Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
During the jury questions, Jodi a couple times described feeling "mortal terror" on June 4th. The way she said it was so non chalant and flippant that I knew she had to be losing the jury. Who describes their "mortal terror" like they're talking about the time they lost their shoe?

"Oh crap, something bad happened."

One of the funniest trial moments for me was JA describing her terror when Travis, caught in LA traffic hell, began yelling at other drivers and hitting the steering wheel with his hands.

The only question tomorrow iirc is whether Travis was killed in an especially cruel, inhumane, and/or in a depraved manner, i.e. did he suffer. His defensive wounds, evidence showing his efforts to escape, and JA slitting his throat while TA was possibly still alive and aware, clearly prove cruelty and suffering. The camera pics documenting the time is icing on the cake. I don't think the jury be out an hour. The only question for me is what, if anything, will the DT do? Try to claim TA didn't suffer?

There's nothing the defense can do.

The only time I carried a gas can around in my car is when I was curious how far below empty it would get before I ran out of gas. I ended up not caring when I saw an accident and the driver died because they had gas in the trunk and the car blew up. Also the smell was awful when I first got in the car.

The only times we ever needed gas cans in the car was when my mom's gas gause broke and was stuck on empty.

The only time I carried a gas can around in my car is when I was curious how far below empty it would get before I ran out of gas. I ended up not caring when I saw an accident and the driver died because they had gas in the trunk and the car blew up. Also the smell was awful when I first got in the car.

And ONE gas can (5 gallon) would give her 150 miles to find a gas station in the rental that got at least 30mpg

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 13m
“@DebbieShadow: will u be getting a interview?”
Juan Martinez is the guy I want to talk to next. Working on it.

One of the funniest trial moments for me was JA describing her terror when Travis, caught in LA traffic hell, began yelling at other drivers and hitting the steering wheel with his hands.

Yeah as if I don't do that every single day. That is irritation directed at another driver...not the fricking passenger.

It may be some small relief to the family. I do think the Judge will give some waiting period when this is all done before it is lifted too, if the Order extends to post trial issues.

With prisoner #2013 in prison and the Trayvon Martin case coming up, she will be another nameless forgotten prisoner very soon.

OT but one good thing that has come out of this trial is that I have come to see AZ as one of the most beautiful places in this country! I'm not given to wanderlust but I would love to see the state. I signed up with Fox10 on FB and their photos of the day are beautiful!

We love going to AZ especially Sedona...next year for us again. But dang it's hot!!

Do you guys think the jury will give JA the DP? I think her mother pleading for her daughter's life might save her neck.

I have wondered about this. The jury has more than likely seen SA talking and laughing during the sidebars and may not give her plea as much weight because of it. JMO

So many viewings of the Arias KSAZ q.& a. with Troy Hayden, just to hear her criticism and complaints about evidence and representation. The footage of her interview now runs in my head. She takes her wallow in a tub of self-pity but a poisoned pity that drenches everyone else with recrimination, particularly her victim. There was not one redeeming word or reaction in the entire 45 minutes. Sleuths are posting inconsistencies in her reports of violent abuse and how the number of incidents moves around. She apparently thought her story about a bruised neck was insufficiently pitiable, so now in her interview, she talks about being covered in bruises all over her body. Gag me with a wooden spoon.

That's another huge issue in tese circumstances, no really considers the sacrifices made by caregivers.

Having been the caretaker more than once....funny how others who pop in and out act and talk as though they are burdened by their nothing visits consisting of Hi and Bye or deserve some kind of award for their generous attention to the dying person.

Is coming to, stories like this have been going on for decades. Greed one of the seven deadly sins.

I was raised believing in our Constitution and hearing stories like this about our justice system is very depressing and upsetting to me. Sometimes I feel too old to live in this country anymore. One thing is sure for me, this world is not my home. I am just passing through.

Did she and Darrel live in the California desert? I didn't think he lived in Arizona.

ja testified she and DB, when they lived in Palm Desert, CA, would take gas cans when they traveled 29 Palms. 29 Palms goes through Yucca Valley, Joshua Tree, plenty of places to purchase gas. It was a lie IMO.

It really is special. She must think she's the only person who's ever taken a road trip. Even if she was scared of breaking down in the desert, you would not need more than one extra gas can, let alone 3, let alone a 5 gallon one, unless you were super extra paranoid. In which case, that totally undermines the lost charger thing because what kind of person who was so scared they'd find themself stranded in the desert in the desert without gas would allow themselves to drive that many miles without a charged up cell phone?

Again, this woman just doesn't realize her conviction is her own doing.

Forget the damn gas cans! What about a phone that's charged? Anyone professing to be as smart she claims to be, would have a phone with a full charge crossing a desert by herself. She is so full of crap! It's so obvious what she was doing and I'm so glad the jurors saw through it!

Having been the caretaker more than once....funny how others who pop in and out act and talk as though they are burdened by their nothing visits consisting of Hi and Bye or deserve some kind of award for their generous attention to the dying person.

Amen to that!

That crazy site has contacted the Innocence Project, falseconfessions.org, prosecutorialoversight.org, and a senator. lmao

No renting the car is not at all unreasonable. We rent sometimes for short road trips. But renting one when she'd never rented one before for the same drive she'd making for over a year and 90 miles from her home is a little bit illogical. Not to mention asking for one with an inconspicous color. I never thought of asking for an un-red car because I never planned on breaking any laws. JA, however, did.

Well, even normal people who are not planning a murder can see the red car being an issue.

When my husband bought a red truck I told him to be careful because the police notice red more than any other car color. He got 3 speeding tickets within a month. Needless to say, he used the cruise control after that .

Don't they just hate it when their wives are right?? :rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member