Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe not in this case. Quoting is not stealing. She probably DID instruct Donovan to use quotation marks, but it didn't happen. Too many characters for twitter, maybe? I'm not up on tweeting, myself ...

edited: because "tweeting myself" sounded a little dirty. I hope the comma works.

BBM:
I think quoting IS stealing if you don't give credit to the author. I believe it's called plagiarism. :twocents:

Too many simultaneous transactions? You have got to be kidding me! Who are these <unusual people> donating their money to a convicted murderess?! Mind boggling!

It's probably just a nice way of saying the machine isn't accepting any money for that account :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Lol my boyfriend told me that a few years before we met. These two Mormon missionaries on a bike ! Paid him a visit now my boyfriends a little slow I must admit! Well they talked to him forever and left with a fifth of whiskey and his cigarettes. They convinced him he didnt need either.

He went into panic mode after a few hrs! As yes you guess ! He headed for the liquor store and smoke shop.he never seen hide or hair of them or his cigs and spirits.:floorlaugh:

I'm glad they never returned cuz he was pretty pissed and he may have pulled out Sally Mae and scared em off! Oh sallie Mae nickname for his bee bee gun.

True story. I worked for a group of doctor ( I was the disability and insurance rep) and one of the doctors would take the cigarettes out of the shirt pockets of his patients. (all for their own good, mind you) He would come into my office and he and I would light one up and smoke! Of course, this was way back in the day when you could smoke indoors. He thought he was funny!

How is that strange? It was a new camera. How many nude pics should be on it?

AND Jodi hadn't been there since the beginning of April. So it stands to reason there wouldn't be any others.

Are some of them still holding fast to the Ninja story being true & JA is protecting the "Ninjas"?

You bet!

That reminds me. Mark Hofmann (the Salamander Letter/Mormon murders guy) told his wife he was pleading guilty even though he was innocent, to protect her and their children. She apparently believed it for years, although she eventually divorced him and moved on.

Okay, wise Sleuthers... the VIS's are made before the jury decides? I'm not up on this stuff...in some cases I read that those statements are made to the Judge before he/she decides on the sentence....what is the process in AZ? I also read a copy of a sheet that was giving victims suggestions on what to include in the statements. On it, it stated that it would be made to the Judge. Help...

Only the jury can sentence death. They will be read to the jury.

You bet!

That reminds me. Mark Hofmann (the Salamander Letter/Mormon murders guy) told his wife he was pleading guilty even though he was innocent, to protect her and their children. She apparently believed it for years, although she eventually divorced him and moved on.

I ordered that book...expecting it to arrive any day.

Dated a truck driver that had a Saleen Mustang.....can't stand them. My last Mustang was a 67 fastback.Wish I'd kept it but traded up to something faster...a 69 Chevelle SS 396. Course, gas was cheap then.

LOL you can watch the gas gauge fall on those things. Saleen styling is beautiful! Oh, I guess it's all down to taste...

My fave analogy I've ever heard comes from my friends Grandmother..

When we were teens & would wear mini skirt she'd say the following:

"It's Christmas & I see the pies aren't baked"

I still never quite got the analogy I don't know if it was refering to showing off your goodies or if she meant we weren't ready for a big 'holiday' yet ie pies aren't baked finished??

Just thought I'd share that one! :floorlaugh:

Or maybe the white skin on thighs and butt cheeks reminded her of unbaked pie crust. Just a thought. :floorlaugh:

My adopted by choice, not law, grandma used to say 'There's gonna be a full moon tonight' She didn't like minis. :)

Good question, there is surely some mechanism in a common area, be it hot plate or microwave. Probably depends on the jail.

Schuby, I can't believe any jail has a hot plate -- way too good a weapon. They might have a microwave in the visitor's room, though. I understand they have vending machines.

:eek:verreaction:

Seriously? Carolina Pride Hot Pork Sausage?

WTH? So, did she have a hot plate in her cell and planned to promote herself in the next season of "Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives" and showcase her culinary talents with hopes to be the next Food Network Star personality and host?

Just when I think I've heard and seen it all, something pathetic like this comes around and I shudder to think, "Yeah, that would be JA! Why expect anything less?"

Just occurred to me....how does a person heat water in jail? I can't imagine eating those noodles or drinking the Swiss Miss with cold or just warm water...Ick.

There's a cottage industry in there in illegal immersion heaters, tattoo guns, you name it.

So you are saying that she lived somewhere other than California when she had that done? Could you elaborate? Because I figure the only idiot, sorry, boyfriend who could/would spring for that would be Brewer and he was already in California. Are you saying Travis paid for new *advertiser censored*?

I'm talking about a personal shopper I was with at Saks in Boston.

Darryl paid for the water balloon boobies for Arias, if I recall correctly.

I had that exact thought today! That she will probably accuse him (and anyone else) of sexual impropriety. Seeing how focused (for lack of a better word) he was on all the details of her sexuality, orgasms, etc. during the entire trial, at least the court of Public Opinion might find that claim suspicious. That would be some karma wouldn't it? (although I seriously doubt he ever did anything improper but she WILL go after his jugular and claim it I think you're right!).

Heck she could even claim that against De LaRosa who acted in very strange overtly intimate ways with Jodi in the courtroom...it actually made me uncomfortable watching it, in person and on camera.

Are there links to anything with the killer and her former attorney?

What does that even mean?

Hey Schuby :seeya:
I don't know for sure, but when I read it I immeadiately thought of that Adele song. The actual words are "I set fire to the rain". It could be that crazy stalker chick misunderstood the words? I looked them up to be sure.

[video=youtube;kDDiUVIlNL4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDDiUVIlNL4[/video]

My daughter's ex stalked our entire family for over a year! It was awful. I won't go into detail because I don't want to relive it. I will only say that all of the 4 vecihles in our driveway at the time had the tires slashed. TWICE

Seriously? Carolina Pride Hot Pork Sausage?

WTH? So, did she have a hot plate in her cell and planned to promote herself in the next season of "Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives" and showcase her culinary talents with hopes to be the next Food Network Star personality and host?

Just when I think I've heard and seen it all, something pathetic like this comes around and I shudder to think, "Yeah, that would be JA! Why expect anything less?"

Don't give her ideas. She's likely to come up with a "Prison Cookbook" featuring recipes, spiritual advice, and homespun wisdom from everybody's favorite wrongfully-convicted murderer.

I don't think so, a victim statement read live, in person would be a great deal more powerful than some pre recording. I don't know what their legal basis is for filing it but their intent is obviously to minimize the victims' impact as the jury goes into DP deliberations.

lol. I didn't think hard enuf.:blushing:

Schuby, I can't believe any jail has a hot plate -- way too good a weapon. They might have a microwave in the visitor's room, though. I understand they have vending machines.

Yeah, you would think but I have a friend who did a couple weekends in county here on a DUI and he was telling me that he swapped his newer, fluffier mattress with that of a longer term inmate in exchange for some ramen. I asked how he heated it and he said there was a hot plate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand