Aggravation phase #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure hope JM plays the 45min of her interview from yesterday.
If her DT even tries in any way shape or form to fight for her to get LWOP, that video will surely be her fate.

And nope, I don't for one minute think she wishes she would die.

ETA. watching the interviewer be interview, he bought her hook line and sinker! He actually said he feels sorry for her and believed that she was truthful in her interview yesterday. WTF. Stoooooooooooooopid male.

LOL. what a maroon. if he really believes she was being sincere, he confirms my opinion of most 'reporters' these days.

Per Sheriff Dept employee "Sgt Jones" ...
JA arranged yesterdays interview with local Fox station on Monday to occur after verdict.
But ... NOW that she's under suicide watch she can no longer do anymore interviews.
That should shut her up for a while anyway!

Suicide-Gown-lg.jpg

Suicide smock. 'Nuff said!!!
icon10.gif

Read all about it.....

http://www.minncor.com/safety-products-prevention-wear-suicide-gown-and-blanket

I bet the one for the guys is pink to match their prison issued undies. :floorlaugh:

Can't Jane just leave them alone??? I'm sorry but she is just too much.

And the way she does it! She did the same in thecaseyanthony trial. She chased Baez running down the street and said. I thought we were friends lol he had her on. Iggy.

So -- a question for everyone.

Now that this is all but over, what is the next case up? Is there anything high profile that's about to start?

I can't remember where I first heard about this website. I think it was on CNN or some other magazine or website. But I am so so glad I found this place. Thanks everyone for making the last 4 months bearable.

I never realised the time phew.

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

Chris Williams@chriswnewsPer County Atty spokesperson: #JodiArias hearing should wrap today. Juan Martinez may call ME as witness. Begins @ 1pm. More to come...

Who is ME?????

It's Schuby's betrothed, Dr. Horn. I can feel Schuby's excitement from here. Hang in there, girl! It won't be long!

I wonder if she will speak to the court again during the next two phases?

It may go something like:

Manifesto/Ode to Tossed Salad.... It all started with a tree that turned into a wooden spoon.......

NONE of the links posted in OP working for me. HELP!?

I don't think she anticipated that the 'side effect' of her little television performance last night would be getting stripped down and hauled off to the rubber room. I have no doubt that she went absolutely bat **** crazy on them when they showed up to relocate her.

I think she deliberately planned it all, she made sure to say she prefers death over LWOP, she made sure to say death is the ultimate freedom, nothing she does is not calculated, she knew the jail would have to ensure she was properly looked after after making such statements,

she is fully aware of the public interest in this case, and she is hoping that one or more members of the jury may become aware of what she has said, and she is also playing to the gallery as she knows she has some supporters and she wants to keep them on side,

It seems Sheriff Arpaio stuck it to Jodi for her interview yesterday :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove