DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
4zzwvm.jpg

Danggggggggggggggggg CIVILIAN ATTIRE!!!

Btw found this:
Jodi Ann Arias, date of birth: 07/09/1980, booking number: P458434,

I don't think she anticipated that the 'side effect' of her little television performance last night would be getting stripped down and hauled off to the rubber room. I have no doubt that she went absolutely bat **** crazy on them when they showed up to relocate her.

That is the only reason she is there----she did it to herself! Her fault!!!! And think back to the razor thingy--she didn't want to go to the psych ward ---that was why she kept that little "suicide attempt" to herself....:floorlaugh:

Erin HLN ‏@ErinHLN 1m #JodiArias arrived at the courthouse via special transport due to her psychiatric condition. (She's under suicide watch.)

What just punishment (for the time being anyway) that b/c JA opened her big lying mouth yet again when she did that self serving narcissisttic TV interview and mentioned she wanted the death penalty .....
That she's now under "suicide watch" and likey housed at the jail in a small room with maybe a paper gown and nothing else.
She wasn't able to go back to her "pod mates" after trial yesterday (where she probably thinks she's a star) ... Instead all alone with her evil self last night.
No pencils or paper with which would not be allowed b/c a real suicidal patient might injure themselves with sharp pencils/etc.
Karma baby!!

**psychiatric condition my foot. lol.
JA is just plain evil and without a soul. No way would she commit suicide - she loves herself too much, and besides it would "sting" if she jabbed a pencil into her evil body.**

She'll be in Civilian attire today per a spokesperson who works in the sheriff's dept.

:floorlaugh: I was wondering when someone would comment on that. Maybe they were so scared of being in the same cell as JA their fingers were scrambled.

bbm

Maybe their ring fingers were broken. It's a very serious injury, ya know.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 46s

To follow the live tweets from Kinsey in the courtroom please follow @wildabouttrial2 for now. Having issues on main account.#JodiArias

I want to take the time to thank everyone on here for all of your support and great laughs.

Can't Jane just leave them alone??? I'm sorry but she is just too much.

Somebody grabbed JVM!!!!

At least she didn't hold them hostage like she did with Pam.. Although I still call her Barb in my mind LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member