Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. I was in total denial. I thought Bering was just an idiot, but now I can see she's in luuuuuuuuurve :)

I can't remember what show (on HLN i think) or which TH it was ...
But I remember from a month or so ago that "the talk" (insinuation) was that JA & Donovan were more than just pod-mates.
They didn't come right out and say that ... but that was the discussion.

Seems likely to me though.
JA always attaches herself to someone to leech off of until she's sucked their soul out, then moves along to the next "someone who could do something for JA's benefit".

Only JA & Donovan know for sure ...
But not only would I never believe whatever those 2 say about their
relationship - I REALLY don't want my mind to go there.

IMO, we are going to hear and see some real tear-jerking testimony on Wednesday - Be prepared. I want this same jury to stay in place. I think these jurors know what a monster JA is and they will put her to death - JMO.

Sorry, I didn't mean I disagree. I meant sticking one's fingers in one's ears and saying lalalala is denial. I aimed it at JA, not your comment.

Ha! I didn't take it that way, was joking, course, doing my impersonation of ALV

I found out from #2 son #1 son sent his own personal jodi packing. She is back in Tx. #2 in Co.
what a relief . I was positive she would kill him in rage one day. #1 will be fine .

Dr Drew annoys me.......you're a dr . Get a grip. Educate your audience . Working w/ addicts should be able to talk about lying manlipulation etc etc.

This is awful news that you are getting recent texts. Do you think the JA trial has made her do this more frequently recently? This is awful. Maybe you should get your number changed.

Agree it is very scary and the person sounds truly dangerous.
Also agree you should never respond, but maybe change numbers.

No, she's on a 6 month cycle .. we get contact or she comes to town every 6 months then she fades off again .. JA trial hardly in media here .. just her and her own weirdness :)

It's freakin' pathetic really .. few hangup calls I answered this morning, then that .. hope that's it for a few months :)

I think you should get her like 5 kittens. She sounds ready for the crazy cat lady starter kit.

Listening to JA's post-verdict intervievv on NG, I think I heard her say "cooperated" vvhen she meant "corroborated" (about the "proof" of TA's abuse). Anybody else hear that or am I mistaken? Is this another Jodi-ism?

Thank you! I thought I was the only one who heard that.

I think you should get her like 5 kittens. She sounds ready for the crazy cat lady starter kit.

You know what .. she got done for fraud and had to do 20 weeks community service at a Koala refuge .. I was like NO FAIR I'd love a baby Koala!! Hardly punishment!

You know what .. she got done for fraud and had to do 20 weeks community service at a Koala refuge .. I was like NO FAIR I'd love a baby Koala!! Hardly punishment!

Well go get your fraud on...

JA deserves nothing less than the death penalty. In this case, the punishment can never fit the crime but the closest we can get to Justice is her being put to death.It's unthinkable for me that she be given the chance to live out the rest of her life having a roof over the head, 3 meals a day, family visits etc. She is not fit to breathe, eat or exist at all. I don't care how many anti-death penalty organizations attempt to help her. I don't care if being on death row means she'll be on the news often. As long as she is sentenced to death and rots on death row it's fine by me. In addition Travis' loved ones want her to be sentenced on death.

There are no mitigating factors that will help her. Not only did she slaughter Travis Alexander but she has tried to ruin his reputation with the most awful accusations. She not only has no remorse but smirks, smiles and delights at what she has done.
This jury will sentence her to death.

I totally agree! Sure she is someone's daughter but... That doesn't mean she gets away with trashing Travis's body and reputation plus now attack his family and everybody else she is trying to hurt? She deserves to sit all alone and be a nothing in this world until her time comes. JMO but I stand by it.

Sounds like we're a go tomorrow. Jodi has been moved from the psych ward back to her cell. I'll bet they said, "she ain't gonna kill herself and she is competent to move forward."

Sounds like we're a go tomorrow. Jodi has been moved from the psych ward back to her cell. I'll bet they said, "she ain't gonna kill herself and she is competent to move forward."

I think it will still be Wednesday because apparently Dr. Horn's schedule conflicts tomorrow.

No, she's on a 6 month cycle .. we get contact or she comes to town every 6 months then she fades off again .. JA trial hardly in media here .. just her and her own weirdness :)

He's an idiot. IMO I caught the tail end tonight and heard him state that sex offenders were sexually abused as children. That's not true. Yes more perpetrators were sexually abused than the general population however less then half sex offenders were ever abused. Thats well documented in studies where sex offenders were polygraphed. Interestingly, those that were abused tend to deny it and those that weren't lie and claim they were.
Dr Drew must not understand the importance of polygraphs in this population instead using self report measures. Huge mistake IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whew! I had many friends from Australia - (Commercial Diving Business) Even an ex from Texas that lived in Australia for a lot of years and raised Black Labrador Retrievers that he eventually brought to Alaska.

DH's psycho stalker sent another text: Sorry I shouldn't have sent that text, it wont happen again, I'm eternally sorry. :scared:

If its to dh cell phone,,go to tools in the phones menue and look for location,,make sure that is turned off,,its the gps of the phone ,,thats what a find my phone program uses to find and track a cell phone when you loose it

Not the greatest quality. Judge Janine - Creep of the Week, Jodi Arias

[video=youtube;vboSqKsuXKk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vboSqKsuXKk[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members