Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi de Hi de hi de ho!

If this doesn't happen today I am going to admit myself to a psych ward!

Donavan is already trying to insert how she feels herself in interviews, "I feel sad, so does Jodi"....I imagine Donavan gets ordered around, has a thankless job from Arias. I wonder how much money Donavan has spent on Arias and her family. When people start spinning and lying themselves for Jodi, they know deep inside that Jodi is guilty and they are losing a part of themselves for what? A cold blooded murderer that will turn around and blame them for not doing enough. Arias never takes responsibility for anything.

"If you don't have integrity, you have nothing. You can't buy it. You can have all the money in the world, but if you are not a moral and ethical person, you really have nothing." Henry Kravis
Donavan has been sucked into the world according to jodi.

I've heard reports that the aggravation phase could finish today and the mitigation phase could finish tomorrow. If that's true, there are only two more days for that guard to get an itchy finger on the stun belt button. :anguish:

You know he is just itching to do it!!! :floorlaugh:

This is the phase that begins today

Prior to August, 2002, sentencing was handled entirely by the trial judge without jury input. The
prosecutor presented evidence regarding statutory aggravating circumstances and the defense presented
evidence of mitigating circumstances. (The prosecutor could also present evidence of mitigation.) The
trial court was also permitted to consider “victim impact” evidence. At the conclusion of the evidence,
the trial judge issued a Special Verdict, detailing findings regarding aggravating and mitigating
circumstances, and setting forth the sentence to be imposed.With the enactment of Arizona’s new death penalty statute, the sentencing process now has two phases.
In the first phase, the prosecutor presents evidence relating to aggravating circumstances. If the jury
determines that the State has not established at least one statutory aggravating circumstance, the
defendant is no longer subject to the death penalty. The jury is dismissed and the trial judge decides the
appropriate sentence. If the jury finds that there is at least one aggravating circumstance, the jury
remains empaneled and considers any mitigating evidence presented by the defense or by the State, as
well as victim impact evidence. The jurors then decide whether to impose a death sentence, assessing
whether the proffered mitigation is sufficiently substantial to warrant leniency.

HLN can take that Judge Larry ...I don't care where, just please put him so he cannot be seen or heard from again on HLN. I like Judge Alex, he seems to be the only Judge they have with a lick of common sense.

I have to agree ... Judge Larry is beyond the pale. Downright gag worthy.

Anyone recall the ending to "What ever happened to Baby Jane"?

She is surrounded by the crowd on the beach who are looking at her like "OMG what a nut", but in her deluded brain she has a group of "fans" around her.
To me, that is Jodi. I think she feels like a TV villian who everyone just *loves* to hate. No recognition in her brain that it's just plain hate.

PS- Forgive me, I have been watching a lot of Turner Classic Movies lately (And Baby Jane is one of my favs!).

OMG :lol:

First saw that movie when ABC had "the afternoon movie."

But you're right... Too freaky!

I adore the breed as well. Mine is just absolutely spoiled rotten and basically goes with me everywhere and is always on me, near me, beside me... You get the idea. And he loves bedtime! But anytime he gets warm next to me it's pretty much bedtime for him. He's a sweetie. They are GREAT lil dogs. Wish I had 50 more just like him! (without the gas though! Can you imagine? ugh!) :floorlaugh:

Afternoon folks!

Love, love, love my Chi's as well! I have 2, one of which is my avatar pic - his name is Nico!

My main concern is the danger to the jail population and correctional officers she could pose if allowed to walk about in general population on a daily basis. She is so incredibly good at manipulation it won't take her long to be passing things out of the jail and having things smuggled into the jail for her benefit. JMO - but she needs to be locked away from everyone for the good of everyone. I do not care if she is ever executed as long as she has zero ability to make victims of those already in jail, and I have no doubt there will be other victims by various means. She has already victimized everyone she has come into contact with, including her own family - this will not change. Lock her in a cell alone and throw away the key.

that is exactly what I said here: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #6

and why I asked what life is like in AZ prison for lifers. I saw one person post they thought that a lifer is locked up 23 hrs a day alone. but I know for fact that in many states/prisons, that is not the case. they have as many freedoms and privileges as one can have behind prison walls.

the only way id support LWOP if she truly is locked up 23hrs a day in a tiny cell all by herself with NO privileges (commissary, TV, girly time w/ her fellow inmates, presents/letters, etc from her faux friends on the outside, gym, etc.............or she ends up in some freak accident making her a paraplegic.

while for you and me and most others life in prison would be devastating, life in prison in many places is way too cushy IMO (as noted in my previous post). I don't want that for this disgusting murderess!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV