Aggravation phase #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because Jodi Ann has several personality disorders, imo (i. e., narcissistic, antisocial, borderline, histrionic) doesn't mean she isn't competent to stand trial. She will try to wriggle out of this, but will not be able to. Those tests are designed for people like her, and they'll catch her lies.

Little Missy is FURIOUS to be caught out, but it won't do her any good to stomp her little feet and/or bat her eyes this time!

:moo::moo::moo:

She is pizzed! She was completely humiliated in front of Travis' family. She had to let them and us know it doesn't bother her a bit if she gets the death penalty...she actually prefers it, don't ya know? Ha! It galls her no end the Alexander family is going to get the last word AND take away her profits for the rest of her miserable life. Guess what, Arias...we beat you!! You can scream your head off in a padded cell all you want. WE STILL BEAT YOU!!

I absolutely agree! She was seething angry in her after judgment interview! She will never accept responsibility for what she did. What an evil child!

I do not believe that the murderer waived the next phases to get to the DP. More likely someone called her bluff, and the crap she tried to pull yesterday backfired on her.

i'd be cool with that only if she wouldn't appeal. and i'm pretty sure it can be appealed FOR her---on her behalf----- even if she doesn't want it. is that right or not?

The appeal is automatic, regardless of whether or not she wants it. If no arguments are made, the AZ Supreme Court will still review every bit of the record to make sure there was no fundamental error.

Or, having been an AZ Supreme Court clerk after law school, let me clarify that the CLERKS will review every bit of the record...not the judges personally. ;) We really did take that job seriously, though.

Oh noooooo! Not sure what's worse...the delay or another day of increased playing of Debby Boone/Lifestyle Lift commercials on HLN...

haha. I agree! she needs to go away.

That's what I'm thinking.She wants the death penalty and to hear impact statement on tape.They will have to check her out mentally before they could let her do that.This sets her up for an appeal in her mind.I don't know if that would be allowed.While she was doing the interview she looked to me to be very proud.She doesn't like people speaking down to her like the jury did.
If Jodi does push to go straight to Death Row, goes there then mounts an appeal down the line that she wasn't in her right mind and wants to go back and have an aggravation / mitigation / penalty phase at a later date she can THEN argue that the media attention in regards to her case would taint the jury and cannot get a fair trial. Just saying. And an appeal court could commute her sentence to LWOP, or even with parole.

She may just not like her chances with this jury.

If Jodi waives her right to this next phase and asks for the death penalty and she is found to be competent, will she be able to file appeals to infinity?

This. Is. Making. Me. Crazy.

Me. too.

And I'm mad at myself for allowing this monster to affect my life. I just can't let this go until it's over, only then can I step away. Far Away. Until then, I wait, have to see it through. :banghead:

She can fire her lawyers

I am thinking she is trying to get out of hearing & the world hearing what Travis's family would say at sentencing...JMO

Can you imagine? She would melt into a puddle of water by the time they were done.

I was so sick of people calling her an "aspiring photagrapher" and "artist" we hold those words true to the heart here. JA is none of these things. She slung hash. And that's about all she will ever do.
She set up that intv on Sunday and said so; it was on HLN in one interview. So; if she did that behind their backs, that could be an issue. She has impeded justice once again.
Poor Me. I really feel that someone got ill in that court room and the ambulances were there because of her and the gurney as well......we will see. No One Else came out sick..

I hope JM is raising he// about JA being allowed to interview after verdict but then again he can use it in the next phase(s) but it is vile

Ah, finally able to get back on. I didn't go back and look. Did we break Websleuths for a bit there? Interestingly, both my email accounts went out at the same time and still aren't working. WTH?

Okay, folks, what happened? I leave with folks entering the courtroom, come back and there's a Twilight Zone thread where the Aggravation thread used to be, everybody's over here, and there is no court until the 15th. Did I do something wrong in a past life?

I believe Jodi waived her right to the next phase and want the death penalty, so judge wants her competency evaluated. Jodi knows what she did was heinous, she just wants the last word in giving herself the death penalty!

I respectfully disagree. If she wanted to kill herself she had plenty of opportunities to do so. She cut herself and it hurt..... She is too vain to hurt herself. She is looking for attention and stalling tactics and it is working. I would be giving her the blade. Get it over with Jodi.

Juan left and the family may not even have them written out yet. Besides, that would be a pretty unprecedented decision by JSS. The family of TA is entitled to stand up in court and explain their loss. In person . :twocents:

I really think they are doing a psych evaluation on Jodi after her comments yesterday and that is the extent of it. :moo:

I think you're right. I think she is throwing the mother of all fits because she's lost control.

I think the judge ought to order a central line be put into Jodi! That just might put the fear of God into her!

Okay, folks, what happened? I leave with folks entering the courtroom, come back and there's a Twilight Zone thread where the Aggravation thread used to be, everybody's over here, and there is no court until the 15th. Did I do something wrong in a past life?

The main thread is back.

We dunno why court was delayed. Seems to be a huge secret that no one is allowed to tell.

Well well, looks like JA will drag this process out, keeping the focus on herself as long as she possibly can.
Tried watching HLN but found it unbearable, "Jodi STUNNED us all by giving an interview yesterday... ,what do you think Jane?"..blah blah blah...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024