Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if it has been mentioned yet. Didn't get thru all the threads. For those inclined Dr. Drew will have Juror #8 on tonight. I wish Juror 8 would do the radio show here so we could actually hear him speak.

I wonder if juror number 8 has googled " juror number 8" and found us.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

It's really annoying when I'm trying to post here and my husband keeps calling me for no reason.

I was watching her TV interview on NG last night. Can't remember the news station who did the interview but whatever. The one where she had to powder her ugly nose before they started rolling.

I paid very close attention to her during certain questions pertaining to the murder. I knew it before but to really look, stare into those soulless eyes, you can see how dead she is inside. Friends of Travis have pointed it out before, it was one of the first things they noticed. You can see the evil.

It was incredibly frightening - to the point that I had to eventually look away and busy myself with something so I didn't have nightmares.

I know exactly what you mean. The longer I study her, the more uncomfortable I get. It's as if she's some sort of alien creature that shape shifted into human. I can't think of another criminal who has caused a similar reaction in me. It's visceral.

This is why Travis is dead. You can't say no to Jodi. It's just not acceptable. People close to her sense this in her and truly fear her. She would stop at nothing. I certainly hope Donovan wakes up because Jodi will put Donovan on a path of destruction for her own purposes. Complete isolation is the only way to stop Jodi.

Especially if JA can find a way to pin a robbery on her...lets face it, right now Donovan serves a purpose for JA to get her 'thoughts' out there.

What happens to Donovan when its over? Maybe we will find out more about Dr D's laptop right around that time.

JA is a user and abuser of the worst sort. No conscience whatsoever.

K

It seems pretty clear that Jodi not only has no remorse, but doesn't even understand that she should PRETEND to. Does anyone know if she has ever been asked outright, "Did Travis deserve to die?" I know it is sort of implied, via the self-defense claim. But I would like to know how she would respond to the direct question.

How much time did Travis have to repent? Less than two minutes? This is a question that comes to me while thinking of how much time CJA will have to repent.

Me too. That is what I first think of as well.

K

Pheeeeeew!!!! What a great Jodi free mind vacation! Had to get away mentally and focus on more important things that I've neglected for the last 4 months... :)

Soooo.....it's gonna take me a long time to catch up and read through threads..have I missed much since verdict day and post interview?

It's really annoying when I'm trying to post here and my husband keeps calling me for no reason.

Just wave a wooden spoon thru the air like a nutbar. My hubby knows when Court is on. I retrieve all my wooden spoons and lay them on the coffee table. Pop on my pink shirt and good to go.

Is the death penalty worse than LWOP? (Is it obvious I've been thinking about the death penalty a lot lately? Lol. In the Netherlands the highest sentence for first degree murder is 30 years.) LWOP: spending 40-45 years in prison seems like a hard sentence. The more I think about it, the more appeal Jodi Arias growing old in prison holds appeal to me. She can be the queen Bee for a while, after that she's just an old killer serving out a life sentence.

Just make sure she gets a sunny cell, to wrinkle faster!

:fence:

I guess I should clarify just a tad...

If we're talking about the BPB™ diagnosis, then the acronym stands for Borderline Psycho B*tchopathy.
But if we're talking about a convicted murderess who's been diagnosed with BPB™, then the acronym stands for Borderline Psycho B*tch.

Any questions? :giggle:

Nope. Adding the updated diagnosis right now.:rockon:

it's like Tom Waits say....

"you gotta keep the devil...down in the hole...."

Juan has a big stick...
I think it's gonna work out...I hope jodi is in stripes and as foul as can be....

It seems pretty clear that Jodi not only has no remorse, but doesn't even understand that she should PRETEND to. Does anyone know if she has ever been asked outright, "Did Travis deserve to die?" I know it is sort of implied, via the self-defense claim. But I would like to know how she would respond to the direct question.

I am 100% sure she believes Travis caused his own death, she was merely the means, but that it was totally his fault that he made her kill him.

I know exactly what you mean. The longer I study her, the more uncomfortable I get. It's as if she's some sort of alien creature that shape shifted into human. I can't think of another criminal who has caused a similar reaction in me. It's visceral.

Same here!!! I have never reacted this way to another criminal. She's repulsive to me. I just want to punch her. She makes me physically ill. I can't wait till I don't have to ever see her again.

Good morning everyone! Finally a day to watch the trial without interruptions. :seeya:

You think? IDK. With all the carp we've seen so far from inmate ID10T-IBSCR3WD I doubt it will be w/o interruption. But here's hoping. :cheers:

I'm wondering if she is going to stare down the jurors today for giving them murder 1..She must be very angry at them and hopefully she will show it. :drumroll:

:seeya:

When JA "stares down" the jurors, she gives me the :scared: . . "willies" . . :scared: ... so it must give the jurors the "willies" also ...

Her behavior is going to be very very interesting today : post GUILTY verdict and post visit to the CRAZY WARD ...

:waitasec: Maybe her attorneys will have coloring all day to keep her from exploding :floorlaugh:

Sadly, I agree. I do not expect her to ever repent. That is why this case tears at my belief system. I could vote to give Jodi death without hesitation because I don't think she is capable to remorse. This makes me feel like a hypocrite. This case has shaken things up for me on tthis issue. I am considering blaming "the fog"

I feel ya on that one Beccaboo. I have not been an advocate, but this case has changed things a bit for me. Well, a lot.

K

Pheeeeeew!!!! What a great Jodi free mind vacation! Had to get away mentally and focus on more important things that I've neglected for the last 4 months... :)

Soooo.....it's gonna take me a long time to catch up and read through threads..have I missed much since verdict day and post interview?

I did the same... I had to get her out of my mind!

The problem with this scenario is the defense will argue it is understandable that she was depressed and wanting death after being found guilty of 1st degree. Just a thought and not my person view or feelings!

Me too. It almost fits the pattern with her. Say one thing, do another.

I am hoping hoping hoping that if she tries that JM can bring in the interview. I think it speaks volumes and something the jury should see if she does.

So, yeah...I am with you on that one.

K

BBM however, she planned out this interview BEFORE a verdict came in. All JM needs to do is play the audio recording of the voicemail she left for the reporter days before the verdict to arrange the interview. This shows calculation, pre-planning, manipulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela