Aggravation phase #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/05/jodi-arias-doesnt-deserve-death-says-friend/

From the RadarOnLine article on Gus Searcy:

“If you play with a rattlesnake and then you get bit, then you were playing with a rattlesnake.” - Gus Searcy :scared: :stormingmad:

This guy is truly a piece of work. When it comes to rattlesnakes, it takes one to know one IMO

Please don't insult the rattlesnakes! They are already much maligned creatures, I don't think they need the adverse publicity of being compared to him.

On another note I learned JA had scheduled the interview in advance of the verdict being read. Could it be she was so sure of a not guilty verdict that she anticipated giving a "victory" speech of sorts?

Sherriff Joe did right after it was done

Ha! bet that was Sheriff Joe's way of stickin it to her! You go Joe! JA's dreaded padded cell! Remember when she whined on about that in her testimony! correction-testiphony

Whether or not Jodi accepts responsiblity for her actions, she knows that her life is somewhat out of her control now. Soon she will be forgotten. She will get tons of letters and tons of money from the outside and that will keep her occupied for a while. Freedom is gone forever AMEN!!

I think if I was found guilty of murder and knew that the rest of my life was to be spent in prison, I would be suicidal. I know that JA is a drama queen and this is part of her act.

Wonder who that psychologist might be.[/QUOTE]

Dr. Stabby Einstein, herself.

:scared:

:juanettes::juanettes::juanettes:

.....doing the death penalty dance ......
High kicking it!

I'm sure she was referring to the faked pedo letters. Juan didn't determine that they not come into evidence, a judge did. JA will never, ever stop twisting, distorting and lying. Ever.

I agree it was probably the faked pedo letters. It also could have been that the state didn't take her lawyers by the hand and show them the secret messages printed in pencil along the binder of two magazines, which she attempted to smuggle out of jail. I assume the messages were meant for Matt McCartney, who probably was helping her with the pedo accusation. She never told her lawyers what this was all about. Remember the shock on their faces when Juan brought the magazines with the messages out in court? Her lawyers had access to these items beforehand and didn't realize why they were important.

It was not the responsibility of the prosecutor to point them out to her attorneys. They have eyes, they can read. I think this is why she is twisting things around to accuse Juan of withholding evidence. She is so twisted--I hope the jury gives her what she has been asking for in her most recent interview. I hope she begs for it.

Anyone watching HLN right now.

Court guy talking to JVM says JA arranged her interview on Sunday.
I just can't believe her. I bet she thought the verdict was going to go a different way too!
It's true. The condition was she wanted an interview if she was convicted with 1st degree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand