Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too....put Elmer's in the groove in my ruler....

Ah.....and there are those who think Duct tape has more uses.

I'm off to beddie bye since my NON shaking Chihuahua has been hinting for like an hour to get off the PC and into bed so HE can go to sleep. Just uses me for body heat. Then the cat will come along. Both think I'm their mommy. I think of both of them as bed hogs.

A message from Sheriff Joe:

@MaricopaSheriff please keep in mind, inmate arias does not have access to a computer. she has a surrogate tweeter

I was sad that I couldn't find any Donavan Bering memes so I decided to make some of my own. Unfortunately the pixels are off... this is the Christmas one...

:floorlaugh: Oh, that's just so wrong on so many levels.

Okay okay you folks have just mentioned the two things that I love to listen to very loudly when I'm driving in the mountains very very fast! Rocky Horror and Jesus Christ Superstar soundtracks!

Nothing better!

I love the New Orleans Jazz Festival Music ...my favorite vacation every year, but these two CDs are my favorite favorite favorite to sing to when I am driving by myself... windows open.. driving fast.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Love this one:
Michael Franti & Spearhead - Say Hey (I Love You)
http://www.slack-time.com/music-video-6991-Michael-Franti-Say-Hey-I-Love-You

I'm off to beddie bye since my NON shaking Chihuahua has been hinting for like an hour to get off the PC and into bed so HE can go to sleep. Just uses me for body heat. Then the cat will come along. Both think I'm their mommy. I think of both of them as bed hogs.

Awwwwweeee they wuv their mommy.

LOLOLOLOLOL :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
Thank you! Ahh...no kids in the dryer. More like underwear set on fire. I wish I was joking. :banghead:

My Gram is the only person I ever knew to start a fire in a Microwave
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Man, Seuth, how did you let her read you so well? The one thing we all fear is diminished capacity! Is she still administering her pencils of poison? :floorlaugh:

True story, I actually ran into her on FB. She is a probation officer in Hawaii now. LOL She didn't remember stabbing me, but when I showed her the pics from the fourth grade she had to acknowledge that it was her. :floorlaugh:

Congratulations!!!! You have one more than we do!!!!!:floorlaugh:
Our "town" is actually a zip code on the post office, we have 2 gas stations and the fire dept house, well, and "Doug's Backhoe Service", but that's just a sign that points to his house :floorlaugh:

Two gas stations is a metropolis. And a stop light? That makes it a world class city. Bet you have police, too. <jealous>

The tigers game is over so i switched over to after dark,,,,they just dont get the simple answer to why didnt she shoot him while he was sleeping or earlier,,,beacuse she didnt know if any of the roomates was home until they went down to the office

Because she wanted him to know it was her. She wanted him to know that *she* was the one in control.

:floorlaugh: Oh, that's just so wrong on so many levels.

Everyone was posting great stuff tonight! It's nice to have a sense of humor about it now that the hardest part is over, and I am really looking forward to tomorrow!! :takeabow:

I have two dogs who are bed hogs. :floorlaugh:

A message from Sheriff Joe:

@MaricopaSheriff please keep in mind, inmate arias does not have access to a computer. she has a surrogate tweeter[/QUOTE

Our forefathers are rolling over in thier graves.....

You all just slay me tonight with the great laughs.
Great Zap video's ... "guilty! ... My head is scrambled, I beg your pardon sir!" -- all with the goofy dancing. (though Juan is such a power-man that he even looks cool dancing in that video)
The sweet smell of mimeograph papers being passed out in elementary school ... Gosh I haven't thought of that in decades - but I can vividly remember it now that you've all
brought it up.

It's been a l-o-n-g wait since last Thursday for all of us ... tomorrow the justice-bus will be revved up and ready to roll over JA!!

Prayers as always are with the Alexander Family. All these delays and b.s. theatrics from narcissistic JA are just cruel & so painful for them I'm sure.

God Bless this jury as well.
Their lives have been up-ended and put on hold for so many months now. When these next phases of trial are over & the jury is finally able to read the news about all the baloney and delays that JA and the defense team is responsible for (not to mention all the evidence/details that were withheld from them b/c they were deemed too prejudicial) -- they will have no doubt in their minds they have been exemplarary jurors!

I've seen the question asked here over the past day or so, but don't recall seeing an answer.
Anyone know if JA will be wearing prison stripes or orange jumpsuit in the courtroom now that she's a convicted felon? Would lurrrve to see this - no more playing dress-up like her My Twin Jenny Doll.
I can dream anyway ... It would tick JA off sooo much (she'd feel so "debased" doncha know?). lol

The tigers game is over so i switched over to after dark,,,,they just dont get the simple answer to why didnt she shoot him while he was sleeping or earlier,,,beacuse she didnt know if any of the roomates was home until they went down to the office

AND.....
A) She didn't shoot him in bed because her DNA was on him and the sheets.
B) She wanted him in the shower so her DNA could be showered off, and the sheets would be washed.
C) She was PUNISHING him and getting the last word. She wanted him to see that SHE was in control, and she wanted to see his fear and shock when she turned the tables on him.
D) She wasn't trying to kill him expediently, she was taking revenge and taking control. She NEEDED him to see her getting the last word.

When people ask "why didn't she shoot him sleeping in bed" I feel like they're just missing this giant aspect of motive----she didn't just want him dead. She wanted him to KNOW that she was in control and beating him. She wanted him fully aware of her betrayal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noonoo91