Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So victim impact statements can be made in open court?

Yes...of course. This was the stupidest motion ever by nurmi and wilma...I don't think anybody ever thought this was ever going to be granted. Just more straw grasping by the DT.

ja testified she and DB, when they lived in Palm Desert, CA, would take gas cans when they traveled 29 Palms. 29 Palms goes through Yucca Valley, Joshua Tree, plenty of places to purchase gas. It was a lie IMO.

Seriously? Palm Desert to 29 Palms is like 30 miles. On a highway. Through a half dozen towns. What a crock.

Friends? Heck no...friends to busy tending to trivial things/entertaining themselves to care. Being a caregiver is totally draining. I took care of my dying uncle for a year. He wanted me because he knew I was realistic and didn't want people around who talked to him like a baby and spewed BS from their lips about his health/conditions.

My Mom decided about 5 years ago that she didn't want to know what was causing her to spot blood. She was in her late 80's then, and the surgery to fix whatever they found would have been really hard on her. I'm lucky that she has a understanding doctor who sees her every 6 months and gives her medicine to make her comfortable. It is totally draining. And there's that nagging fear every morning when I go to wake her up that she'll have passed. But I could never live with her anywhere else.... The bad thing is, I don't have any kids. So I'll have to pay strangers to annoy instead of counting on kids for that. :floorlaugh:

As a naturally suspicious person...most people who are suspicious drive black vehicles.IMO.

I had one red car in my life. my 2nd car when I was about 20. other than that all my vehicles have been black. I also wear a lot of black.

i like black because its classy and looks elegant and sharp. it also doesn't show as much dirt as say a white car. i don't like colored cars at all.

There's false information being spread by Jodi fans on other sites -- that Jodi returned the gas can to another Walmart. They're confused.

Fact. There was only one Walmart in Salinas in 2008.

The Walmart lady who testified at the trial worked for store 2458. This is the same store that Jodi bought the third gas can from (it's listed on the receipt). In 2008, Walmart store 2458 was located at 1375 N. Davies road. This is the address where Jodi purchased the gas can from and the ONLY store she could have returned it to in Salinas. In 2010, this store relocated to 1800 N Maine, after Walmart purchased a vacant building from Home Depot. Its records, cash registers, etc were all relocated to this building -- becoming a super Walmart and this is where the Walmart lady currently works at. In its wake, another Walmart with new management (and different store number) opened up at 1375 N Davies (July, 2010). This Walmart was not checked by Juan because it did not exist in 2008 and therefore would not have the relevant records.

http://news.walmart.com/news-archive/2010/07/05/community-of-salinas-welcomes-new-walmart

Formerly located at 1375 N. Davis Road 102,000-square-foot Walmart

Store opens at 8 a.m., Wednesday, July 7, following a 7:30 a.m. ribbon-cutting ceremony

Store manager: Gilbert Mendez

Open 24 hours a day, seven days a week

Adding

http://www.montereyherald.com/ci_11069216

Walmart buys second Salinas site.

Note the date (November 25th, 2008, months after Jodi bought the third gas can). Ergo, only one Walmart operating in Salinas in 2008. Store 2458, located at 1375 N Davies Road (then relocated in 2010 to the former Home Depot site mentioned in the article). The store whose records were checked for a return involving a gas can. The Walmart lady ran a check for that specific SKU number and came up with nothing until a week after June 3rd.

Since the SKU number was perfectly eligible, no reason for a dummy SKU to be used, unless there was employee fraud by someone who wanted to steal that gas can (yeah sure).

Given the spectacular crashes to which avid skateboarders of any skill level are prone, IMO the last thing any of them would do is carry a screwdriver in one of their pockets.

My former hubby was an avid skateboarder and never took a screwdriver with him! Just our dog who loved to chase him.

I think Sheriff knew because calls are monitored so even on a 4 way call it would be monitored.

Interesting. I was just watching the Troy Hayden interview, and he asks her about being physical with her mom. She says (a) she was a teenager, and (b) she barely remembers it, but her mom was kicking her and she just kicked back!

[video=youtube;28EpBe6XRpg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28EpBe6XRpg&fb_source=message[/video]

Did you know there's a second person in the room asking questions? I wonder who that was?

I have a close friend who was a caregiver for his mom when she was dying, she refused the hospital food near the end and made him cook her three meals a day, and they had to be hot, and if she changed her mind when he arrived with food she sent him back home with a second order, or a third! Two of us gave up our lives at that point to support HIM, he still had a breakdown a year later and is currently in rehab. One thing we noticed was all the friends who couldn't drive two hours to see her during all that time who were suddenly there in droves for the final death watch, then made a big scene at the funeral. Know exactly what you mean about the 'health tips' from people who understand little. Or question nursing staff as if they are somehow not attuned to what is going on. Hugs to you for fulfilling such a difficult role for your uncle, it is a very difficult thing to do!

Above all....I believe that elderly dying people deserve respect. They know they aren't behaving normally and despise the fact that they cannot control their bodies and or actions. My grandmother used to say " Growing old is not for the feint of heart". From what I've witnessed in caring for them, it's not. I want them to feel loved and comfortable until they die. Their actions and words are hurtful at times but someone such as myself knows that they don't want that. I cannot stand assisted living or other situations like that where they treat the elderly like babies. That is why I have volunteered to take care of people at home so they can die with respect. While they might come across as babies, they are not and it HURTS them to be treated like that when the truth is, their bodies do not act in tandem with their thoughts.

Seriously? Palm Desert to 29 Palms is like 30 miles. On a highway. Through a half dozen towns. What a crock.

I love how JA thinks everyone is a vacuum and only has her word to go on .. does she not realise the people she speaks to live in the world and have their own experience of life to judge her word against?

It's as if she thinks she moulds her own audience as she speaks, and they have the memory retention of goldfish, and cannot remember what was said before.

I don't rant when I drive, I ask questions outloud like "Did you get your DL from a catalog"? Where did you learn how to park? Things like that.

I have been known to say MUCH worse than that !!! :blushing: but when the kids are with me I usually say
"Did you get your license in a Cracker Jack box" :drumroll:

I think the felony murder confused them even though they all agreed it was premeditated. If the choices had just been Murder #1, Murder #2, Manslaughter or Let's Let The Psycho Run Amok, it would have been a 4th of July solid Murder #1 across the board.

That is the problem...jury instructions are too complex instead of being simple.

Well, even normal people who are not planning a murder can see the red car being an issue.

It's only an issue if you speed. It doesn't matter what color car you have, if you speed there's a big chance of getting a ticket. My brother-in-law is a state trooper and he said the red car thing is untrue.

Above all....I believe that elderly dying people deserve respect. They know they aren't behaving normally and despise the fact that they cannot control their bodies and or actions. My grandmother used to say " Growing old is not for the feint of heart". From what I've witnessed in caring for them, it's not. I want them to feel loved and comfortable until they die. Their actions and words are hurtful at times but someone such as myself knows that they don't want that. I cannot stand assisted living or other situations like that where they treat the elderly like babies. That is why I have volunteered to take care of people at home so they can die with respect. While they might come across as babies, they are not and it HURTS them to be treated like that when the truth is, their bodies do not act in tandem with their thoughts.

:hug: to you .. it is very difficult, but a brilliant thing you are doing for these people :hug:

Thank you NG.....I now have O Holy Night ruined for me as she keeps playing that beotch trying to wail it out. Good Lord.:banghead::blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV