Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quoting my own post....I know its sideways, but this was filed on May 7th and the defense wants names and addresses of all the impact witnesses from what I can tell.

Wanting their addresses is scary IMO. No way would I want her or her attorneys knowing my address.

I had a 71 Mustang w/351Cl when I was at TAMU in the mid 80's
Great car...outran the Brazos County Sheriff once

My husband got a Mustang in the 1970's -- what a hunk of junk. Even he hated it. He got another one for his 40th birthday (1989) and that was a nicer car. Still not up to the 1960's version, though.

Don't give her ideas. She's likely to come up with a "Prison Cookbook" featuring recipes, spiritual advice, and homespun wisdom from everybody's favorite wrongfully-convicted murderer.

Forward by Martha Stewart

I had a 71 Mustang w/351Cl when I was at TAMU in the mid 80's
Great car...outran the Brazos County Sheriff once

gotta jump in here...LOL...I learned to drive in a 66....yellow convertible....oh to own it now.....

Asking for the jurors background info isn't Jodi's idea. It is just another avenue to try to overturn a possible DP sentence (if they sentence her to that). Her lawyers are doing their job.

HA! I made the big mistake of watching that Lock Up/Maricopa county last night about 2 AM before I fell asleep. I had nightmares that "Daddy" was after me and was trying to kiss me! UGH!!! I woke up sweating and my heart beating out of my chest!

McNaughten scared me more than Daddy. Daddy seems like she'd leave you alone if if your politely ignored her advances. McNaughten would never rest!

She truly feels their powerful impact statement will be the final coffin in her coffin.

I hope so. IMO she deserves the DP for slaughtering Travis and slandering him after death. How could anyone argue this was not cruel, that Travis didn't suffer? She is evil, pure evil.

I heard a couple on Hln or CNN last week state that Juan Martinez had tried their son's murderer. They said that the murderer's defense team had tried to have them video the victims statement as well. The defense failed and the parents of this murdered child were able to give their statement in person.

It really is just a standard defense move, as nauseating as it is.

I heard a couple on Hln or CNN last week state that Juan Martinez had tried their son's murderer. They said that the murderer's defense team had tried to have them video the victims statement as well. The defense failed and the parents of this murdered child were able to give their statement in person.

Not only do i hope they can give their Impact Statements in person like normal, but I think Jodi should be forced to listen and look and if she begins to look down, then the bailiffs come rushing in and give her the old "Clockwork Orange" penalty.

You are going to watch and listen to them in person Jodi, oh yes you are.

McNaughten scared me more than Daddy. Daddy seems like she'd leave you alone if if your politely ignored her advances. McNaughten would never rest!

I think Jodi would run circles around McNaughten :shiver:

They use a 'stinger'.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Stinger&defid=3108128

Since hot water can be used as a weapon it is not allowed in many prison settings. Some prisons may have hot water in the day-room but it is not allowed in the cells.

Inmates will connect two wires from any source, TV plugs headphones or even handmade wire from aluminum foil to any 2 separated metal objects, usually metal-plates. By connecting the two wires to the outlet and dropping the stinger in the water the AC current will pass through the water heating it up. It is possible to boil water and with some practice inmates can even make candy with ingredients smuggled out of the culinary.

ETA more at link

As you can all see, Paintr is no one trick pony. Now whip us up some some rice crispy treats, girl! All this tattoin' and jailhouse lawyerin' is hungry work.

Yes, we've been given good clues as to the present state of the Arias mind. The closed custody cells at Estrella are reserved for those dangerous &/or unpredictable. Everyone here has been speculating about her behavior, hidden from us since the KSAZ interview. Obviously, she has not been a model convicted 1st° murderer. She may well have had a problem containing it last Thursday, just as WS thought.

I agree .. her normal acting out / coping mechanisms have been all but removed from her, she can no longer focus on the trial or hope, she cannot play with individuals housed along with her sexually, or emotionally .. she has been in isolation for 4 days with the only the worst possible scenario to dwell on. She will no doubt need to be heavily sedated for court on Wednesday.

Maybe it's because she is the death penalty qualified attorney?

If I recall correctly, Nurmi filed for the death penalty to be taken off the table. I would say 95% of the filings I've seen were from him. That's why this one stood out to me (that and the grammar was great).

I would think they'd have to remove them. There are all kinds of reasons that an inmate may require surgery so I don't see why this would be any different.

Once they remove them all she will have left is droopy, saggy skin where her breast implants once were. Tee Hee.:jail:

At least tell me you got a good color...like black or red or blue with pearl? Hmmm it appears I still have a desire for a good set of headers and the smell or burning rubber. I miss being a teenager. Can we all go back, knowing what we know now? Please :please:

Yeah, I would be an assistant prosecutor in Arizona, studying under a masterful prosecutor, and throwing my *advertiser censored* around.:blushing:

Yes, we've been given good clues as to the present state of the Arias mind. The closed custody cells at Estrella are reserved for those dangerous &/or unpredictable. Everyone here has been speculating about her behavior, hidden from us since the KSAZ interview. Obviously, she has not been a model convicted 1st° murderer. She may well have had a problem containing it last Thursday, just as WS thought.

I think you are absolutely correct. There had to be a reason all those bailiffs went running in. Didn't BK say that yelling or shouting could be heard?

As you can all see, Paintr is no one trick pony. Now whip us up some some rice crispy treats, girl! All this tattoin' and jailhouse lawyerin' is hungry work.

I ain't telling you all how I knew about the term 'stingers' and what they were used for. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025