Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi is not stupid. Unfortunately for Jodi her downfall is her overwhelming compulsion to propagate her lies and venom about Travis and his family. I think on some level she knows her behavior isn't beneficial to her case but she simply can't control herself.

She is far from stupid. She's a very good manipulator and architect to getting what she wants. It's her compulsions to control that gets her every time.

Isn't she just a narcissist?

We have all been throwing ideas against the wall, so here is one more....

Jodi's financial matters were in dire straits when she moved back to CA. Travis said he had caught her scamming him. I wonder if she could have tried to forge his name and change the beneficiary of his will to herself. She contacted the executor right after his death...maybe a copy of the tweaked policy is floating somewhere and she thought she was going to inherit his home, etc.

I had one red car in my life. my 2nd car when I was about 20. other than that all my vehicles have been black. I also wear a lot of black.

i like black because its classy and looks elegant and sharp. it also doesn't show as much dirt as say a white car. i don't like colored cars at all.

I have a new red car, and got my first ticket in 30 years only 2 months later. It was a trap, though. The city had erected a 'no right turn on red' sign at an intersection which had never had one before, then assigned a cop to lie in wait to catch people who didn't notice the new sign. Irritating. I don't think it had anything to do with the red color though.

Don't know if this has been posted yet
Today, Judge Stephens ordered the Sheriff's Office not to allow media interviews of Arias. Thus, any media waiting to interview Arias must wait until the order is lifted. #jodiarias
Tweet per Beth K

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I wonder if anyone ever asked DB about whether HE carried gas cans around for trips. The only place I can even fathom for carrying a gas can is going through Yuma, Az. which is basically the same as going through the Sahara Desert. My trips through Yuma have been via Texas.

I don't think he was since she came up with that story after he testified.

I have traveled out that way from East coast, the only place I remember not seeing gas stations was when we turned off at Needles, CA and went a back road to Joshua Tree (I can't remember route might have been Rt 66). Even then there was 1 station, nothing on that road but cabins, no windows, motor homes sitting in front, my BIL said folks would build a cabin with walls and homestead the land, owning it after a few yrs. It was 114 the day we were in Needles, would never have had a gas can in the car.

I don't rant when I drive, I ask questions outloud like "Did you get your DL from a catalog"? Where did you learn how to park? Things like that.

That's the reason why I moved to a small town. The worst thing I have been able to say is, well nothing there is never any traffic.

I don't think he was since she came up with that story after he testified.

I have traveled out that way from East coast, the only place I remember not seeing gas stations was when we turned off at Needles, CA and went a back road to Joshua Tree (I can't remember route might have been Rt 66). Even then there was 1 station, nothing on that road but cabins, no windows, motor homes sitting in front, my BIL said folks would build a cabin with walls and homestead the land, owning it after a few yrs. It was 114 the day we were in Needles, would never have had a gas can in the car.

114 in Needles is a cold wave.

We have all been throwing ideas against the wall, so here is one more....

Jodi's financial matters were in dire straits when she moved back to CA. Travis said he had caught her scamming him. I wonder if she could have tried to forge his name and change the beneficiary of his will to herself. She contacted the executor right after his death...maybe a copy of the tweaked policy is floating somewhere and she thought she was going to inherit his home, etc.

I had not heard she contacted the executor...who was that? TIA

for you guys who think JA's teeth have shifted...
right now on ng they're playing that interview from right after her arrest.
Same crooked teeth.

Thank you NG.....I now have O Holy Night ruined for me as she keeps playing that beotch trying to wail it out. Good Lord.:banghead::blushing:

Can we file a motion to stop the repeated playing of Arias' rendition of 'O Holy Night' on all media on behalf of the people who now suffer from PTSD from it's constant airing and now fear Christmas?

So looking forward to tomorrow. Hopefully the trial gods will smile and there won't be any more silly delays.

What will HLN do - they're covering two trials at once!

from elizabeth erwin of cbs

elizabeth erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 11m

.@maricopasheriff says #jodiarias judge ordered them not to approach her about any other interviews. Also, video'd impact statements denied.

woohoo!

Correction accepted. It's the intentions of evil people who use money for evil. It's always shocking to me how people succumb to power and money. My own sister is in that class. Because she has money and power she makes statements like "Do you know who I am?". Without money and power she is nothing. The whole concept of how that works makes me sick.

Is your sister Reese Witherspoon? She said the same exact thing a couple of weeks ago, when it was released through the media, she apologized.

That's the reason why I moved to a small town. The worst thing I have been able to say is, well nothing there is never any traffic.

OT...but this reminded me of myself the other day...I had to wait for 5 cars to go thru an intersection and I said outloud: "good lord wtf is with the traffic!!?!?" RURAL ROAD RAGE:floorlaugh: :scared:

(We have one stoplight in our whole town :floorlaugh:

Interesting. I was just watching the Troy Hayden interview, and he asks her about being physical with her mom. She says (a) she was a teenager, and (b) she barely remembers it, but her mom was kicking her and she just kicked back!

Jodi Arias FULL INTERVIEW COMPLETE HD post-verdict 05-08-13 - YouTube

Did you know there's a second person in the room asking questions? I wonder who that was?

Just watching it in it's entirety now. I love how she always talks about being "in the desert." You weren't "in the desert," you dumb twit, you were on the interstate, you were never more than half an hour away from a Big Mac.

From Elizabeth Erwin of CBS

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 11m

.@MaricopaSheriff says #JodiArias judge ordered them not to approach her about any other interviews. Also, video'd impact statements denied.

Ha, I can just picture CKJA furiously rattling those chains that bind her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostlyDarling