Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Friends? Heck no...friends to busy tending to trivial things/entertaining themselves to care. Being a caregiver is totally draining. I took care of my dying uncle for a year. He wanted me because he knew I was realistic and didn't want people around who talked to him like a baby and spewed BS from their lips about his health/conditions.

Sorry you had such a rough time. I was lucky, I did find out who my true friends were. When I was 15 my mom had a major stroke, and my dad became her primary caregivers. I'm still best friends with one of the few friends who stuck by me. I just turned 50, so that's a heck of a long time :)

((Hugs)) you definitely did the right thing though?

Juror No. 8 on Dr. Drew tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's why I watch him...his "decorations" are a distraction. Especially when he cuts off guests...so the regulars can ask stupid questions.

Juror number 8 is going to be on Dr Drew tomorrow night! That is Poquito Mas right?

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

No, Juror #8 is the DUI guy. His name has been in the media but I can't recall it at the moment.

Sleuth (may I call you Sleuthy?) I drop back in and this this the first thing I see? :floorlaugh: You made my night...lol. Play on playahhhhh!

LOL You can always call me Sleuthy. I'm not very sleuthy, though. LOL

FYI ...also the Valley of the Dolls look which is coming back. You read here first!

The structured 60's look, before the flowy bohemian look of the late 60's. I'm a Mad Men fanatic. Never miss an episode.

As smooth as JM was, did you notice JM took the cup from the podium and the carafe from the table... then, put the carafe on the podium and the cup on the table?

:floorlaugh:
:floorlaugh: Yeah I did. JM's excused though. I think he did it because he moved the water in front of him so he could keep talking. Then he moved his cup back to his desk. It was all very smooth though wasn't it?

The man can do no wrong. :blushing:

She said Travis was kneeling in shower. Might have to re-listen to whole Ninja interview. I really think Travis might have gotten the gun away at some point. (after the heart stab/possible stabs to the back of head) Stabbing, interrupted by struggle, he grabs the gun...does she tuck gun in her sweater?...grab it from her waistband?, Jodi runs away to closet with Travis in control of gun, Travis goes down going in hallway after going towards her in closet...she comes back with her knife, rushes him...finishes him off with sliced throat, drags and shoots him. She's empowered with rage cause he got her gun, could drag a horse down that hallway, puts him in the shower.

I still think she held the gun on him for pics, put it away for her knife attack.

What about the Ninja story makes you think Travis ever got the gun?

In your scenario you missed out nearly 30 other stab wounds. If Arias had run away to the closet, she would have tracked the blood from some or all of those wounds into there. No blood - or any other sign she had been in there - was found in the closet.

She also said pertaining to that photo that she just "snapped that photo" and then realized it's significance later pertaining to pedophilia . Yeah right. That is clear manipulation of the true facts surrounding that photos.

If that picture exists, it was clearly a joke on TA's part. It's juvenile humor, nothing more. Shame on Jodi for even bringing that up. And shame on her again for directly trying to hurt his grieving family with her sickening, "I don't look at them because they remind me of the man that abused me". Troy should have never allowed that comment to be aired. So shame on him too.

Even IF her whole abuse-excuse story were true, that is still an AWFUL thing to say. Jodi has no shame.

Why is DD carrying on about how fascinating Juror #8 will be? The moment Juror #8 appears, he will speak only a few short words before DD cuts him off with "Hate to do this to you but we've got to go to break" and when they come back, he'll go to Miss I Dream of Jeannie and then to commercial then back to thank Juror #8 for coming onto the show. Game over. We learned jack squat.

The structured 60's look, before the flowy bohemian look of the late 60's. I'm a Mad Men fanatic. Never miss an episode.

That's it! It's either Nealy O'Hara or Marlo Thomas, but she's channeling one of 'em.

No, Juror #8 is the DUI guy. His name has been in the media but I can't recall it at the moment.

CEO it's what we call him! Thank you. I do not think we ever want to put his name on this thread.

Unless you want to take a 24 hour vacation from this thread! it is against TOS to name him.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Juror #8 will speak to Dr. Drew tomorrow and I am a bit concerned about juror talking to media now. They should wait until the trial ends.

Is Dr. Dr*w now getting paid by his words per minute????

Ugh!

Wednesday's Prayer:

Blame it on the trial stress
that has caused all this mess
The wacky pics of her "va-jay"
is making Dr. D cray-cray!

Marky Eyelashes knows the truth
And so do we on WebSleuth
Alexander's will have vindication
Regardless of JA's confabulation

Wednesday is the "Aggravation"
Nurm* will suffer castration