Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love her description of how they all ask each other what their notes say...."Hey, what did your note say?" "She asked if I have an extra packet of Swiss Miss."

I was shocked at the exchange rate she quoted for ramen, though.

Perhaps instead of a needle Jodi can petition the court to execute her via crucifiction, with all 12 stages of the cross of course, who would play Judas, and Peter the denier .. Oh no need for casting, it can be a one woman performance piece with Jodi playing all the key roles .. Music by Philip Glass.

"The Crucifixion," a one woman play, written, directed, and acted by Jodi Arias, professional colorer and picture tracer.

Just stumbled across a segment of the 48 Hours interview (Sept. 2008) - I don't ever remember seeing this particular clip. JA receives a threatening note from the Ninjas in the jail...and then she RIPS IT INTO PIECES!!!

EVERY WORD IS A LIE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_3NyDiXCHbk

Oh she is a true a study....she is like that kid in school who told ridiculous lies to be popular but everyone would just stare at her in disbelief.....OMG she never ceases...

Perhaps instead of a needle Jodi can petition the court to execute her via crucifiction, with all 12 stages of the cross of course, who would play Judas, and Peter the denier .. Oh no need for casting, it can be a one woman performance piece with Jodi playing all the key roles .. Music by Philip Glass.
:floorlaugh:

Please don't give her any ideas, Mrs. G. I can just hear her bustin' out in a revival of Jesus Christ Superstar, though I would pay good money to hear Nurmi belt out "Jesus must die," in his best baritone.

[video=youtube;HU7htB3cyo4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HU7htB3cyo4[/video]

Quote from Monica Lindstrom:

"I think the Jury in State v. Arias always agreed on First Degree Premeditated Murder. After their initial review of instructions and evidence I believe they were trying to all agree on Felony Murder. Felony Murder can be a difficult concept to grasp; in this case, you had to believe the gun was Travis Alexander's to believe she "stole" it."

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Monica-Lindstrom-MKLindstrom-Law-PLLC/143161275785287

:drumroll:

Please don't give her any ideas, Mrs. G. I can just hear her bustin' out in a revival of Jesus Christ Superstar, though I would pay good money to hear Nurmi belt out "Jesus must die," in his best baritone.
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Thank you for that laugh...rotten evening..you cheered me up.

30 to 60 days for the Judge to decide on LWP or LWOP, if the jury doesn't find the cruelty and death penalty applicable...

I respectively disagree. She does it even when it is not her turn and other people are talking. She does it practically all through the show non-stop. I think it is her stage fright from being on camera.

Thats my opinion and im sticking with it. LOL :floorlaugh:

Kind of like a programmed mannequin?

Oh she is a true a study....she is like that kid in school who told ridiculous lies to be popular but everyone would just stare at her in disbelief.....OMG she never ceases...

Isn't that the kid that also ate paste and Elmer's glue? Maybe it has side effects we don't know about.

I can't stand how JA's s's whistle. I hate her voice and her singing!

I love those zapptv clips! Thank you for posting them.

Now, if anyone can post pics of ALV's face side-by-side with Grumpy Cat, my day will be made! ;)
I am sure Tarder Sauce would love to be compared to her :floorlaugh:

Tomorrow....tomorrow....tomorrow again!!

Sing song---------

I respectively disagree. She does it even when it is not her turn and other people are talking. She does it practically all through the show non-stop. I think it is her stage fright from being on camera.

Thats my opinion and im sticking with it. LOL :floorlaugh:

I am going to miss Peebles when DD is done covering JA....now you have all had enough fun with Jennie....but she is in Mensa. Now put that in your pipe and smoke it pals. :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487