Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AZLawyer explained it the other day. Let's say I kill Mom...then after I'm convicted, I say Mom was my life..but then they did up the fact that Mom got restraining orders against me. Anything that's said they want to be able to attack.

So wrong, on so many levels.

That reminds me...
Mrs. Norris ought to get a kick out of this...
My elderly Alzheimer's MIL keeps asking me why they are sending Jodi to Australia.
I keep explaining it is Estrella, the Spanish for star, Jail.

lol

Oh that's funny, like we're still a penal colony :floorlaugh:

The original Twitter account is back and viewable. No new tweets since May 6th but the page is back...makes me wonder why the new one and if the new one is legit?

i'm sure there was a part of him that still had feelings for her. he knew she wasn't 'right' for him but probably kept falling for her crap. i've been guilty of this myself. when i was younger i dated a guy for five years that would do destructive things to my property when he was jealous and i stayed with him because i believed he would change. now i was maybe 19 and travis was almost 30, but i think his 'dating' experience in a sexual relationship was probably equivalent to someone younger and didn't know better. luckily i escaped my weirdo boyfriend, travis was not so lucky. had he lived, he would have gleaned much life experience from that relationship and probably had gone on to marry and spot psycho behaviour from other women before he got involved.

He was sooo close, too! He almost had her figured out. I'm thinking she pushed his buttons to the point he would freak out on her and then feel like a jerk and I'm sure she helped him feel that way, too, with her calm responses. I don't know how many times I used to deal with boundary-breaking people by trying to let them down easy. That is how most people deal with it

I think she was really the nicest person in the whole world when she was being good, and Travis liked being around her when she was that way. He might have thought he had been exaggerating her dangerousness to him in his own mind when she was being really wonderful to be around.

That latest go-round was, perhaps, just another part of the cycle he had been in with her all along.

I think the information about how to deal with a stalker is just now moving into mainstream. He didn't know you have to totally disengage, never deal with them ever, send them to jail if you need to.

I would think the person that posted on FB that too many transactions carppy was just a Liar lying for the Murderess. No biggie just another lie to go along with the rest of them.

But I did read somewhere that some whack-job put $2000 in her account not too long ago. Unreal!

ALV lied on the stand. He called her on it during cross. And re-cross. She admitted to lying. How insignificant she insisted the lie was is irrelevant.

So he wasn't imparting his opinion that she lied. It's on the record.

I forgot which of her misrepresentations actually rose to the level of flat-out lie. Can someone remind me?

Tks

But I did read somewhere that some whack-job put $2000 in her account not too long ago. Unreal!

She sold one of her tracings...I mean sketches. I read somewhere where she has someone who takes care of that income for her. Don't they have a son of sam law to keep her from making money of her crime?

I don't know if this has been discussed, but does the filing of discovery regarding the victim impact statements indicate that the defense intends to REBUT the information in the victim impact statements?

I would think the only thing they could rebut are facts of the victim that have been proven in a court of law. Namely, nothing, other than she killed him.

Anyone?

Given all the debate/discussion about Jodi's glasses on this site, the commissary link shows she made the following purchase: Glasses, 1.25x: $9.99, purchased Sept. 23, 2008.

you have a link to her commissary purchases? TIA

I wonder if Jodi will chop her hair off... shave her head?

LOL ... we can always hope. She is too vain to do that by her own choice. But I love the idea of making that decision for her. She is VERY attached to her hair ... I think it is pretty much her whole "identity" ... she's shallow (along with evil and psycho) .... Bwaaahaaahaaa!

I forgot which of her misrepresentations actually rose to the level of flat-out lie. Can someone remind me?

Tks

The Keynote Speaker/Breakout Session Keynote Speaker fiasco immediately comes to mind.

Supposedly a guy from NJ loaded her commissary account twice, several hundred dollars each time... this was before the verdict. I think maybe he thought there was a hook up coming? :)

It's crazy but think about it. All she can spend it on is Ramen and Swiss Miss. No matter how much is in her account, she's still eating 15 cent cup o'soups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3