Aggravation phase #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it? I've never seen a pic of DF's sister.

Here is the caption 'Kavonna Arias' put with that picture.

"They make her seem so morbid and sad, which couldn't be further from the truth, she always smiled, and made others smile. Here is an old pic of us before she met Travis"

It does look like DF and JA is dressed the same way she was dressed when they went on the hiking trip.

"They make her seem so morbid and sad, which couldn't be further from the truth, she always smiled, and made others smile. Here is an old pic of us before she met Travis"
So she made sure to caption it, huh? Totally bizarre. That's one weird take on JA.

I have just been nosing around the Arias Camp's blogs and facebook and twitter accounts and it seems they are all black balling the Defense Team. The Arias family is saying CKJA didn't have adequate counsel now. UNREAL! Don't cha know its the DEFENSE TEAMS fault she is a MURDERER! It never ends with this chick does it? WOW.

KN tried to get off the case and JA herself wrote the judge begging her to force him to stay on the case so dont think that will work for her.

I could be completely wrong so this is not a rhetorical question, but I thought they got one call per week?

I have a friend whose son is in prison and I THINK he has a special calling card thing that money can be put on for minutes so that they can use that to call people without calling collect? He also might just be in jail (he's been there a few years though so it might be a prison, I guess I really don't know the difference lol) But yeah, I think that is how most jails/prisons do things nowadays

MOO

ETA: and yes, I know all prisons/jails have their own rules for everything so I could be wrong, it's happened before ;)

Don't get me wrong, I don't think it is her FB account, but maybe they are using her picture. She testified for the defense. She was very young at the time ~ probably about 14 or 15 back when her and Dan, Travis and JA took a trip somewhere. I'm sure there are more pictures of that trip somewhere. I'll try and find more of that day, and see if JA is wearing the same clothes. It might not even be her, I just think it looks like her.

I don't understand why she's put to the psych ward, is it because her post-conviction interview with Troy Hayden?
I don't think the interview directly cause her to be taken to Psych ward. She and her lawyers were in chamber with the judge before this happened. I can imagine she was scolded for doing the interview, and she had a major "rage outburst" (we all know how dangerous this can be) and/or threatened to kill herself. That certainly can cause her to be transferred to psych ward.

After knowing that CKJA mentioned what the psych ward is like in the letter to RB, I don’t think she planned to act up to get into psych ward (undesirable place to be in). It happens to be an unpleasant consequence for her action.

I predict she will be back next Wednesday, all perky like nothing happened.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think it is her FB account, but maybe they are using her picture. She testified for the defense. She was very young at the time ~ probably about 14 or 15 back when her and Dan, Travis and JA took a trip somewhere. I'm sure there are more pictures of that trip somewhere. I'll try and find more of that day, and see if JA is wearing the same clothes. It might not even be her, I just think it looks like her.

that pic is in her myspace pics of her from sedona trip..i posted link above

OT: They are lifting the final piece of the WTC spire. I have chills.
I have chills but for a different reason. I'm not American so it doesn't have that awful impact for me, and I was just reading - a couple of hours ago - about the architecture of skyscrapers and I spent longer reading about this one than any of the others. For no reason. Just because.

Wonder if Jodi requires wrist and ankle restraints as well as an abdominal belt or straight jacket that is tied to the bed frame. Nevermind, she would probably enjoy that!

I am hoping that is howshe shows up in court. Maybe that is why it was called off because she was throwing a hissy fit.

Morning Sleuthers :) JA testified that she had wanted to commit suicide. She claimed she that in her old tv interview, when she said, "No jury will convict me.", she didn't mention the reason was because she was going to kill herself because she KNEW that making that comment would get her on a suicide watch, with not so nice things....paper gown, etc.
Now, in the interview after the verdict all she keeps saying is I would rather be dead, I would rather be dead, as soon as possible. She did it so she would be put on suicide watch. Just part of her plan. No question about it. She needs time to work on the details of her plan from here on out. That, and it keeps more intense attention focused on her.
Every single thing that 'happens' to her is of her own doing. She plans every single step. Count on it. There is a plan in place. For everything. She has all her contingencies worked out.

Interesting that JA would only agree to the interview if she was convicted of Murder First. I believe that is because she wanted to use her "Jedi mind-trick" of asking for the death penalty.

Wow, good point! What an evil calculating monster.

I don't think the interview directly cause her to be taken to Psych ward. She and her lawyers were in chamber with the judge before this happened. I can imagine she was scolded for doing the interview, and she had a major "rage outburst" (we all know how dangerous this can be) and/or threatened to kill herself. That certainly can cause her to be transferred to psych ward.

After knowing that CKJA mentioned what the psych ward is like in the letter to RB, I don’t think she planned to act up to get into psych ward (undesirable place to be in). It happens to be an unpleasant consequence for her action.

I predict she will be back next Wednesday, all perky like nothing happened.

JA was taken to the Psych Ward shortly after the interview with Troy, after she had visitation with her family.

I really hope that after the trial that FOX reporter tells JA he had his fingers crossed and will be broadcasting the interview she didn't want anyone to see.

Knowing Jodi, it was probably for a superficial reason, like she had a pimple or a cold sore. Just knowing she doesn't want it aired makes me want to see it to try to figure out what about it she doesn't want seen.

I could be completely wrong so this is not a rhetorical question, but I thought they got one call per week?

IIRC they have access to a phone for about 8-10 hours per day. I thought their calls had to be collect but another poster above said they could get prepaid calling cards. So I think that explains how she was able to call and leave a message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela