DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I am sticking to this countdown:

1 HOUR

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

good morning y'all!!!! hugs all around! missed you guys a whole bunch! i have also missed juan a lot too. i was rewatching some of his greatest moments and also the show on wendy andriano and my hubbs was like "what are you doing" , i replied that i missed juan. thank god this man puts up with me

I think Jodi will push too far and either Donovan will get into trouble or get disgusted with her. Jodi stops at nothing to get her way.

Donavan is using Jodi! Too bad Jodi doesn't get it. If she wasn't such a narcissistic maybe she could figure this out!

Good morning sleuthies! My laptop came in last night from the repair shop, so I can finally watch the live stream!! Cannot WAIT :HHJP:

Go Juan! Go Jury! Let's do this.
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I think the dog has some foul gas going on so candles are being lit to cover the odor. :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

OMG I took it like the dog ate a candle, too.

Thank you, oh great and wise Hopeful One for setting me straight. :floorlaugh:

CMJAA tweeting about being persecuted by hln.

She has used the "persecuted" word many times. She is equating herself to Jesus. What a joke and sick, sick, sick person this monster is. Somebody has to stop her.

Oh wait ... we have ........ LOL LOL LOL :rockon:

Triple shackled, ankles chained, hands handcuffed to waist chain, with stun belt:rockon: Very pleasureable to visualize. Eventually she will look forward to it, means it's time for 1 hr. out of her cell. Then the body check on return:floorlaugh:

Yes, yes, yes. And that is exactly how I feel and what I want to see.

Sorry I see posts eluding to ARSONIST convicted at that....she actually freaks me out. And her makeover only freaked me out MORE! That's JA's one and only friend, lmao! What a hoot.

Donovan had a make over? How? When? Why? Is it possible?

Quick OT Prayer request.

My oldest DD and her tribe ( hubby included) are moving back in here - we do have a garage apt but it has to be reframed in. That will take a few. And there is no kitchen in there. So Please prayers that we can make this work for the next 2 years until she graduates.

Carry On.

You can. Mom lives in the main house, and I live in a single car garage with no bathroom and no kitchen. We each have our "space" but we share the facilities..it's not to bad. Patience is key.... alcohol may help too :floorlaugh:

I think you are exactly right. She knew this would be the last chance to get in the last word in an interview she controlled. I hadn't looked at it quite that way before.

Anyone recall the ending to "What ever happened to Baby Jane"?

She is surrounded by the crowd on the beach who are looking at her like "OMG what a nut", but in her deluded brain she has a group of "fans" around her.
To me, that is Jodi. I think she feels like a TV villian who everyone just *loves* to hate. No recognition in her brain that it's just plain hate.

PS- Forgive me, I have been watching a lot of Turner Classic Movies lately (And Baby Jane is one of my favs!).

I answered this a good while ago so don't remember the date of the Minute Entry but it was several months ago. In essence, she refused to plead remorse for something "she did in self defense"... motion was tabled until after the verdict... but I don't know which PHASE.

Didn't all the jury members find her guilty of premeditation? So showing no remorse to a jury that believes you planned to murder your victim will in no way serve your plea for LWOP. Hope she gets that part before she makes her statement.

Candle number 3..
what.did.this.dog. EAT??
:stormingmad:

I had the same problem with my Chihuahua last night. Ugh! It was beyond terrible! Candles didn't work, incense didn't work, I don't think dynamite would've worked it was so bad. He sleeps in the bed with me too, so I had to strip the bed and change/wash all the sheets and febreeze the mattress. lol! Sorry, I know it's OT but I thought it was funny that we are both havin doggy digestive issues!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

OMG I took it like the dog ate a candle, too.

Thank you, oh great and wise Hopeful One for setting me straight. :floorlaugh:

My dog also emits Neutron farts.....they destroy all life but leave property standing. Way to clear a room though :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

:doh: where are my southern manners, :seeya:Good Morning fellow sleuthers :angel: During the break I've been taking care of things that got neglected during the trial like throwing out all the molded stuff in the fridge :facepalm:, washing clothes that had started to put off a particular o-dor, returned all my phone messages, replied to numerous emails, spoke to my family and well, you know :blushing:

OT: My daughter, who is always harassing me about being on WS all of the time, suffers from debilitating migraines. So, the other day when she had another migraine come on I told her that my WS friends who suffer from this shared that Vivarin and room temperature pepsi/coke works the best for their migraines (mind you I had already went out and stocked the medicine cabinet with the vivarin) my daughter said FINE, I'll try anything at this point.

A short while later in my sweet caring and motherly voice :giggle: said honey did the vivarin help? :angel: It was priceless!:dance: with a big ol' :yesss:
Did the Vivarin work?

Rundown of today, described above. Seems to be confusion here, so this is what I understand to be the sequence. Clarification/correction requested.

My understanding is that the prosecution presents its argument in the aggravation hearing and then the jury decides if aggravation was proven.

The mitigation hearing is the defense's argument in this phase of the trial. The defense attempts to show if there were mitigating factors that might warrant a lesser sentence.

"The defense team's mitigating evidence is presented during the penalty phase of the trial, after the prosecution's aggravating evidence. Juries are instructed to consider both sets of factors, but not simply to count the number of factors on each side and determine the sentence based on whether there are more aggravating or mitigating factors. Rather, jurors are expected to use their own judgment in deciding which factors carry greater weight. If the aggravating circumstances are stronger, jurors may choose a death sentence, but if the mitigating circumstances are more compelling, they must choose a life sentence." (source: http://www.capitalpunishmentincontext.org/issues/mitigation

Next would come the victim impact statements and then the jury decision regarding sentencing. If the sitting jury cannot arrive at a unanimous decision regarding the death penalty, another jury will be seated. If that second jury still cannot unanimously agree to the death penalty, sentencing is left to the judge to decide with the death penalty off the table.

So the jury after hearing about the crime then leave to deliberate? come back and then mitigation????

Don't know what my Airedale, Katie, ate..but oh my gosh!! I am lighting a candle in hopes of being able to stay in the same room as my laptop. Dogs follow me everywhere (Mindy Lab is Sam's companion dog, but hangs with me when nurses are here).

Poor Sam will have to watch court today..no nurses, no choice.
Lighting second candle..

It can't be any worse than being woke up at two in the morning to the smell of a skunk ,and knowing your dog has been sprayed, so you go to mix the recipe and your out of peroxide so you lock your dog in the bathroom to run to Walgreens (was dressed properly since they have a dress code according to Jodi) and stocked up on baking soda, peroxide and Dawn, grabbed a few candy bars. Ms. Mona smells better, and hope tonight it will only be a possum.

BBM. Sure, what's not to like? World class photographer, Nouveau-Reanaissance artist, legal savant, Ciceronian-class orator, hairdresser to the stars, oscar-worthy actress, undiscovered supermodel, ninja master, special forces class survivalist, computer hacker extraordinaire, living nativity expert, animal behaviorist...

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member