Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The tigers game is over so i switched over to after dark,,,,they just dont get the simple answer to why didnt she shoot him while he was sleeping or earlier,,,beacuse she didnt know if any of the roomates was home until they went down to the office

I think the answer is that she wanted to see his reactions and the look on his face when she killed him. She would be denied all that had she killed him in his sleep.

Listening to JA's post-verdict intervievv on NG, I think I heard her say "cooperated" vvhen she meant "corroborated" (about the "proof" of TA's abuse). Anybody else hear that or am I mistaken? Is this another Jodi-ism?

She also said she was attracted to Travis because he was so compelling (charismatic?)

Miss High IQ Vocabulary Lady uttered this while on the stand, "He was pissed off at me...he was more pissed off than I had ever seen him, so I tried to distract him so he wouldn't be more pissed off, I realized that if I said any more he would just be more and more pissed off."

Along with her description of every activity and every date as "we were talking about hanging out so when we got together and hung out, why we were having so much fun just hanging out, it was amazing."

She may be a clairvoyant at answering multiple choice vocabulary questions, but this woman does not read. She collects books and phrases/words from books. She does not read for comprehension or she would have been more educated by age 27. She would know how the words she came across are actually used in conversation/dialog.

"I've worked with considerable amounts of people in this case..."

Her sentence structure is middle school level. Actually, I would have corrected that from an eighth grader while considering it prescient if she is in fourth grade.

I have two dogs who are bed hogs. :floorlaugh:

I have a chihuahua, a boyfriend, and a cat. Every night I curl up, unencumbered, in the bed space that is solely and rightfully mine. Every morning I wake up with three creatures wrapped around me in a variety of poses.

My Gram is the only person I ever knew to start a fire in a Microwave
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
I have done that actually LOL! Poptarts should not be in a microwave for a loooong time.

You are too funny. Seems like all of us WS baby boomers are repressed comedians. Too much as Mr. Spock said...LDS? AKA LSD? I personally never did drugs...too many campaigns like SOS....Stamp out Stupidity, Don't Step on the Grass, etc. Favorite movie....Reefer madness where they made all pot smokers looks look like lunatics...haha.

I had a great time watching reefer madness. Of course, I wasn't myself, if you know what I mean. :floorlaugh:

LOLOLOLOLOL :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
Thank you! Ahh...no kids in the dryer. More like underwear set on fire. I wish I was joking. :banghead:

You realize you are going to have to tell that story.

During her ninjas did it phase I was so impressed that she remembered to grab her purse before running away leaving Travis wounded...just the fact that she made mention of it is amazing to me, why did she think it was important to tell that tidbit about her purse?

So they couldn't charge her with driving without a lic. and registration? lol:floorlaugh:

Hey all! Back from my last law school final for the year. I'm on my 2nd glass of wine, so I'm feeling pretty good. I slipped a $20 to the judge to postpone the aggravation phase until after my finals...looks like it worked. I missed you all over the last few days and I'm looking forward to moving into the DP phase of this trial. Justice for Travis! :seeya:

Hey all! Back from my last law school final for the year. I'm on my 2nd glass of wine, so I'm feeling pretty good. I slipped a $20 to the judge to postpone the aggravation phase until after my finals...looks like it worked. I missed you all over the last few days and I'm looking forward to moving into the DP phase of this trial. Justice for Travis! :seeya:

Yay! Congratulations! It's over!

You realize you are going to have to tell that story.
Disclaimers-I do not know how matches got into my house. I do not own any for this reason. I pat them down when we leave every store.

The smoke alarm suddenly goes off....older one swears its the younger one..I go up and a pair of the older's underoos are burning on the (concrete) floor. Put out said fire. Called my parents to COME.GET.THEM.NOW. They are 7 and 4. Older one swears younger one found them outside.

Well you know, while we are waiting, if we get back to the basics imo, the blood splatter on the mirror and sink is most convincing. Shows that Travis was able to ambulate to the sink and spew up blood. And in my opinion that means that a gunshot to the frontal lobe, even with a low capacity gun like a 25 semi auto, would have not rendered him capable of doing that. Just wanted to get that out there.

