Aggravation phase #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha I remember that day when JVM chased Baez.

Wasn't jean c doing the same at the jail yesterday! I'm here to tell it! I'm Helen and I'm tellen. She sho did run like Jane trying to catch up with the arias family lol.:floorlaugh:

maybe she'll jump up and start singing. or get on the floor and do a nice handstand. or turn to her left and stab jenny with a golf pencil.

i really put nothing past her.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't *wait* to see how Inmate #P458434 interacts with her lawyers after throwing them under the bus during her interview with Troy 'candyman' Hayden!

:drumroll:

So JVM totally disregards what the Alexander's lawyer announced yesterday regarding respecting their privacy at this time. :stormingmad:

Of course -- she chases people down like she's a stalker and it creeps me the heck out. I still remember her stalking the atty's at the Anthony trial. Ick.

Personally, I think she should go back to her animal advocacy and forget about humans.

Just my opinion of course.

Mel

That interview is just more of her calculated plan. I originally thought she had agreed in advance thinking she would get an acquittal or manslaughter. He clearly said she had preplanned it in the event of a Murder 1 conviction. That interview was to stick it to the Alexander family and she was hoping a juror would break the rules and see it. She has been in scary control from the very start and this is just more of the same. The chick is crackers and she still has a plan.

Wasn't jean c doing the same at the jail yesterday! I'm here to tell it! I'm Helen and I'm tellen. She sho did run like Jane trying to catch up with the arias family lol.:floorlaugh:

Yeah I saw JVM chasing JA's kinfolk too. Looked like the big blow off to me.

I was thinking a bullet between the eyes but hanging is much cheaper! :floorlaugh:

If the crime had been committed in Utah, JA might have been executed by firing squad like Ronnie Lee Gardner. Gardner wanted the firing squad due to his Mormon background and his belief in the Mormon blood atonement. (The Mormons do not follow that any longer.) Maybe if JA screams enough about her religious rights she will get a bullet. Doubtful, but Gardner got his wish.

Ronnie Lee Gardner - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Good afternoon everyone! How are we feeling? Aggrevated, I hope!

I really think this should be quick. Easy and I expect a finding of cruelty.

Seeing as how she begged and pleaded for a 2nd degree or manslaughter deal and Juan told her to stick it in her ear, she can try to take credit for the DP all she wants. Juan sought the DP. :D

Mr. Martinez is going to be on fire today...can't wait!!

That interview is just more of her calculated plan. I originally thought she had agreed in advance thinking she would get an acquittal or manslaughter. He clearly said she had preplanned it in the event of a Murder 1 conviction. That interview was to stick it to the Alexander family and she was hoping a juror would break the rules and see it. She has been in scary control from the very start and this is just more of the same. The chick is crackers and she still has a plan.

We need to change the calculated word to the now obvious miscalculated plan.

Hi all. So it sounds like (according to MCSO) the Judge has allowed JA to wear her civillian clothes to court today.:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand