Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the death penalty worse than LWOP? (Is it obvious I've been thinking about the death penalty a lot lately? Lol. In the Netherlands the highest sentence for first degree murder is 30 years.) LWOP: spending 40-45 years in prison seems like a hard sentence. The more I think about it, the more appeal Jodi Arias growing old in prison holds appeal to me. She can be the queen Bee for a while, after that she's just an old killer serving out a life sentence.
I know that the DP is an expensive sentence to carry out but the reason I think most feel it is worth it in this case is that her access to all things becomes very limited.. no more audience rallying around her feet... this will be her ultimate hell.. no more fun and games for Jodi.

Persecuted, interesting that she has this god complex. Poor Little JA. I hope she is sick sick sick today and forced to sit there and listen listen listen to each and every word. And I hope she never forgets the things his siblings are about to say to her face. I hope she doesn't say a word when asked to. (because if she does, it will be hard to to reach into the PC and strangle her) We all know we will want to. Her actions during this case have been an ABOMINATION; and Jodi; that is what you are. So donvan, tweet about that. What an ABOMINATION your little "friend" truly is. Birds of a Feather and all that...or so they say. :sigh:

Donovan, the loyal prison friend. LOL

Last night on NG they were showing Jodi when she was interviewed a few months after being arrested. These were clips never shown before.

It was creepy watching the media hog Jodi, smiling and giving her best performance.

When they asked her about the murder, who killed Travis, did she know who killed Travis, etc etc......her demeanor changed dramatically. She could not think up a lie fast enough to answer the questions.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

OMG I took it like the dog ate a candle, too.

Thank you, oh great and wise Hopeful One for setting me straight. :floorlaugh:

Why did that post of mine disappear? Weird.

Besides today, is there court any other day this week? How long is this phase of the trial expected to last?

I had the same problem with my Chihuahua last night. Ugh! It was beyond terrible! Candles didn't work, incense didn't work, I don't think dynamite would've worked it was so bad. He sleeps in the bed with me too, so I had to strip the bed and change/wash all the sheets and febreeze the mattress. lol! Sorry, I know it's OT but I thought it was funny that we are both havin doggy digestive issues!

My three Chihuahua's sleep with me and they all got baths after a long winter.
Great little watchdogs and they love to go to bed! I always had big dogs and am in love with these little ones....lol
OT sorry but have to put my 2 cents of Chi in!

Snide remark on my part, but the 3-hole wonder comment reminded me.

During all of the trial she seemed to be gleeful and take delight in all the testimony about her sexual activities with TA. I thought it a bit morbid, the partner that is being discussed is now gone, brutally, b/c of her. Then i realized she actually thought all this discussion was teaching Juan and/or the audience something, or exciting them. I realized how absurd for her. The only positive thing about that is that she will never now that she was teaching no one anything or making them excited as her activities were still in the beginner stages and now she cannot find out the rest, lol. She is 30 years old and thinks like a tween, really.

So, fear not for her only current friend Donovan. It seems Donovan probably has a few better stories to tell in that regard, but Donovan sees that she thinks like a child, and will soon tire of babysitting.

Morning peeps :seeya:
I'm ready for the JA BBQ today!!! :great:

She has used the "persecuted" word many times. She is equating herself to Jesus. What a joke and sick, sick, sick person this monster is. Somebody has to stop her.

Oh wait ... we have ........ LOL LOL LOL :rockon:

She has said she is Christ-like...
Like they both have long brown hair.

:laughcry:

CMJAA tweeting about being persecuted by hln.

oh another Jodi:tantrum: She doesn't even get to watch it. Does she have any idea what they have subjected us viewers to because of her? The screamer, Larry Siedlin, HLN after dark. But at least she leaving my Mr. Juanderful alone.

I had the same problem with my Chihuahua last night. Ugh! It was beyond terrible! Candles didn't work, incense didn't work, I don't think dynamite would've worked it was so bad. He sleeps in the bed with me too, so I had to strip the bed and change/wash all the sheets and febreeze the mattress. lol! Sorry, I know it's OT but I thought it was funny that we are both havin doggy digestive issues!

I guess it's true what they say: Good things come in small packages. ;)

Anyone recall the ending to "What ever happened to Baby Jane"?

She is surrounded by the crowd on the beach who are looking at her like "OMG what a nut", but in her deluded brain she has a group of "fans" around her.
To me, that is Jodi. I think she feels like a TV villian who everyone just *loves* to hate. No recognition in her brain that it's just plain hate.

PS- Forgive me, I have been watching a lot of Turner Classic Movies lately (And Baby Jane is one of my favs!).

That is a fantastic reference! Great movie with two of my favorite actresses.. And I could SO see CFJA looking out at that crowd of people clapping and cheering when the guilty verdict came in and think "See? They love me! They really love me!" Delusional!

I could easily sentence Jodi Arias to death. However, if the jury is allowed discretion, i.e., her crime meets the criteria for DP but the jury is not mandated to sentence her to DP, I would probably go with LWOP.

IOW, if all legal things considered left me with a choice, I would not sentence Arias to death. Bottom line is, I think the DP is too good for her. Plus, I am not convinced a sentence would even be carried out before she died a natural death and I would opt to save the state the money it will cost to keep her on death row. On death row, years of appeals will not be paid for by the inmate. Regardless of how much cash people donate to her, the state will pick up the cost of those appeals.

My main concern is the danger to society if Arias ever walks free again. LWOP would make that possibility almost nil, and she would not be as content serving LWOP as many believe she would.

JMO.

My main concern is the danger to the jail population and correctional officers she could pose if allowed to walk about in general population on a daily basis. She is so incredibly good at manipulation it won't take her long to be passing things out of the jail and having things smuggled into the jail for her benefit. JMO - but she needs to be locked away from everyone for the good of everyone. I do not care if she is ever executed as long as she has zero ability to make victims of those already in jail, and I have no doubt there will be other victims by various means. She has already victimized everyone she has come into contact with, including her own family - this will not change. Lock her in a cell alone and throw away the key.

My three Chihuahua's sleep with me and they all got baths after a long winter.
Great little watchdogs and they love to go to bed! I always had big dogs and am in love with these little ones....lol
OT sorry but have to put my 2 cents of Chi in!

I love chihuahua's !

Hoping one day to get another Chihuahua child!

:seeya:

Anyone recall the ending to "What ever happened to Baby Jane"?

She is surrounded by the crowd on the beach who are looking at her like "OMG what a nut", but in her deluded brain she has a group of "fans" around her.
To me, that is Jodi. I think she feels like a TV villian who everyone just *loves* to hate. No recognition in her brain that it's just plain hate.

PS- Forgive me, I have been watching a lot of Turner Classic Movies lately (And Baby Jane is one of my favs!).

similar also to 'Sunset Boulevard', part of the TCM rotation - tru classic!

It can't be any worse than being woke up at two in the morning to the smell of a skunk ,and knowing your dog has been sprayed, so you go to mix the recipe and your out of peroxide so you lock your dog in the bathroom to run to Walgreens (was dressed properly since they have a dress code according to Jodi) and stocked up on baking soda, peroxide and Dawn, grabbed a few candy bars. Ms. Mona smells better, and hope tonight it will only be a possum.

Been there done that...many times:scared: that's my recipe too...only I add a can of beer to the mix. Works everytime!!!

Expect JM to give his greatest performance yet and lay it all out what a hideous monster JA is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234