Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting that darlin' .... I think I'm definitely NOT the best lip reader, but I will watch it over and over until I see something.

Don't hold your breath waiting for me to get back to you ... but I'll do my best :facepalm:

I think you're right though ... I did NOT realize Troy was in the gallery ... but I guess that makes sense.

What is with her and her relationship with her mother ... I have NEVER seen her acknowledge her in any way ... never looks at her, or any of her family for that matter. Geesh!!

Troy was seated in the middle of the media gallery 4 rows back. So where she looked could definitely have been in that direction. It's like she saw him then quickly shifted to "interview mode". Eegads. I have never wanted a convict to suffer in isolation as I have this beezy.

She's "all for" the 10 commandments don't ya know.

There is not enough Karma on this planet for that heathen, nothing against heathens I'm a proud heathen myself :blushing: .. but I have never been a false christian, the second I stopped believing I stopped taking communion, even though we were weekly church goers. That's just hypocrisy and wrong.

i just don't understand why this bothers you, correct me if i am wrong but i think the only person juan called an outright liar was jodi, as far as the experts, juan let them tell their stories, then would bring in documenation to refute it, and ask them something to the effect well if this is true, then what you said was not what happened. juan didn't and couldn't just call ppl liars or accuse the esperts of their inconsistencies w/ out documented truth - he didn't make any thing up - and juan proved ALV and dr samuels were less than truthful, way beyond just being biases, so why shouldn't juan point these facts out??
JM absolutely (and justifiably) flat out called ALV a LIAR in no uncertain terms during his closing arguments, reiterating to the jury two specific lies that she told during her testimony: (1) she testified and her CV stated that she was the keynote speaker at a DV conference when it turns out she was a speaker at a plenary/breakout session; and (2) when asked by JM how many times she testified on behalf of men in court, she replied one or two. Hemmed and hawed and said that she couldn't remember specifics, etc. ALV eventually admitted that she hadn't testified for any men; at most she had written a report. Here's a recap of what he said in that part of the closing when referred to ALV as a liar:

Alyce LaViolette with her Master’s and large CV- is also a liar. Said she testified on behalf of a male 1-2 times. When pressed she had no name. Then said, "Well I didn’t testify." Keynote speaker? Snow White? She wasn’t. Tried to justify her lies to you so they wouldn’t look so bad. "White lies are ok" – if it’s to her benefit. She wasn’t truthful to you- she looked at you and lied. She’s an advocate lying on behalf of Jodi Arias…44 hours with her, sending books, visiting her. Her testimony is contaminated; foul –she lied to you.

Tell your kids not to lie. The before trial, during it and conviction of Jodi on 1st Degree Murder. She's wilting. Now to find that shot of her in a padded safety suit...

Before

Jodi+Arias+myspace+photo.jpg

During trial

xjodi_20130510062114_320_240.JPG

And after convicted on 1st degree, premediated murder, 7 premed and felony committed too. Awesome jury huh?

935165_472293346180146_400022618_n.jpg

I don't think she has a chance of ever learning she was wrong and admitting it completely. Ever. My hopes are she will get what the family agrees with and if that's the DP, I agree too. She shows no remorse but for herself. Scarey person and evil with many faces. Many times I thought she had dual or multiple personalities but it's just one evil person guiding who she should be next.

My thoughts are with the family & my sorrow is with what Travis endured. He threw red flags and told friends she was a stalker. He was too nice to Jodi Arias. The only domestic violence has been proven by Jodi and her killing of Travis. RIP Travis, your family has it, along with Juan. Most importantly, whatever comes next in JA's defense, the jury has your back too. I'm so glad about the conviction.

Possible cold sore next we see here. Fair warning.

Yep. Her targets right now are NG and Juan Martinez. Wonder who else is on her list? The convicted killer is pizzed..someone is next. I hope they throw her on death row. I really do.

She had that gun she just bought and those knives in her car for a reason.

ALV lied the whole time she was on the stand, she knows full well that JA was not abused by Travis, and that he was not a pedophile. I hope there's some Karma left over for her once JA has used up most of the reserve.

Tell your kids not to lie. The before trial, during it and conviction of Jodi on 1st Degree Murder. She's wilting. Now to find that shot of her in a padded safety suit...

Before

Jodi+Arias+myspace+photo.jpg

During trial

xjodi_20130510062114_320_240.JPG

And after convicted on 1st degree, premediated murder, 7 premed and felony committed too. Awesome jury huh?

935165_472293346180146_400022618_n.jpg

I don't think she has a chance of ever learning she was wrong and admitting it completely. Ever. My hopes are she will get what the family agrees with and if that's the DP, I agree too. She shows no remorse but for herself. Scarey person and evil with many faces. Many times I thought she had dual or multiple personalities but it's just one evil person guiding who she should be next.

