Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but the girls in the harem freaked me out more than McNaughty. I can't stand weak, needy, females like that. There is NO WAY I'd ever cave into that type of behavior. Nope. The other girl- the blond -what's her face - Styx? - was in love and smooching Daddy on the second day even though she was in love with her boyfriend who was in another jail.

Who does that? :floorlaugh:

Never underestimate the ability of the homosapien specie to adapt to its environment.

McNaughten had a freaking harem!

If she was the one that had bandages on her hands from punching the wall, then Yeah, she wouldn't let Jodi push her around IMO.

Jodi is going to get a taste of some of that as soon as she runs into an "ole timer".

cant wait for that. :floorlaugh:

You know what .. someone put up her commissary here last week (sorry, I can't link it, I think it might have been on one of the FB pages) she ordered a THESAURUS so we're in store for some pretty interesting abuse of the english language.

Found it http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2013/05/07/jodi-arias-shopping-commissary-items-bought

Now, now - some of those items are for other inmates - she called them "indigent" in one of the tweets - who are less fortunate than her. ..part of the 10% she donates as she is no longer giving to the church, I guess.

:floorlaugh:

I don't think so AT ALL. Jodi has no where near her force of personality.

Upon reflection, maybe after failing to out-manipulate McNaughty, Jodi would just stick her with a shiv a couple dozen times.

I could see that.

Dan Freeman on JVM. I still can't figure him out. All of Travis's other friends immediately suspected JA and even Mimi mentioned her on the 911 call. But he didn't get the same vibe....

Never underestimate the ability of the homosapien specie to adapt to its environment.

But it only took a day for Styx to become "Gay"? ONE DAY! That's some quick adaption! Then she freaked out when Daddy found another girlfriend. Yet the whole time she was cheating on her boyfriend with Daddy! Go figure.

Jeez--not one drop of authenticity in her. She steals anything.

Ya .... like when she was testifying about the picture of the little boy "fluttering to the floor in that chaotic way that paper falls" ....

Ya ... Mmmmmmkay ... that was original .... she steals and plagiarizes and traces (her art) .... just a complete and utter phony ... diabolical, empty and evil.

Why does she get under our skin? Because there is NO way to rationalize who she is .... she is NOT normal in any shape or form. Hard to wrap our minds around that kind of dysfunction ....

That's kinda why I have given up try to "solve" her .... ain't gonna happen and I can't take any more of my energy being sucked out of me ... especially by "it". I can't forgive her ... but I am on my way to completely forgetting her and allowing her to have anymore power over me.

How come Jodi has it in solely for NG? JVM & DrD aren't exactly her biggest cheerleaders either?

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 5m
@troyhaydenfox10 Did you get to see her again?” No. Doubt l'll ever speak to her again. Interview is done.

And why did Arias want to plead to 2nd degree murder if indeed she killed Travis in self-defense ? ... oh yeah, I forgot ... the jury would have trouble with her self-defense fable because of the defensive stab wounds Travis had all over his body. But it really was self-defense ya know ...

Especially troublesome to her claim of self defense would be the nine stab wounds to the victim's BACK.

But it only took a day for Styx to become "Gay"? ONE DAY! That's some quick adaption! Then she freaked out when Daddy found another girlfriend. Yet the whole time she was cheating on her boyfriend with Daddy! Go figure.

They were filming for several months I believe, the way they cut it made it seem very abrupt but she had obviously been there for some time at that point.

Yeah, we've been through the whole high school dropout thing, too. I let my younger son drop out of school because the @#$%^ school district couldn't help with his learning disabilities. He got his GED at the same time he would have graduated, went off to community college and hasn't looked back.

Good for him!!!!

If she was the one that had bandages on her hands from punching the wall, then Yeah, she wouldn't let Jodi push her around IMO.

Jodi is going to get a taste of some of that as soon as she runs into an "ole timer".

cant wait for that. :floorlaugh:
Yep, McNaughty is the one who punched the wall.

She also loved Honey Buns from the jail commissary and had a whole stash of them. She held one up and said "This is why I'm so over weight". Of course I thought of Jodi and her affection for Cinnabons!

I hate to say it, but yeah....I'd definitely watch an episode or two of Lock Up if McNaughty and Jodi had been housed together!

During the VIS', how is the defendant instructed by her attorneys to act/behave? Sit quietly, no reading, no writing? Eye contact / no eye contact with speaker of VIS? etc. TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member