Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does that even mean?

I swear I've heard that phrase before in a song. It's a song lyric I think, but I can't recall what song!

That is WAY freaky that DH's ex is sending those texts. Creepy!

BKLaISoCMAI-cOD.gif:small

EGCollins EGCollins 44s
#jodiarias First photo of Jodi after being returned to Estrella jail. Some things never change.
Why is she hanging from the ceiling?

I thought it mean that she wrote his name down and set fire to it as a sort of 'release ceremony' but now I think it has to do with all the evil she's spewed about him for years and years.

Lol, she performed a release ceremony (whatever that is) and then texted him to tell him about it? Guess it didn't work.

Given all the debate/discussion about Jodi's glasses on this site, the commissary link shows she made the following purchase: Glasses, 1.25x: $9.99, purchased Sept. 23, 2008.

LOL Those are the weakest reading glasses they sell.

I swear I've heard that phrase before in a song. It's a song lyric I think, but I can't recall what song!

Yes, there's a song from Adele .. she stabbed him too .. we have hidden alarms all the way down our long driveway, believe me. She's scary.

Adele has a song with the lyric, "I set fire to the rain." Pretty sure you're thinking of that.

Yeah, I see what your saying. Remember the grief expert that said Casey Anthony grieved in ways that not everyone would understand? Just because I don't get it, doesn't mean it's not normal for some.

You mean that drugged up drunk grief lady! I wonder whatever happened to her and her career?

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Yes, there's a song from Adele .. she stabbed him too .. we have hidden alarms all the way down our long driveway, believe me. She's scary.

Oh yes! Adele! DUH!!

Gosh, that's really scary. Can he get a restraining order against her?!

I owe Vinnie P a dooj on the noggin' LOLOL I've said it here repeatedly that JA scares the bejeezus outta me and that if she ever gets loose I want her microchipped and plotted on a pushpin map.... Guess it wasn't a good idea to send her a few nice thoughts on Twitter...
So imagine my reaction when this afternoon I was awakened from a nap to the blip of my cell phone...there was an incoming message....
Jodi Arias is on the move!!!!!!!

O. M. G. I came up off the couch like a rocket hit me in the back parts! Thought I'd need an inhaler.....
Turns out the message was broken....she was in transit to Estrella.....

Well, that took care of any sleepiness on my part LOLOLOLOLOLOL

I thought it mean that she wrote his name down and set fire to it as a sort of 'release ceremony' but now I think it has to do with all the evil she's spewed about him for years and years.

I'm texting to let you know that I am not talking to you....

Oh yes! Adele! DUH!!

Gosh, that's really scary. Can he get a restraining order against her?!

No .. I think any reaction from him at all just feeds it .. it's been two years since the stabbing and there's been no actual contact since, if she comes to town we disappear, so far that's worked.

Just watching part of the post conviction interview. Wowza, she is trying the pretty little girl manipulation. She wants life, clearly. :facepalm::facepalm: And it says the actual interview if 45 minutes long! I haven't found it, but doubt I can take it.

My fawful/evil thought is, which inmate handed her a pack of Marlboro Reds or Newports today upon return to jail. (Bad, bad me. Shame on me.)

Why do I have a feeling we will be seeing some bizarre videos of her over the years still claiming victim innocence but based on some crazy new theory she heard in jail. :ufo:

You mean that drugged up drunk grief lady! I wonder whatever happened to her and her career?

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Oh ill never forgt that grief counselor oh my she was funny. I think she carried a flask or two in her purse. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3