Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember in the murderer's interview after conviction she said she didn't expect Premeditation...That is what surprised her. On the other side of her mouth, she says she wants to die sooner than later. Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire!

If I had to keep track of all my lies and the stories I told, I would be so exhausted. This girl is like the Energizer Bunny.

I thought nurmi was the dp guy the whole time, and that's why he sorta laid, er sat there most of the trial... Her team certainly wasn't as detailed as CA. I was surprised they didn't even get a real ME to discredit the whole autopsy.

I didn't mean that in an aquittal way just that CA clearly had a DP lawyer present...:scared: I'm sure they searched the ends of the earth to find the upmost and brilliant minds to support their client.

Being that Wilmott trains other attorneys on how to question witnesses, I wonder how many are lining up for her expertise?

Oh your secret is safe! Or should I say "per The Secret' I will write nothing negative about you Sleuth5?

:floorlaugh: I can't follow that philosophy. How would I grade? "Your writing is superb! I found myself saying, "Why do I bother grading? Surely I already know they will all be 'A' papers!" My word, you are insightful. Would you mind if I used your paper in my lecture next year? Could I trouble you to come and work with me to fashion a course more appropriate to your level of scholasticism?

I just watched the video by Dido, Here with Me the original, that Jodi was singing
in her police interview.

That has to be creepiest thing I have ever seen.

I have a question does she want the death penalty to be with
Travis again?

That is so cray cray, but I would not put anything past her.

I'm watching it now .. see what you mean, it's a portrait of Jodi.

[video=youtube;0dKZQs1xekY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dKZQs1xekY[/video]

I wonder if her surrogate tweeter will tweet for her tonight. If so, I bet it will be a beaut.

I just watched the video by Dido, Here with Me the original, that Jodi was singing
in her police interview.

Travis again?

#1 - The cray-cray does NOT want the death penalty.

But when she gets it, she will not be in the same place as Travis. JMO

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 1m
According to the Phoenix New Times, #jodiarias could be executed in as little as 4 years if she waives all appeals. #fox10

Like that is gonna happen.......:floorlaugh:

It would not surprise me if Jodi waived all appeals and at the end of 3 years and 11 months, her lawyer says she was depressed, now she's better and she wants to restart the clock.

:fence:

On the other hand, (the one without the bent finger, lol), she told Troy Hayden she considers death to be the "ultimate freedom", and wants this freedom as soon as possible. And she also told Troy (when she was setting up the interview), that she's a "woman of her word". So if that's the case, then she won't appeal. Big IF.

ETA: Or knowing her, she'll do something crazy like appeal a LWOP sentence, and "beg for the Death Penalty". :lol:

I thought nurmi was the dp guy the whole time, and that's why he sorta laid, er sat there most of the trial... Her team certainly wasn't as detailed as CA. I was surprised they didn't even get a real ME to discredit the whole autopsy.

There is a big difference in "paid" attorneys vs "court appointed" attorneys...

I'm still amazed JM didn't put much more people on in defense of TA's character, that was pretty shocking to myself. Much different than most cases that have family, etc on the stand.

What or how can there be a mistrial when she has already been convicted?

A mistake in the aggravation or mitigation phases is still a mistake in the trial. After all, it makes a big difference in the quality of your life if you get Life or Death.

I was hoping she will be brought in in her shackles and chains tomorrow, but since clothes were brought in for her today I am thinking they won't do that unless she is still acting out. Pity. I hope there is more than one guard watching over her at all times tomorrow, with their fingers on the stun belt button since I can't see her keeping herself in control especially if she has to face the Alexanders while they give VIS. As you know they remind her of her "abuser" since they all look like him according to her.

OK, I'm saying she freaks, sweeps everything off the table and they have to subdue her. They handcuff her to her chair and she does the Hair Curtain for the rest of the session because she can't cover her Duper's Delight.

Originally Posted by EllteeEffgee
Come on, guys!! Who DIDN'T sniff the papers fresh off the mimeograph machine!?!?!

Same here!! Who'd a thunk that a bunch of (mostly) innocent young teenagers would've gotten their first buzz legally in a school building helping the teacher!!
icon10.gif
icon6.gif

My first job after High School was as an aide at an elementary school. Guess what one of my responsibilities was?

Loved running that machine for some reason.. :angel:

Totally O/TI had a pencil stab in 6th grade. My bestfriend and I were on the school bus sharing a seat, I was leaning up talking to someone, she was turned around talking to people behind us with a pencil in her hand. I leaned back and wham, I had a #2 pencil sticking right out of my back. I also worried I would get lead poisoning because I always had a spot where it went in. I was fine after it got pulled out. Just scared.

Oh, I liked the elmer's glue on the hand too but I also tasted it because before Elmer's we had paste in first & second grade back then, not bad ha ha. I loved the smell of paste too.

Now I feel like ILiketoBendpages & I8mypaint. ha ha j/k

Does anyone really think it could end tomorrow? I'd be shocked and surprised. Good question in the Lawyer Q&A thread. Only Nurmi is listed on Jodi's documents online as her attorney. No answer yet but it is very interesting.

I loved the taste of kindergarten paste!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two gas stations is a metropolis. And a stop light? That makes it a world class city. Bet you have police, too. <jealous>

Nope, no stoplight, but the "County Mounties" hang out at the fire station from time to time...oh...oh...and there are REAL EMT's there too!
You can even go to the fire station and show the fire men how to get to your place! Seriously! With all the State Land Trust and fenced off easements, you need to show these guys how to navigate the cattle tracks, gullies, neighbors with shotguns, and that 4 foot deep trench the idiot up the road dug to keep trespassers off the road, LOL! :floorlaugh:
Most of the auto accidents here consist of a truck, a washboard road with a curve and a range bull (usually a Brangus or retired rodeo bull) around the corner. It's really something to watch a bull, the size of a large rhino, walk away from a truck with a totally destroyed front end!:facepalm:

in her police interview.

Travis again?

I am not sure what she wants, but I am sure that nobody else knows either. She got into the Mormon religion because of her interest in Travis, so that messes up the general question, really.

So tragic...:facepalm:

OK, I'm saying she freaks, sweeps everything off the table and they have to subdue her. They handcuff her to her chair and she does the Hair Curtain for the rest of the session because she can't cover her Duper's Delight.

After your JA Sex industry post, I'm almost afraid to ask... but what is a Duper's Delight, exactly? :blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ouisie