My thoughts are with the family & my sorrow is with what Travis endured. He threw red flags and told friends she was a stalker. He was too nice to Jodi Arias. The only domestic violence has been proven by Jodi and her killing of Travis. RIP Travis, your family has it, along with Juan. Most importantly, whatever comes next in JA's defense, the jury has your back too. I'm so glad about the conviction.

Possible cold sore next we see here. Fair warning.
What until we see what she looks like after a couple of years on death row. Scary.

idk no why it bothers me so much w/ everything jodi said in the interview, but the part where she said she avoided looking at the alexander family because it brought back all her "trauma" of dv - cuz i lost track of how many times she was starring the alexander family down w/ those - if looks could kill- stares

It think it irritates because it displays her wllingness to maintain the charade, even after it was rebuked by the only people who she should care about convincing, her jury.

Once the verdict is in the only explanation is that she's simply indulging herself. It simply gets her off.

She's "all for" the 10 commandments don't ya know.

As serious as all this is, some of the things that come out of her mouth just really make me LOLLLLLLLL. That is one of them.

I think my favorite will always be her totes believable reason for buying a 9mm. Obviously she needed it for her Risk A Rape Gold Panning Adventures (I can't count the number of times I've vacationed with people I thought might rape me at any time) and because she wanted to demonstrate responsible gun ownership. And looking just as serious as a deacon while she floats these whoppers. :drumroll:

I always thought that would be super dumb to try to cross the border with. She just might be caught for sure with a 9mm strapped to the engine plus it was a rental car, she'd have to purchase Mexican insurance to even take it into the country when she rented it from the company or add it on at the border, right, lol. Who was she going for next or was she prepared for her last stand? Nah. Dumb like Scott Peterson is all. Yah!

I have full faith in this jury. They know now, after hearing Dr. DeMarte's testimony that this evil woman cannot be rehabilitated. She has this personality disorder, you know? I'm sure they realize that this is "on them". There is only one choice in this matter - JA must be sent to Death Row where she can no longer manipulate.

JMO

Seriously! Watch the part of her interview when she talks about Juan and his "lies". The convicted killer is not talking about her case, she is stalking him, trying to find something! It really gave me the creeps, not just for his profession, but his personal life. She is on a mission to destroy everything in her path. Travis wasn't enough, the family wasn't enough...it's truly frightening. When I heard that part of the interview and looked in her eyes, it really got to me. She is one, scary, crazy <unusual person>.

The part about Juan, sent chills down my spine, and I am not like that at all. :scared:

I always thought that would be super dumb to try to cross the border with. She just might be caught for sure with a 9mm strapped to the engine plus it was a rental car, she'd have to purchase Mexico insurance to even take it into the country when she rented it from the company or add it on at the border, right, lol. Who was she going for next or was she prepared for her last stand? Nah. Dumb like Scott Peterson is all. Yah!

If JA had made her way to Canada could she have avoided extradition because she was facing a charge that could result in the Death Penalty?

That's why I said Agnostic, I put Atheist then thought, no, that's a solid position .. but nobody says they're Christian if they're not unless they are deliberately deceiving, and most of those deceivers would remember to mention something about judgment if discussing death. Jodi's an idiot. She used religion to control others by using their faith against them, that is all.

Plus she applies a different standard to herself. Of course, Travis is a hypocrite and she is ... um ... a victim, I guess. Pathetic!!!

Just thought of another "If you could say ONE thing to Jodi..."

"Poor Travis, he was really slumming when he hooked up with you"

That would drive her apepoop I think, as deep down she knows it is the truth.

I would have got word to her that there was juror miconduct and she will be set free in court wed. Just to see how happy she is before court starts then watch as the day moves on.to see her wonder why shes not being let go

If JA had made her way to Canada could she have avoided extradition because she was facing a charge that could result in the Death Penalty?

Yes, I know Mexico won't extradite unless a DP charge is dropped and know that Canada does the same. Great point. Here they have to get there...I'm not so sure how easy it is now to cross the border, we just don't go anymore but 20 or so years ago, it wasn't too hard. Just don't have more than two bottles of Tequilia/booze and no fruit etc..Border security is getting better,

Plus she applies a different standard to herself. Of course, Travis is a hypocrite and she is ... um ... a victim, I guess. Pathetic!!!

She may have a hatred towards Christians .. it may be why she was so drawn to the Mormon men in the first place, because she thought she could find a few easy marks for emotional grifting .. ie get them to commit a little sinning, then hold it against them .. all manipulation tactics with this chick, she knew nothing beyond it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrsmb