Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't she just a narcissist?

ITA, the prosecution has to be thanking every god for that. She just can't let go of the hatred for TA. Even though it's burns her @ss, she is completely unable to help her case when it comes to her narcissism.

We watched the dt over weeks, establish her on the stand as a meek, compliant, downtrodden, sexually abused victim. Juan comes up in her cross and within the first half hour collapses all of defense architecture. Why? Because she can't let him win, she needs to show she's smarter. She spars, smiles, laughes and ends up looking up anything but a victim.

Thanks for that screw up JA.

That lady on Dr. D up in the top right corner with the Hair from the 60s drives me crazy. She always has an expression like she is confused. I think someone needs to train her how to look on camera.

Juror #8 will speak to Dr. Drew tomorrow and I am a bit concerned about juror talking to media now. They should wait until the trial ends.

I also have a concern about it, would this impact the trial or cause a mistrial if he makes any statements about how they may vote on this manor before they do? Hope this makes sense.

The structured 60's look, before the flowy bohemian look of the late 60's. I'm a Mad Men fanatic. Never miss an episode.

So you're telling me she's being trendy and wasn't just auditioning to be in a music video?

That's just it...you JA speaks with "authority" and that to her means we or whoever will buy her BS. Sadly, she's wrong. Some of us can actually add 2+2 and it equalls 4 not the whatever she thinks we will buy.

Yup! At 1:09 on that youtube, she says she spoke to Mike Chapman, Travis's executor!

That lady on Dr. D up in the top right corner with the Hair from the 60s drives me crazy. She always has an expression like she is confused. I think someone needs to train her how to look on camera.

Or to not be confused.

Yes, that hair from the 60's...60,000 BC, ala Flintstone Hair and Nails.

Why is DD carrying on about how fascinating Juror #8 will be? The moment Juror #8 appears, he will speak only a few short words before DD cuts him off with "Hate to do this to you but we've got to go to break" and when they come back, he'll go to Miss I Dream of Jeannie and then to commercial then back to thank Juror #8 for coming onto the show. Game over. We learned jack squat.

Jeannie seems to give the good Dr lots of accolades, and when she does he gives a big old smile, his priority seems to be, to give her a lot of air time.

And it's distracting when she hangs her mouth open and widens her eyes while listening to his every word. I guess I am not the only one that seems annoyed with her.

Juror #8 will speak to Dr. Drew tomorrow and I am a bit concerned about juror talking to media now. They should wait until the trial ends.

I agree the defense (and the felon murderer) are beyond desperate at this point and any small remark could be twisted to file another mistrial motion and setback the trial again.... Oi! Hope not!

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Jeannie seems to give the good Dr lots of accolades, and when she does he gives a big old smile, his priority seems to be, to give her a lot of air time.

And it's distracting when she hangs her mouth open and widens her eyes while listening to his every word. I guess I am not the only one that seems annoyed with her.

I feel like I should be watching here dancing in a cage hanging from the ceiling during the show.

Oh, absolutely. My question was brought on by a discussion of the Son of Sam law. I assume that when the Alexander family gets an injunction, they get anything Jodi has. But Son of Sam says you can't profit by your crime. Well what does that mean? If I give you money for your commissary account, does that mean you're profiting from your crime? That's my question.

They will file a Wrongful Death suit under her "Celebrity Status". W/O the crime, she would not be a "Celebrity", thus everything will be garnished or close to 90% of it. Including money put on her books.

JM laid it all out and got a M1 conviction. Cant wait to see his painting tomorrow of her and it isnt gonna be pretty. It will be a heck of alot worse and hideous. And there is nothing she can do about it. :) Bet she cries tomorrow.

I agree the defense (and the felon murderer) are beyond desperate at this point and any small remark could be twisted to file another mistrial motion and setback the trial again.... Oi! Hope not!

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

He's allowed to talk to the media as he is no longer a juror in this case. No harm will be done.

Jenny is always ready to say something but Dr. Drew doesn't let her. Her facial expressions are a result of mid thought wanna say something.

CR2008-031021 5/15/2013 10:00 Trial - Continuing State Of Arizona
Jodi Ann

Some conflicting tweets out threre about what time court starts tomorrow so this is from the court calendar.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I cant figure out her expressions. It is like she is saying
Whaaat? UHHhhhh? Dah Dah ? Wha? Wha? Who ? When ? Where? Are we live yet?

The Hair reminds me of a character from Forbidden Planet or Rocky Horror!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I feel like I should be watching here dancing in a cage hanging from the ceiling during the show.

Only if you have nice legs and implants and a great booty! But you are a man... Hey you cannot do that!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Jenny is always ready to say something but Dr. Drew doesn't let her. Her facial expressions are a result of mid thought wanna say something.

I can believe that. But I keep hearing this run through my head...

[video=youtube;O9FnFxoXBmg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9FnFxoXBmg[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member