If JA wants the death penalty...then she can do what Ronald Fluke did.

Fluke's daughter was a 13 yr. old classmate of my son. Fluke violently murdered the mother with a hatchet, then shot her and the younger sister. He walked into the police station the next morning and admitted his crimes. This was after failing in an attempt to commit suicide via carbon monoxide poisoning. He asked for the death penalty.

He murdered them Oct. 1997 and was put to death March 2001. It took 4 yrs. because the courts kept putting death off so he could file appeals which he refused to do. He also refused to present evidence that would favor him.

I think of the Fluke family every single time I hear JA say she wants death penalty.

(This crime shocked the school community as he was a very involved parent. No one saw this coming. A good friend's daughter was suppose to spend the night on that date, but plans changed at the last minute and she did not. We often speculated if her spending the night would have stopped the crimes...or if she would have died too.)

snipped from link below:

"He repeatedly told police that he wanted to die, saying "I am the sorriest individual on the face of this Earth right now, and I deserve to die," the records indicate."

"Fluke's decision to waive his appeals, Edmondson said, "He's accelerated the time of the execution, not the certainty of it."

"Fluke pleaded guilty to the crime, declined his right to present mitigating evidence and asked to be sentenced to death," said Edmondson. "His conviction and sentences have been affirmed on mandatory sentencing review and the district court found Fluke competent to waive his appeals. Fluke has failed to file any appeals and his deadlines to appeal have passed. It is time for an execution date to be set." Edmondson asked the court on Nov. 17 to set an execution date, but that request was denied to allow Fluke to file an appeal with the U.S. Supreme Court. That appeal was never filed, prompting today's request."

JA is a liar...if she really wanted the death penalty then she would have done what Ronald Fluke did.

http://www.clarkprosecutor.org/html/death/US/fluke704.htm

I was thinking of Gary Gilmore who got the death penalty and fought for the right to be executed. He didnt want all of the automatic appeals and the ACLU interfering.
Gary Gilmore - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Gilmore's murder trial began at the Provo courthouse on October 5, 1976 and lasted all of two days."

"On October 7, at 10:13 AM, the jury retired to deliberate; by mid-day, they had returned with a guilty verdict. Later that day, the jury unanimously recommended the death penalty, due to the special circumstances pf the crime.

"The execution was set for November 15 at 8 AM."

Against his express wishes, Gilmore received several stays of execution through the efforts of the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU). "

"At a Board of Pardons hearing in November 1976, Gilmore said of the efforts by the ACLU and others to prevent his January 17, 1977, execution: "They always want to get in on the act. I don't think they have ever really done anything effective in their lives. I would like them all — including that group of reverends and rabbis from Salt Lake City — to butt out. This is my life and this is my death. It's been sanctioned by the courts that I die and I accept that."

"Gilmore was executed on January 17, 1977, at 8:07 a.m. by firing squad at Utah State Prison in Draper, Utah. "

Are you going to finish this year?

True story, I actually ran into her on FB. She is a probation officer in Hawaii now. LOL She didn't remember stabbing me, but when I showed her the pics from the fourth grade she had to acknowledge that it was her. :floorlaugh:

Totally O/TI had a pencil stab in 6th grade. My bestfriend and I were on the school bus sharing a seat, I was leaning up talking to someone, she was turned around talking to people behind us with a pencil in her hand. I leaned back and wham, I had a #2 pencil sticking right out of my back. I also worried I would get lead poisoning because I always had a spot where it went in. I was fine after it got pulled out. Just scared.

Oh, I liked the elmer's glue on the hand too but I also tasted it because before Elmer's we had paste in first & second grade back then, not bad ha ha. I loved the smell of paste too.

Now I feel like ILiketoBendpages & I8mypaint. ha ha j/k

Does anyone really think it could end tomorrow? I'd be shocked and surprised. Good question in the Lawyer Q&A thread. Only Nurmi is listed on Jodi's documents online as her attorney. No answer yet but it is very interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth