Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has the entire 45 minute fox interview posted anywhere yet?

They still dribbling it out in 3 minute intervals?

I hate Fox

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got home today... I was on a cruise ship from LA to Vancouver when the news broke that the jury had decided miss Jodi's fate and I told my group "Sorry guys but I HAVE to go watch the verdict"... People all over the boat were talking about it afterward. It was so ridiculous that even at the end of the trial they were late. I am pleased with the finding. I personally feel she should get life because I want her to live many years with the guilt of what she's done... Just sayin'.

I am a first time poster and I have a thought/question. In his closing argument, JM called out ALV as lying during testimony. The DT never objected. I have never known of a defense "expert" allowed to be classified as this even in closing arguments. I am assuming that her entire testimony was impeached in chambers by JSS and that opened the door for JM to openly remark that she lied before the jury?

Welcome! Great Q. And I do not know. I was surprised that JM was allowed to accuse many of the experts of lying. That is a huge charge to me...., the witness may be incompetent, bias ect. but to accuse them of lying was one of the reasons I am not a fan of JM. But the judge is this case also baffled me becuase I found no sense in her overruled/sustains on either side. I'm sure lawyers on this thread could see the rational..but I could not.

bbm

Absolutely nothing wrong with calling a spade a spade (nor does it call for an objection when all parties know the truth).

Just watching the full interview done by that abysmal reporter. Lo and behold, a mysterious man saw her covered in bruises...but darn it! He couldn't be found. She didn't even have a name for this mysterious man. Hoo boy it never ends.

Did he have one arm???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After 5 months of me talking about this trial to my other half, he has finally said he is going to watch the following interview to see whats what with the lying liar extraordinaire Jodi Arias.

He has dodged all of the trial and kept my chat to a minimum by politely telling me he isn't interested in a loonball stalker murderer, until now.

Wonder what he'll make of her.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28EpBe6XRpg

She still doesn't have a clue...:banghead:
But, if she did, she'd just explain it away.
I wonder if the Bishopric from the local ward of the LDS church has given her the news she's going to be or has already been EXCOMMUNICATED?
Maybe THAT will be the thing that really gets to her? Wonder if she ever got that far in her wealth of info about the LDS, somehow I see her turning THAT into a "witch hunt" too.:facepalm:

Hi folks! Just stopping by to say hello. I have been in front if the computer all weekend catching up on everything I missed during verdict week and I traipsed over (for the first time) to JA's fan site. OH MY SWEET MOTHER OF DAISY, those people are whacked out! How on earth is it possible for both us and them to exist in this world? Just seems unlikely. Hope you all had a great weekend!

I grew up in San Diego and graduated from UCSD, so La Jolla is home for me. There is a small village of boutique shops and pricey restaurants and hotels perched on top of a cliff overlooking a picturesque cove. As you head north from there you pass through a large residential area that sits next to a long sandy beach. It's an expensive place to live with a lot of homes built on the side of a small mountain that all have spectacular views. A little farther north and you reach the UCSD campus, which is immense.

Even though it is a college town, you'd almost never know it. UCSD doesn't have a football team, and there isn't a strong fraternity/sorority presence. It feels like a quiet little town with a lot of "old money".

If you like the ocean, the snorkeling and SCUBA diving there is amazing. Almost the entire area is a marine reserve, so you can look but not spearfish or lobster hunt. In the cove or anywhere along the rocky shore you can always find brightly colored fish like Garibaldi and Opaleye and there are small Leopard Sharks (harmless) that congregate on the sand flats. Just offshore is a very deep marine canyon with vertical walls that are covered with Sunstars and huge Red Sea Urchins. Box Crabs and Spiny Lobster are common and there are usually sea lions on the shore. The only caveat is that it's not one of those tropical clear blue water destinations. The Alaska Current flows from the north to south and carries a lot of colder water to the area, so it's not as warm as you might expect and it can be a bit murky at times. Still, it's an amazing place to visit (or grow up) and with San Diego only 1/2 hour away, I can't imagine anyone going there and being disappointed.

I'm thinking you should be a travel writer because now I want to hop on the first flight out there.

This is the same Dateline show from Friday night (the one with Josh Mankowicz). If it is, then it's pretty good. Beats the heck out of the 20/20 broadcast aired on (I believe it was) Thursday.

I'm quoting and correcting myself here.

The "Along Came Jodi" Dateline episode is from an earlier date. Another Dateline episode aired just this past Friday, following the verdict. Both are hosted by Lester Holt and are reported by Josh Mankowicz.

The earlier episode begins with her singing "O Holy Night" (ugh) and the later one covers the trial and the verdict. The recent one is pretty good.

He sure was cute, though, wasn't he? Swinging that little gal around like a goofball...lol.

Fearless! He didn't even care that he was goofball. He was having a blast.

Wish he could have taken off with his dance partner.

Welcome! Great Q. And I do not know. I was surprised that JM was allowed to accuse many of the experts of lying. That is a huge charge to me...., the witness may be incompetent, bias ect. but to accuse them of lying was one of the reasons I am not a fan of JM. But the judge is this case also baffled me becuase I found no sense in her overruled/sustains on either side. I'm sure lawyers on this thread could see the rational..but I could not.

