Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha - so CMJA is laying the blame for her conviction at HLN's feet.
Hilarious!

JA is still acting out on Twitter, there's a funny one:

None who have always been free can understand the terrible fascinating power of the hope of freedom to those who are not #JodiArias

:floorlaugh:

She's really getting good at this accidental humour.

Well, once again she is WRONG lol. I for one know that I am free and I appreciate it very much, and I defend that right for everyone around me. There are a few things in life we can do to lose our freedom, primarily Kill someone (another good one, go on a hippy hike along the border of Iran with your friends on that year off before getting a job after graduating, you will be sure to get arrested and put in an Iranian prison at which point we will have to send Jessie Jackson to save you, and if he is busy, Dennis Rodman)

What time was her last phone call to TA? I think I heard some talk about the many short calls she made to him possibly being her dialing his number to listen to his voice mails?

She made numerous short calls to him in the early morning hours of June 2nd, before she started on her road trip. Between 3 and 4 a.m. on June 2nd, he called her back twice, both lengthy calls.

On the evening of June 3rd, between 8 and 9 p.m., she made two short calls to him. She was still in Southern California at the time. This must have been the point at which she turned off her phone.

I suppose she could have been listening to his voicemails. But if she did, wouldn't he be able to tell that they'd been retrieved already? Not sure. I doubt we'll ever know why she called him, except for her usual obsession.

How is that strange? It was a new camera. How many nude pics should be on it?
There were two "too" many of nude photos of Travis, unless there were more that were unrecoverable. I get the feeling that he was more interested/comfortable being the photographer than the subject when it came to those type of pics. In any case, the camera was purchased after JA moved back to Yreka, so my guess is that the June 4 nudes were the only ones ever taken with it. The 90 photos JA didn't delete were of Travis with friends, etc. JA also claimed that she and Travis deleted a video they shot that day as well and Detective Melendez said on the stand that video is much more difficult to recover once it has been deleted.

BTW did anyone see the SNL skit of CKJA testifing at Benghazi hearings for ratings LMAO!

There's video on youTube!

Ok I'm off to get my shots (TB maybe MMR) for upcoming job & my $6.99 haircut at Great Clips! ;)

And, if she had held up her hand, or covered her face? Or, how about if she told this shameless paparazzo to back off and leave her the hell alone? I just don't know if the mother of a convict could ever get it "right" enough for everyone's satisfaction.

Yeah, I see what your saying. Remember the grief expert that said Casey Anthony grieved in ways that not everyone would understand? Just because I don't get it, doesn't mean it's not normal for some.

Yeah, I thought of that and it seems, based on that his friends all hated her, it's probably true that he wouldn't have told anyone if he did know. But, as you say, it's a pretty big risk. Even if he didn't tell anyone he could have noted it in a journal or planner.

He could have even asked Zach to hang around (hey, Jodi's coming by with a check, please don't leave me alone with her). I pretty much subscribe to Li'l Buddy's scenario, but whether he knew she was coming is certainly a sticking point that I haven't totally resolved myself.

Oh..

PS anyone else see 20/20 special with re-inactment in model of crime scene.. was so much like HLN again Ratings?

Oh add get powerball ticket to my errand list ;)

I just watched the 48 hours special. Have you guys seen that?

To watch her faux angelic face/voice with her batting eyes actually nearly made me physically ill. The 48 Hours hostess wasn't even convinced.

Little Sociopath/Psychopath/Borderline Pers Disorder Stabby Einstein will probably have books written about what ails her for years. Hopefully, the mental health establishment will learn from the case.

Hopefully, everyone watching will be more aware of this well-hidden psychosis and take care of themselves. If it SEEMS like too good of a deal, it probably is.

LOL I'm no "body language expert" (like as if that was a real thing),
but it was clear to me that Mahar was looking at JA like 'You're kidding me, right? Fer realz?'

Somehow JA wasn't getting the message

Ha - so CMJA is laying the blame for her conviction at HLN's feet.
Hilarious!

.. oh yeah, that's a good one .. this is funny too:

I've worked with considerable amounts of people in this case, and at this time, the one I thought I could trust could not be after all.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Talking about herself in the third person again.

Someone asked about red flags. If a person, upon first meeting, tries to get your sympathy, he/she is trying to see if you are easily manipulated. (Of course, this is not the case for someone clearly in distress.) I think JA manipulated TA by doing this. As many have noted, she relied on his good heart.

I wish troy would have asked her why she didn't just plead guilty if she wanted to avoid the trial.

Her use of the word "settle" in the context of having committed an especially brutal premeditated murder really grates on me. It's as if she equates what she did with having had a fender bender where 'settlement' was an option: "Well gosh. I tried to settle the case but the other party was just soooooooo mean and unreasonable and forced me to trial." She really is just completely out to lunch.

I'm still struggling to understand the folks over on the "innocent" site. No matter what evidence you put in front of them, they believe only what they want to believe. Obviously, Jodi has depended on people like them all her life. So, sure, she's going to go right on lying.

Why I would love to see is what happens when she goes off to prison and finds there are other people just like her. Dueling psychopaths -- should be fun.

IMO, I believe the majority of those folks are fake. They all say the same things, and literallys dozens of them complain that they have lost computers and tablets due to "haters" hacking them and putting viruses on them. Lmao

LOL I'm no "body language expert" (like as if that was a real thing),
but it was clear to me that Mahar was looking at JA like 'You're kidding me, right? Fer realz?'

Somehow JA wasn't getting the message

LOL at your parenthetical.

In the really big house, the prisoner does not choose the gang. It is the gang tha chooses the prisoner.

Jodi has a sense of entitlement that won't be well received. Plus, she's a tattle tale. Always someone else's fault.

LWOP

.. oh yeah, that's a good one .. this is funny too:

I've worked with considerable amounts of people in this case, and at this time, the one I thought I could trust could not be after all.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Talking about herself in the third person again.

awkward sentence. Superior verbal skills lost in Donavan translation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HNDere