Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said in my last post I don't think it is up to us to decide when is too late.

Slightly O/T I love the fact people can express opinions and debate here and still respect each other. That is what makes WS rock!!

Fair enough.
I guess my opinion is she hasn't shown one ounce of remorse yet, so she could spend her life complaining that it is not HER fault she killed a man, and STILL not repent.

I agree with the respect WS folks have for others :rockon:

I don't know if it has been mentioned yet. Didn't get thru all the threads. For those inclined Dr. Drew will have Juror #8 on tonight. I wish Juror 8 would do the radio show here so we could actually hear him speak.

I'm wondering if she is going to stare down the jurors today for giving them murder 1..She must be very angry at them and hopefully she will show it. :drumroll:

I think she will. She is nothing but evil and I'm sure she not only blames Travis for where she is but now she blames the jurors as well.

That hatred is so sad and scary to me. Not only did she kill Travis, then kill him again during the trial, but she's is doing her best to slaughter them too through all of this.

'Cause she feels like it's all their fault, donchaknow? If they didn't want justice for their brother, she wouldn't be in this position, according to her. She forgets about the State of Arizona...oh yeah, she hates that too.

I don't know if it has been mentioned yet. Didn't get thru all the threads. For those inclined Dr. Drew will have Juror #8 on tonight. I wish Juror 8 would do the radio show here so we could actually hear him speak.

I can't wait!!!

And I totally agree with your last sentence. I wonder if the guy will be able to get out a full minute of speaking without being interrupted by DD.

Because that would have involved Jodi Arias actually taking responsibility for having "lost control." She s never going to accept or acknowledge even the slightest responsibility for this event. She will not allow others to speak of her as anything less than perfect. It may not make sense to us, but she is a narcissist (among her many other PD's, in my opinion), and demanding that people accept an image she wishes to project in the face of obvious evidence to the contrary is entirely consistent with that disorder.

This defense was Ms. Arias' idea from beginning to end. It has her projecting, lying, minimizing narcissism stamped all over it. :cow:

Yes. Even the language of Nurm's closing came directly from her. Read her pleas bargain, writen in 2010, where she says that even if the jury believes the murder was premeditated they will never give her the DP because she will prove just how "chaotic" their relationship was. Her words.

I actually wish NG would do the interview - DDrew will just wanna talk about Jodi's pychological problems - what did Juror 8 think of the psych diagnoses, etc..

I can see the jurors today just looking around at each other nodding in agreement and yelling from the box.... Yes, especially cruel!

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good that he's giving an interview, bad that it's on the Dr. Drew show. Maybe he'll get all of 5 minutes to talk uninterrupted.

:seeya: Good Morning !

:juanettes: So looking forward to today !

:please::please::please: Justice for Travis and his Family !

I must be dense, cause it wasn't till I re-read the inmate's grammar and logical disaster of a plea offer that I understood why she hates Travis' family so much. She clearly believed that his family would be so scared of her threats to trash Travis that they would ask the State to avoid a trial and just give the murderer what she wanted.

But they didn't, and you can hear the inmate's fury about their refusal in that plea bargain shecwrote herself. Her hatred of them has had close to 3 years to fester, and I'm sure increased exponentially after she was found guilty, bringing on the DP.

This is why Travis is dead. You can't say no to Jodi. It's just not acceptable. People close to her sense this in her and truly fear her. She would stop at nothing. I certainly hope Donovan wakes up because Jodi will put Donovan on a path of destruction for her own purposes. Complete isolation is the only way to stop Jodi.

Good morning everyone! Finally a day to watch the trial without interruptions. :seeya:

Fair enough.
I guess my opinion is she hasn't shown one ounce of remorse yet, so she could spend her life complaining that it is not HER fault she killed a man, and STILL not repent.

I agree with the respect WS folks have for others :rockon:

Sadly, I agree. I do not expect her to ever repent. That is why this case tears at my belief system. I could vote to give Jodi death without hesitation because I don't think she is capable to remorse. This makes me feel like a hypocrite. This case has shaken things up for me on tthis issue. I am considering blaming "the fog"

I am so happy that today the Alexander family gets to have
their turn to speak.
Alas , I have to admit to being a bit sad as I am fast running out
Of chances to see JA be zapped with that stun belt.This
Has been one of my fondest wishes !

I was watching her TV interview on NG last night. Can't remember the news station who did the interview but whatever. The one where she had to powder her ugly nose before they started rolling.

I paid very close attention to her during certain questions pertaining to the murder. I knew it before but to really look, stare into those soulless eyes, you can see how dead she is inside. Friends of Travis have pointed it out before, it was one of the first things they noticed. You can see the evil.

It was incredibly frightening - to the point that I had to eventually look away and busy myself with something so I didn't have nightmares.

How much time did Travis have to repent? Less than two minutes? This is a question that comes to me while thinking of how much time CJA will have to repent.

Okay okay you don't have a registered trademark! You don't have a circle R and I cannot figure out how to do a circle R on this computer cause I am talking on my phone.

You just can't make this stuff up!
;)
Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Allrighty, then.

Fognesia®™; You Just Can't Make This Stuff Up!®™

ALT +0153, ALT +0174 (Hold down the ALT key while you input the numbers.)

I actually wish NG would do the interview - DDrew will just wanna talk about Jodi's pychological problems - what did Juror 8 think of the psych diagnoses, etc..

aa9511, me too. No matter what anyone says about NG, she would ask relevant and interesting questions imo

Yes .. any thoughts on why she was so specific on Troy interviewing her straightaway if Murder 1, but leaving it to sentencing for Murder 2 or lesser .. perhaps because the final sentence is in the hands of the jurors who are not supposed to see media for M1, but in the hands of the judge who can for M2?

Guess she just wanted the last word without it damaging her .. epic fail.

I don't even want to begin to try to think like JA :eek:

Everything we know about her says that she is calculating and manipulative. She does have contingency plans...even when she was telling Flores that she was never in Mesa, she had already written to Travis's grandmother and according to Chris Hughes, that letter told the Ninja story (dumb, dumb mistake on her part).

There is a lot of outrage that her post-conviction interview took the focus off the family and the victory for Travis and put her on center stage. Is this the reason?

Given AZ prison rules, she may not get the opportunity to do another interview after sentencing. Her only other opportunity would have come during the final phases of her trial, but those have now been effectively squashed by Judge Stephen's ruling yesterday.

Could it be as simple as she had not perfected what she wanted to say in the event she was convicted on lesser charges and that she did recognize M1 was the most likely outcome?

Just another one of those things that we will never really know...even if JA were to "tell all", her history shows we should believe nothing she says.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela