Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's fun and the mods will sent us on vacation if we use anything other than her name?

Everyone is still risking a TO because WS doesn't allow name calling even if you just use initials or not.

BTW - I have no problem with calling her any name in the book as she deserves it - It's just hard to read the thread. :peace:

Correct, which is why she himmed and hawed when the Detective asked if Travis knew she was coming? She then said in her own Jodi language that no, he did not specifically know she was coming before she left the house, but once she was in Arizona she said she called him and said "guess where I am?" (probably freaked him out!) she said something like she then decided to go because he wanted her to.

lie lie lie. That means "he did not know I was coming and I snuck in the house using the key pad code i the garage, and I snuck upstairs with his new camera, left the camera bag outside near the stairs top and I surprised him naked holding his new camera!"

Um thats kind of what I think she did.. and yes, it was meant to freak him out because she came with the intent to confuse him, freak him out, get him in bed then kill him.

BBM, that is exactly what I think happened...I was questioning why the camera bag was outside his room...then it hit me.....makes perfect sense IMO.

Let's not forget she doesn't want to spend the rest of her long life in one place because she's "been everywhere"!
Really, Jodi everywhere?!?
She's been to a few states, northern Mexico on a trip which she invited herself and - if you believe her exchange student story - Costa Rica. That's not "everywhere."
If she'd done any other traveling, I'm sure she'd have described it all in great detail. pffftt.

She's probably been places we've never even been aware of!
Did you actually look behind your Christmas tree this past Christmas? Have you checked your closet every night when you get home? What about your doggie door? Ever notice it a bit 'crooked'? Bet ya never even peeked in that UHaul parked down the street....I'm just sayin'.......:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

LOL! Jodi, you're not writing term papers, calm down.
Given all the debate/discussion about Jodi's glasses on this site, the commissary link shows she made the following purchase: Glasses, 1.25x: $9.99, purchased Sept. 23, 2008.

Given all the debate/discussion about Jodi's glasses on this site, the commissary link shows she made the following purchase: Glasses, 1.25x: $9.99, purchased Sept. 23, 2008.

She overpaid.

Quoting my own post....I know its sideways, but this was filed on May 7th and the defense wants names and addresses of all the impact witnesses from what I can tell.

I do think this is pretty standard. Some impact statements have gone off the rails and turned into memorials instead, which is not what the impact statement is supposed to be. (Not judging here, I get how emotional this part is for the family.)

Okay, TruthDetector explained to me how you do the trademark thingy but I've lost her directions. How DO you do it?

"her?" :notgood:

As in Fognesia™ and Testiphony™?

The ASCII character sequence is "&+#+153+;" -- omitting the double quotes and plus signs.

Or you could simply copy and paste it. :smile:

Regarding Jodi's future role as the "Penitentiary Plato"....'

[video=youtube;HebReKH82kE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HebReKH82kE[/video]

Oh..

PS anyone else see 20/20 special with re-inactment in model of crime scene.. was so much like HLN again Ratings?

Oh add get powerball ticket to my errand list ;)

I saw just the preview of that and refused to watch, so tacky. So so tacky.

Yep. Coming soon: "give me liberty, or give me death" jodiarias

Hey, that's a good slogan, Deb! You should pass that along to her! You have a real gift with words!

What? Somebody said it before? Never mind.

JA is still acting out on Twitter, there's a funny one:

None who have always been free can understand the terrible fascinating power of the hope of freedom to those who are not #JodiArias

:floorlaugh:

She's really getting good at this accidental humour.

I thought her twitter was shut down by her buddy, donovan?

Such an odd thing to do. She could have just tweeted it as a quotation and it would have the exact same meaning to her "supporters."
Self-edification FAIL, Jodi.

Re BBM

At the bottom of the transcript that was posted earlier, I read that it could be "EDIFILED" and it actually said it is able to be "E-FILED" :floorlaugh:

This trial has gotten to me.

Oh, she probably doesn't want either at this point. As for me, I'll take the new Mustang GT I'm about to pick up. 400 horses? Who needs relationships or sex? :floorlaugh:

With a car like that you're likely to get BOTH! :floorlaugh:

She's probably been places we've never even been aware of!
Did you actually look behind your Christmas tree this past Christmas? Have you checked your closet every night when you get home? What about your doggie door? Ever notice it a bit 'crooked'? Bet ya never even peeked in that UHaul parked down the street....I'm just sayin'.......:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Well, if I ever wake up and find my floors freshly vacuumed I will know JA paid me a visit!!

Thank you for posting this link. I was wondering, if it was allowed, would a copy of the questions posed to CFJA be included? I don't know how they work. TIA

Since the results of the test were ruled as inadmissable, I doubt we'll ever see the questions. But since the DT set the polygraph up and selected the examiner, you can bet they would have selected the questions and the way those questions were worded. I would trust the results of that test as far as I could throw KN.

Someone on fb said they were trying to put money in CKJA's account, but got an error. They said it stated too many transactions were being made, simultaneously. My question is, what happens to all that money when she's transferred to another facility?

I sincerely hope Travis' family can somehow get it. TIA.

Too many simultaneous transactions? You have got to be kidding me! Who are these <unusual people> donating their money to a convicted murderess?! Mind boggling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauraj333