Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is something she may have seen in the past. Probably tossed in the garbage or something. She probably embellished on it, too.

If Jodi said the sun came up, I'd look out my window to make sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If Jodi believed in God she would have said that death is the ultimate judgment instead she said freedom. Jodi is an Agnostic, always has been IMO Jodi is an Agnostic, always has been IMO :)

The bolded to me is a majorly good point!

Yet it would take soul to be an agnostic, even an atheist. I don't think FJA cares remotely. She can't think that globally or universally. There is only FJA. The only deity.

To be honest with y'all, I think these jurors know what Dr. DeMarte said. This is not a personality that can be rehabilitated - The defendant is evil and there isn't a pill or anything else that can rehab her. She must be put to death because our society does not accept this type either in prison or in real life. JMO

She's a danger to anyone she becomes obsessed with as long as she lives.

Ah yes. All Jodi cared about what the dang interview. Narcissism at it's finest.

KCL, once the trial is over, the sealed documents will be become unsealed, right?

It's like she just moved immediately in to "interview" mode and Troy was pretty sure what would happen. I hope one day we get the whole story of how this went down and her attorneys' knowledge/involvement with that whole deal. I think they know too it's a foregone conclusion she's going to death row so there's kind of a big *whatever* about it.

I do think she is describing some gag photo that really existed. I was reading Travis' Myspace comments the other day, and one of them said something to the effect of, "Don't be chasing any little boys." It was obviously a joke but I didn't know about what. I think this might be it.

So, we are now going to believe a convicted killer, in a post verdict interview? I don't think so. Travis never, ever, ever, ever was into little boys...NEVER! The convicted killer was looking for a way to get out of jail, it didn't happen. It won't happen. I refuse to believe or entertain even ONE thing out of her mouth! Period.

Did anyone notice the things she was saying about Juan and his lies? She has been stalking his previous court cases. I guarantee you! The things she said in her interview about his "lies" were not just about her case. The convicted killer is still hunting her prey...

JMO

It's a lie, until we see a photo, and I doubt there is a photo, so Jodi is lying.

So this is the opinion for fomenting lies about Travis.

If there is no concrete evidence, what makes it true? I see a massive lie given this is merely an opinion.

See here at 4:20 (right before she looks back directly where Troy Hayden was sitting then says something to Willmot that could be "troy" as the first word--let me know what you think ok?).

http://abcnews.go.com/US/video/jodi-arias-verdict-delivered-arizona-jury-guilty-degree-19136878

Thanks for posting that darlin' .... I think I'm definitely NOT the best lip reader, but I will watch it over and over until I see something.

Don't hold your breath waiting for me to get back to you ... but I'll do my best :facepalm:

I think you're right though ... I did NOT realize Troy was in the gallery ... but I guess that makes sense.

What is with her and her relationship with her mother ... I have NEVER seen her acknowledge her in any way ... never looks at her, or any of her family for that matter. Geesh!!

She's a danger to anyone she becomes obsessed with as long as she lives.

Yep. Her targets right now are NG and Juan Martinez. Wonder who else is on her list? The convicted killer is pizzed..someone is next. I hope they throw her on death row. I really do.

idk no why it bothers me so much w/ everything jodi said in the interview, but the part where she said she avoided looking at the alexander family because it brought back all her "trauma" of dv - cuz i lost track of how many times she was starring the alexander family down w/ those - if looks could kill- stares

Yet it would take soul to be an agnostic, even an atheist. I don't think FJA cares remotely. She can't think that globally or universally. There is only FJA. The only deity.

That's why I said Agnostic, I put Atheist then thought, no, that's a solid position .. but nobody says they're Christian if they're not unless they are deliberately deceiving, and most of those deceivers would remember to mention something about judgment if discussing death. Jodi's an idiot. She used religion to control others by using their faith against them, that is all.

JA deserves to be on Death Row for the rest of her life and she knows how to do it. If she gets LWOP, she retains all the freedoms that she lives off of today. IMO

She's "all for" the 10 commandments don't ya know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech