Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My three Chihuahua's sleep with me and they all got baths after a long winter.
Great little watchdogs and they love to go to bed! I always had big dogs and am in love with these little ones....lol
OT sorry but have to put my 2 cents of Chi in!

I adore the breed as well. Mine is just absolutely spoiled rotten and basically goes with me everywhere and is always on me, near me, beside me... You get the idea. And he loves bedtime! But anytime he gets warm next to me it's pretty much bedtime for him. He's a sweetie. They are GREAT lil dogs. Wish I had 50 more just like him! (without the gas though! Can you imagine? ugh!) :floorlaugh:

:wave: T minus 45 minutes!
I'm goin gto eat now in case I feel sick later!:scared::scared: This has been a LONG TIME COMING. I hope we see ADDED security around this dangerous prisoner and I hope to see her flanked by guards. For the rest of her miserable life.

:please: C'mon Funky Chicken...C'mon Funky Chicken...

I've heard reports that the aggravation phase could finish today and the mitigation phase could finish tomorrow. If that's true, there are only two more days for that guard to get an itchy finger on the stun belt button. :anguish:

I know that the DP is an expensive sentence to carry out but the reason I think most feel it is worth it in this case is that her access to all things becomes very limited.. no more audience rallying around her feet... this will be her ultimate hell.. no more fun and games for Jodi.

I agree. This would be the worse part of it all for her. She doesn't want to live that kind of lifestyle. If we see tears, it is only because she doesn't want to be in seclusion from others. She thrives on manipulating others.

Travis knew the real Jodi. She will only cry for herself.

Imposition of the DP is not a mathematical equation even if that's what is believed. Yes there are guidelines to applying it but in the end it's subjective and up to 12 people. And the jury's feelings definitely apply. If it were merely a simple calculation then it wouldn't require a panel to decide. It could go either way and I wouldn't count on any one outcome over the other. However, the important point is that she was convicted of 1st degree murder and she won't ever be free and that is the big win here.

Donovan had a make over? How? When? Why? Is it possible?

Yes. I would also like to see the answer to this question.
And... Did it involve "What Not to Wear"? - because that would be the best episode EVAH!

Roger Quester, we are go for prelaunch check.

....:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
You had me so psyched for lift off last time....and then there was failure to launch...:floorlaugh:
Hopefully this time we'll soar through the astral plains....

It can't be any worse than being woke up at two in the morning to the smell of a skunk ,and knowing your dog has been sprayed, so you go to mix the recipe and your out of peroxide so you lock your dog in the bathroom to run to Walgreens (was dressed properly since they have a dress code according to Jodi) and stocked up on baking soda, peroxide and Dawn, grabbed a few candy bars. Ms. Mona smells better, and hope tonight it will only be a possum.

Yup. Skunks love the night hours! Heard the whole neighborhood of dogs howling and crying--let my dog inside, and made the stupid mistake of actually putting my nose close to his fur and taking a whiff. Nose Deaf, anyone?

I think we gave the dogs several baths with that same concoction & then burned candles. The poor dogs next door got up close and personal with the skunk & they cried for hours!

Hello folks! I've only been in briefly the past few days, but have truly enjoyed reading you all's posts. I purchased some ridiculously over-priced wireless earbuds expressly for the purpose of not getting caught listening to the trial at work anymore...lol. They wrap completely around the back of my head and I can cover the buds and the cord with my hair.... Huzzah!!! I am winning....preparing for Miss Arias to be LOSING all day long.

Winning!

charlie-sheen-machete-tigers-blood.jpg

HLN can take that Judge Larry ...I don't care where, just please put him so he cannot be seen or heard from again on HLN. I like Judge Alex, he seems to be the only Judge they have with a lick of common sense.

OK. I usually go home/go to lunch 12:30-1:30, but will go a little before 1:00 so I can catch some of what is going on...IF it starts on time.

And I am sure you will all keep me informed with your comments when I have to come back to work!

Anyone recall the ending to "What ever happened to Baby Jane"?

She is surrounded by the crowd on the beach who are looking at her like "OMG what a nut", but in her deluded brain she has a group of "fans" around her.
To me, that is Jodi. I think she feels like a TV villian who everyone just *loves* to hate. No recognition in her brain that it's just plain hate.

PS- Forgive me, I have been watching a lot of Turner Classic Movies lately (And Baby Jane is one of my favs!).

Omigosh ... that is perfect. That is exactly who she is (complete with the makeup LOL)

Also ... you're siggy (about the sharks) is very apropos ... re: JA. She has those "shark/reptile/devil" eyes. Plus she does that little reptile/frog tongue thing ... it just juts out there every now and again. She is a very strange person (just like her Dad said).

Roger Quester, we are go for prelaunch check.

:rockon:

I have never been so ready for a trial to be over with!

I feel like I have been imprisoned [of course, self-imposed] by this protracted, wacky scheduled trial.

Can't even imagine, any more, how the jurors feel.

Let's get this one over with! JMHO

Wow, what a weird way to do it! Seems like the jury could hear the aggravation and mitigation witnesses, then go deliberate. I mean, why deliberate after only one side speaks?

that's where I'm confused with all that is to take place today....

Wow, what a weird way to do it! Seems like the jury could hear the aggravation and mitigation witnesses, then go deliberate. I mean, why deliberate after only one side speaks?

B/C the law is written where Juan has to prove at least one AGG fact to the jury so they can move to the Mig phase

If he can't prove one,then the trial is over-she will get LWOP

Your furbaby eats candles?!!! I have a cat that tries to eat vaseline every time I have the jar open. Strange!

Off topic of pets, but I just can't believe I fell for the joke about JA's inmate number!!!:floorlaugh: This trial is making me NUTTY!!!! :facepalm:

Last week they ate husband's Irish Spring...several tears ago was rotten goose eggs. ewww.. ~sigh~

Love their fuzzy little heads..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member