Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiePr-Vsn6M

She's got something else up her sleeve with Troy Hayden.

She says... "a deal is a deal kind of thing, Troy. I regret saying that but I'm a person of my word so I'll keep our deal"..."but I also wanted to let you know if the jury comes back with first degree" (and goes onto set up the interview of verdict day)

The use of the word "but I also" implies that her deal was not the main reason for the phone call, instead this request for him to see her ASAP if the verdict was first degree.

So what is their "deal"? Troy made it sound like the interview was their deal, but when I listen to that message I'm not so sure. Is there more in the works between these two?

????
lol your gonna get an aneurism:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: trying to figure her out ya think lol

:rollercoaster:Anxious for tomorrow..know it is going to be a wild ride!

Does that mean it was JW who let her down? And...does she still need an attorney who is qualified to handle death penalty?

No, it means a narcisstic personality who thinks whatever does not go her way, it it someones elses fault that let her down,. it will never end

OK, so court is supposed to start at 12:00 CDT tomorrow, but I'm sure it will be delayed once again. What do y'all think Nurmi will do tomorrow? Another mistrial request? I also noticed that Dr. Drew is going to have Juror #8 on his show tomorrow. Why? Can't Juror #8 just wait ? I do not like that.

Something that has been running thru my head since the verdict is what Nurmi said repeatedly throughout his closing..."just doesn't make sense..." at the time I was yelling at the tv that nothing makes sense if you only rehash half of it....now I just want to ask him if it's makin sense for him yet....

I. Know sleuth the posts got all mixed up

I think, as stated by Schuby, the mother is probably grasping at any straw she can grab hold of.
I don't know. It seem so cold to know that they are showing 'disgust' at the Alexander family. I can't imagine NOT having overwhelming sympathy for the victim and the family. I "get" having 'love' for your own loved one, but whyyyyy in the world would you back them the way they have? I'd have a hard time sitting in court on that side of the aisle tbh.

"Mommy, you know I would never hurt him except that he said "fn kill you *****." I had to fight back, didn't I Mommy? That's what you taught me when they were making fun of me at school... I don't deserve you! I'm so sorry for the bad things I said, I don't know why I said those things... Mommy, you're all I have, the only person left I can count on. You believe me, don't you Mommy?"

All her life Sandi Arias has wanted to be close to her troubled child. She even mentioned to Det. Flores that she and Jodi had been closer than ever before since she returned to Yreka (after committing a murder).

Knowing our darling manipulator as we do, it does not take much IQ to see through this. She is going to need some people on her side. Some people who have not moved out of the country to get away from her. Some people who don't wonder if their kids will be okay with her in the house.

Notice how many wonderful friends that she hated to leave in Mesa got up and spoke on her behalf during the trial. None. Nada. The best she could do for girlfriend last "hung out" with her in high school.

Can't wait for tomorrow. Although we want to see her shackled and wearing stripes. the expert defense attorney Linda Kinney Baden said that would BENEFIT HER because it would show her "suffering" already. On Dr. Drew's show she said that having her wear civilian clothes would show that "nothing had changed" since her conviction (to the unconscious mind, of course, since the jurors know that her status has changed to "convicted" and she has lost some rights). Yet LKB is making the point that the visible is the message--albeit unconscious.

I cannot help but think that Nurmi is really puckering - There he was, just trying to start his private business and got stuck in this case.

Wichita Falls.

Have to say, Wichita Falls has great lightning storms. And one of my fave songs is Wichita Lineman by Glen Campbell. I like to think Glen was singing about TX, not KS. [video=youtube;4qoymGCDYzU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qoymGCDYzU[/video]

I was thinking of Gary Gilmore who got the death penalty and fought for the right to be executed. He didnt want all of the automatic appeals and the ACLU interfering.
Gary Gilmore - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Gilmore's murder trial began at the Provo courthouse on October 5, 1976 and lasted all of two days."

"On October 7, at 10:13 AM, the jury retired to deliberate; by mid-day, they had returned with a guilty verdict. Later that day, the jury unanimously recommended the death penalty, due to the special circumstances pf the crime.

"The execution was set for November 15 at 8 AM."

Against his express wishes, Gilmore received several stays of execution through the efforts of the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU). "

"At a Board of Pardons hearing in November 1976, Gilmore said of the efforts by the ACLU and others to prevent his January 17, 1977, execution: "They always want to get in on the act. I don't think they have ever really done anything effective in their lives. I would like them all — including that group of reverends and rabbis from Salt Lake City — to butt out. This is my life and this is my death. It's been sanctioned by the courts that I die and I accept that."

"Gilmore was executed on January 17, 1977, at 8:07 a.m. by firing squad at Utah State Prison in Draper, Utah. "
Yes, you've given another great example for JA of criminals who actually mean what they say.
btw...In the middle of jury selection for his trial, Fluke stopped the process and said he wanted to plead guilty. His plea was accepted. JA could have saved Arizona a lot of money and the Alexander family a lot of pain and suffering.

Ate paper as well.

...and picked her nose, carefully examined her booger and ate it, all in front of everyone...........gross.......we had one or 2 like that in grade school..ick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ouisie