They were lying, regardless of what reaction it sparked in you to hear JM say it. There is absolutely zero doubt that they were lying and disingenuous. This kind of behavior from experts is dangerous and should always be exposed.

I grew up in San Diego and graduated from UCSD, so La Jolla is home for me. There is a small village of boutique shops and pricey restaurants and hotels perched on top of a cliff overlooking a picturesque cove. As you head north from there you pass through a large residential area that sits next to a long sandy beach. It's an expensive place to live with a lot of homes built on the side of a small mountain that all have spectacular views. A little farther north and you reach the UCSD campus, which is immense.

Even though it is a college town, you'd almost never know it. UCSD doesn't have a football team, and there isn't a strong fraternity/sorority presence. It feels like a quiet little town with a lot of "old money".

If you like the ocean, the snorkeling and SCUBA diving there is amazing. Almost the entire area is a marine reserve, so you can look but not spearfish or lobster hunt. In the cove or anywhere along the rocky shore you can always find brightly colored fish like Garibaldi and Opaleye and there are small Leopard Sharks (harmless) that congregate on the sand flats. Just offshore is a very deep marine canyon with vertical walls that are covered with Sunstars and huge Red Sea Urchins. Box Crabs and Spiny Lobster are common and there are usually sea lions on the shore. The only caveat is that it's not one of those tropical clear blue water destinations. The Alaska Current flows from the north to south and carries a lot of colder water to the area, so it's not as warm as you might expect and it can be a bit murky at times. Still, it's an amazing place to visit (or grow up) and with San Diego only 1/2 hour away, I can't imagine anyone going there and being disappointed.

Just a little trivia: I designed the UCSD Track and Field facility and sports practice fields there at the campus many years ago (way back when the Chargers used the south field for pre-season practice). It is a lovely campus; very beautiful and difficult to be accepted to.

Just got home today... I was on a cruise ship from LA to Vancouver when the news broke that the jury had decided miss Jodi's fate and I told my group "Sorry guys but I HAVE to go watch the verdict"... People all over the boat were talking about it afterward. It was so ridiculous that even at the end of the trial they were late. I am pleased with the finding. I personally feel she should get life because I want her to live many years with the guilt of what she's done... Just sayin'.

Welcome home! That's great you were still able to watch it live.

I kind of want her to get life too...just because her significance as a news item will be much less than if she's on death row and filing new peals every few years. Plus I think it's hilarious to picture little-old-lady Jodi doddering around the prison 50 years from now, yelling at other inmates about "You kids today with your cheap sex and loud music...back in my day, you only let a guy you really loved in the back door."

You know, I'm actually glad that Jodi is throwing Nurmi under the bus, as I think it means we'll get some insights into his dealings with Arias that we wouldn't have otherwise seen.

It's obviously not good for business for a defence attorney to attack a defendant after losing such a high profile case. But with Arias starting her blame game against Nurmi et. al, his hand will be forced to expose Arias for what she is; a lying, self-serving, manipulative nightmare for any defence attorney. Arias' going rogue with her decision to move forward with the post-verdict interview adds fuel to the fire.

I don't sympathise with defence attorneys in these cases, they compromise their integrity for a payday, and the harsh, personal criticism comes with the territory. I'd be very interested to hear Nurmi's side of the story - from his desperate pleas to remove himself from the case, right through to this point in time. I've got a distinct feeling that 10 out of 10 days was a more accurate description from Nurmi's encounters.

After playing catch-up and watching the Troy interview with Jodi Arias, I noted she contradicted herself: she says she wants the death penalty because she couldn't stand being in one place for the rest of her natural life. Then, she says she wanted to avoid trial (by taking a plea) and that she would have been happy going off to prison. WTH?

Where does she talk about Travis running after the naked little boy? I didn't hear that on any of the videos I watched.
And... what she's failing to realize is that by asking for Death Row, she will remain in one place for the bulk of her natural life. It will take years before she is executed- yea for that family history of longevity. I felt like mailing her a package of cigarettes when she said that!

JM was allowed to call ALV a LIAR because she was and is a liar. And I hope when the balance of The Jodi Show is over, we'll find out what transpired in the Judge's chamber regarding the NOT VERY TRUTHFUL ALV.

Aha!!! Now we know what Jodi's family was talking about!

No, I don't know! Would you please tell me what the rest of you know? I go to the last page to read, and if...and that's a big if...I get to the end of that page, I keep reading back wards. My family and friends call every 5 dang minutes, or my husband wants to eat, or he wants to talk to me! Does anybody else hate when the phone rings?

Yeah, I noticed that too.

Another note on the 2nd degree plea....didn't she repeat the thing about avoiding a trial to protect Travis in the interview or a tweet or something after the verdict was announced? She said it like, "yeah, I tried to avoid it but they didn't listen, now it has backfired on them.."
Huh? Hey, crazy, clean the wax out of your ears. The lady said murder 1, guilty. It didn't backfire, it went exactly as they wanted it to go.
Man her thinking is convoluted.
Yeah she also tweeted( per Donovan) the day before her conviction that this "disaster" could've been avoided had Juan and the family only let her plea. Pfffff! Disaster for whom Jodi??? Certainly not Juan or the family. She still thought she'd walk away with 2nd degree or less and time served. Where's Bryan Carr now???
Protecting Travis by character assasination, that makes sense, NOT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3