herself w/ all her manipulations that didn't work this time

Happy Mother's Day! A special shout out to mine....who, before having my own son, I put through a living hell.

I am having trial withdrawals.....can't wait until Wed. Hell it will probably be "Migraine Wednesday" if that continues to run the show.

I am so behind on reading all the posts. I am getting mentally and physically exhausted with dealing with Kyle's cancer. My heart goes out to anyone who has had cancer and their family members who have had to watch them suffer.

I have to shave his head completely today. I am so tired and don't want to have to return to the hospital tomorrow....but you do what you have to do for your kids.

Happy Mother's Day Rosemary. Kyle is lucky to have you as his mother and we are all pulling for him! I hope this round of treatment is doing what it should and this difficult time during treatment passes quickly!

And when she realized Det Flores may have been wrong when he told her about the gunshot being first? Panic.

It's scary how seamlessly she moves from lie to lie to partial truth to lie again.

I've often wondered why detective Flores took that route, the gunshot first. Either it was intentional to mislead the murderer or maybe he just felt like some, that she would have shot first due to Travis being male and therefore typically stronger. However it came down, the murderer bought that position hook, line, and sinker...

I'm sending you more prayers and all the good energy I can muster. I've been where you are, but not with a child. That to me would be the hardest. You have to take care of yourself. I mean that completely. This is the hardest thing you've ever done and you can't let yourself get depleted. Take care of yourself physically and emotionally. Know that so many are thinking about you and your precious son. Hugs to you :)

A special Happy Mother's day to you. I am so sorry for your son. I cannot even imagine the toll it must be taking on you and your son. My heart goes out to you and I am sending prayers of hope and stregnth to get you through these trying times.

Happy Mothers Day Rosemary!
Thank you for the update. My heart goes out to all dealing with cancer also, including you! All cancer is horrible, however, IMO it seems particularly cruel when cancer invades a child's life.
Spend time today with your family and try to catch up on some sleep/rest. I am looking forward to next Mothers Day when this is behind you and you can look back and see how strong you, Kyle and your family are to have made it through this difficult time.
Hugs to you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member