Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If its to dh cell phone,,go to tools in the phones menue and look for location,,make sure that is turned off,,its the gps of the phone ,,thats what a find my phone program uses to find and track a cell phone when you loose it

Oh .. so you mean he could be tracked by the phone by her? OK we'll do that thanks :)

Sounds like we're a go tomorrow. Jodi has been moved from the psych ward back to her cell. I'll bet they said, "she ain't gonna kill herself and she is competent to move forward."

Not happening, right? We are still set for Wednesday at 10:00 am Phoenix time?

What's not happening?

Yes, still set for Wednesday and Jodi will be there with bells on.

Yeah. She had better be there...It is judgement day, dearest one - It is about time you face the people that truly loved Travis.....Hope she takes extra migraine pills.

Yes...It is 1:44 AM Tuesday

How were we to know where you are? I don't study everyone on here...
War Eagle :seeya:

I never said you knew where I am and that you should know where I am...?

That's why I'm telling you.

Well, technically it is Tuesday there too, right? ;)

I'm in Wroclaw, Poland.

There was this great polish restaraunt I used to go to in Brooklyn NY that had the best "Hunter Stew", "Red Cabbage", "Perogies", and "Blintzes"

Oh my goodness, I am getting hungry just thinking about it.

Holy cow. Is that a real live person on Fox???? Wth? She's like an SNL parody. Was she a judge irl at one time? If that's an actual legal commentator on an actual legitimate news network I am completely floored and disgusted.

Why are you disgusted?

I find her honesty refreshing...rather listen to her than some paid moron making excuses for jodi.

I don't actually agree with her, but I applaud her for speaking her mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy cow. Is that a real live person on Fox???? Wth? She's like an SNL parody. Was she a judge irl at one time? If that's an actual legal commentator on an actual legitimate news network I am completely floored and disgusted.

Please let us keep this thread about Justice for Travis and not get political.

There was this great polish restaraunt I used to go to in Brooklyn NY that had the best "Hunter Stew", "Red Cabbage", "Perogies", and "Blintzes"

Oh my goodness, I am getting hungry just thinking about it.

I looove Polish food too! Pierogies are the best but so dangerous. I can't eat more than like 4 before I have to stop. I get fat on Polish food, lol.

Well, technically it is Tuesday there too, right? ;)

I'm in Wroclaw, Poland.

WOW we should have added Poland to our list when we were telling Chris Hughes how people were following from around the world :)

Why are you disgusted?

I find her honesty refreshing...rather listen to her than some paid moron making excuses for jodi.

I don't actually agree with her, but I applaud her for speaking her mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I don't agree that she thinks Jodi shouldn't get the death penalty, and she seems to be against it in general, but I agree with everything else she said and she said it beautifully.

I looove Polish food too! Pierogies are the best but so dangerous. I can't eat more than like 4 before I have to stop. I get fat on Polish food, lol.

Borscht!!! Good for you too!

WOW we should have added Poland to our list when we were telling Chris Hughes how people were following from around the world :)

Dude, I moved here during deliberations. We were in tranist and all I could think about was, "is there a verdict yet?!?!"

I also was able to get online just in time because a verdict had JUST come down as I woke up.

Dude, I moved here during deliberations. We were in tranist and all I could think about was, "is there a verdict yet?!?!"

I also was able to get online just in time because a verdict had JUST come down as I woke up.

Eeek, sorry I missed that! I can't imagine the angst of being midair during deliberations ..

Lol, the Estrella jail documentary convinced you, huh?

It may have been said already up thread (finally got my printer installed!), but I can see Jodi *owning* one of those pods - or whatever they're called...hey, it's 3am!). She'll manipulate everyone in there & try it with the staff, too. She thinks she's the best/smartest/prettiest/most innocent, dontcha know? She does have a history of kinda pushing women around - at least emotionally. Plus, I've read here she's gotten into some physical fights while in jail. Yep, she'll be the Queen Bee if she ends up in GP, IMO :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV