Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CFJA is on closed custody according to kpho.com

Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio said Arias will remain there "on closed custody status." She is alone in a cell and is being allowed out one hour each day to access phone calls and showers.

http://www.kpho.com/story/22238826/mcso-jodi-arias-taken-off-suicide-watch

Inside closed custody
http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_phoenix_metro/central_phoenix/exclusive-inside-estrella-jails-b400-pod-with-mcsos-most-dangerous-women#ixzz2TD6WCzfm
I remember NG reporting on this but couldn't find original link

When in B400, the inmates are allowed to spend one hour out of their cell a day. During that time, they are free to walk around a room and shower. If another person needs to be in the room during that hour, the inmate must have their hands and feet shackled.

For the remaining 23 hours, the women will be locked alone in their cell, measuring roughly 7 by 11 feet."

I guess this is good practice for DR!

Someone asked about red flags. If a person, upon first meeting, tries to get your sympathy, he/she is trying to see if you are easily manipulated. (Of course, this is not the case for someone clearly in distress.) I think JA manipulated TA by doing this. As many have noted, she relied on his good heart.

I posted a great article (mod deleted because it was from a blog) but it was written by a doctor. I'm going to try to paraphrase since it's OK to do that.

Members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints are a sociopath’s dream come true. Sexual inexperience, and a Mormon's true helpful nature make them perfect prey. They believe there's good in everyone, and they do their best to help bring that out in others. They are easily conned, manipulated and deceived. Because of their limited exposure to sex, they thrive on being told how great they are in the sack, knowing they are doing it right. Travis wasn't a dog. He was just like anyone that may have questions about performance issues. This was a small part of the article, but you get the idea.
I think he was Jodi's student, and she molded him the way she wanted him to be.....sex-wise.

I owe Vinnie P a dooj on the noggin' LOLOL I've said it here repeatedly that JA scares the bejeezus outta me and that if she ever gets loose I want her microchipped and plotted on a pushpin map.... Guess it wasn't a good idea to send her a few nice thoughts on Twitter...
So imagine my reaction when this afternoon I was awakened from a nap to the blip of my cell phone...there was an incoming message....
Jodi Arias is on the move!!!!!!!

O. M. G. I came up off the couch like a rocket hit me in the back parts! Thought I'd need an inhaler.....
Turns out the message was broken....she was in transit to Estrella.....

Well, that took care of any sleepiness on my part LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Oh my gut hurts from laughing! Girl your a mess laughing so hard here. I have a weak bladder! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
Lol lol lol

Too many simultaneous transactions? You have got to be kidding me! Who are these <unusual people> donating their money to a convicted murderess?! Mind boggling!

I would think the person that posted on FB that too many transactions carppy was just a Liar lying for the Murderess. No biggie just another lie to go along with the rest of them.

When Dr. Horn repeates, for the umpteenth time, that Travis' throat was cut from ear to ear while he was still living, there will be no need for further testimony or reflection. As I've said, JM proved the aggravating factors in his CIC. The fact that she cut his throat while he was still living has always been all I needed to hear to justify the death penalty.

That and the photo of the hallway where Travis tried so hard go get away from her but couldn't. She tracked him down and slit his throat like an animal and then drug him all the way back to the shower. The blood stains speak volumes. Evil Evil Evil

I posted a great article (mod deleted because it was from a blog) but it was written by a doctor. I'm going to try to paraphrase since it's OK to do that.

Members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints are a sociopath&#8217;s dream come true. Sexual inexperience, and a Mormon's true helpful nature make them perfect prey. They believe there's good in everyone, and they do their best to help bring that out in others. They are easily conned, manipulated and deceived. Because of their limited exposure to sex, they thrive on being told how great they are in the sack, knowing they are doing it right. Travis wasn't a dog. He was just like anyone that may have questions about performance issues. This was a small part of the article, but you get the idea.
I think he was Jodi's student, and she molded him the way she wanted him to be.....sex-wise.

Lol my boyfriend told me that a few years before we met. These two Mormon missionaries on a bike ! Paid him a visit now my boyfriends a little slow I must admit! Well they talked to him forever and left with a fifth of whiskey and his cigarettes. They convinced him he didnt need either.

He went into panic mode after a few hrs! As yes you guess ! He headed for the liquor store and smoke shop.he never seen hide or hair of them or his cigs and spirits.:floorlaugh:

I'm glad they never returned cuz he was pretty pissed and he may have pulled out Sally Mae and scared em off! Oh sallie Mae nickname for his bee bee gun.

Plagiarism is what she does best.[/QUOTE]

Jodi specifically mentioned two art teachers who encouraged her "work" while she was under their tutelage. If Jodi had been truly adept and creative at writing and expressing herself verbally, it would make sense that an English teacher would want to encourage and promote such a student, yet Jodi never mentions having an English teacher wanting to mentor her. I suspect that it's because English teachers knew that Jodi's writings were not original and that she "borrowed" essays and story lines from other sources and tried desperately to make them her own, not unlike her art works which are essentially copied renderings of someone else's paintings, portraits, photos, etc. :moo:

CFJA is on closed custody according to kpho.com

Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio said Arias will remain there "on closed custody status." She is alone in a cell and is being allowed out one hour each day to access phone calls and showers.

http://www.kpho.com/story/22238826/mcso-jodi-arias-taken-off-suicide-watch

Inside closed custody
http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_phoenix_metro/central_phoenix/exclusive-inside-estrella-jails-b400-pod-with-mcsos-most-dangerous-women#ixzz2TD6WCzfm
I remember NG reporting on this but couldn't find original link

When in B400, the inmates are allowed to spend one hour out of their cell a day. During that time, they are free to walk around a room and shower. If another person needs to be in the room during that hour, the inmate must have their hands and feet shackled.

For the remaining 23 hours, the women will be locked alone in their cell, measuring roughly 7 by 11 feet."

I guess this is good practice for DR!

funny-animated-gifs-oh-really.gif

I wouldn't mind postponing court to friday if Jodi's locked up 23/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads