Aggravation phase #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Always the drama queen, the brat is just throwing a hissy fit 'cuz they took away her Twitter account. We knew she wouldn't go away quietly.

Shackle her wrists and ankles and give her mom a wooden spoon and about 30 minutes in a cell with her. CFJA needs a "Come to Jesus" moment!

Bringing this from another thread.

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio 1m
The State v Jodi Arias trial will resume with the aggravation phase on 5/15 at 10am. Today’s court proceedings were sealed.

BBM Wow! I wonder what the heck happened??? I guess now I'll never know. :(

Isn't this a problem that will just fix itself? Why are they watching her on suicide watch if she's going to get the death penalty? Leave her be.

THE ONLY reason she's suicidal is because she didn't get away with it. NOT because she has finally found remorse.

My friend & I were discussing that earlier today..

If they let her stay in her cell & she does successfully get her 'freedom' then her family could sue State of AZ & MCSO for wrongful death by NOT putting her on suicide watch before her penalty phase were more than likely she's get DP.

So as Taxpayers not only would we be out the est $2M on trial but probably an additional $2-4M in monetary reward! :banghead:

Jodi has been found out and no one believes her. She cant play the victim any more and has to face what she done. This must be a humiliating experience for her now to have to listen to victim impact statements of all the damage she has done and have have NO ONE to blame. She trashed Travis and he came out on top and she is a piece of evil S*it on the bottom. Maybe she really does want to die so she doesnt have to face the truth of what she did.

I'm glad to see someone say it; because I have issues with it. Huge Issues. And it DID air on HLN; that it WAS SET UP ON SUNDAY AHEAD OF TIME..

Plus, the guy Troy whatever said that he 'feels sorry' for her.....she SUCKED him in. FOOL. She made the rules and he had to follow like a good manipulated puppy dog to get the "exclusive" interview with her after the verdict, whatever the verdict would be. Was set up back in January and he had to make a pinky promise that he would not show any video/clips from their January clandestine meeting and then he would get the interview....Sorry SAP.

The reporter said he had connections at the jail. He also said when he got there, the guards were waiting for him. Someone set this thing up, it goes way beyond JA.

Probably but I'm not believing it was Sheriff Joe. Sorry Cherry but I don't agree with you about him. Jail should not be cushy and I like that he believes the same thing. He might be a media hound in some ways but I sincerely doubt he would ever engineer an interview for someone like JA. I don't think he's into doing favors for convicted prisoners.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
they should throw in a free comb with each purchase.

I mean when they took these pics for the "catalog" did the photog say, "ok now look as cray-cray as possible?"

I mean seriously where did they get these 2 from????

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...ias-sentencing-update-court-canceled-thursday

SNIPPED

Court officials said by email that Thursday's court proceedings have been sealed.
Court documents obtained by ABC15 read in part, "Ms. Arias requests that any and all victim impact evidence be presented via videotape so as to prevent any unpredictable outbursts that interfere with the rights due Ms. Arias..."

EVIL PURE EVIL..she has been convicted of 1st degree MURDER. Screw her rights

Jeffery Evan Gold just twittered:

"@jeffgoldesq: #JodiArias trial will resume with the aggravation phase on 5/15 at 10am. Today’s court proceedings were sealed."
* SEALED. Hmmmmm.

IT's a difficult read! Her sentence structure is whack. Not a prophet or a writer either! Egads.

She is completely full of ****.
I'm surprised we never heard histrionic personality disorder from any of the shrinks...

Provocative (or seductive) behavior
Relationships are considered more intimate than they actually are
Attention-seeking
Influenced easily
Speech (style) wants to impress; lacks detail
Emotional lability; shallowness
Make-up; physical appearance is used to draw attention to self
Exaggerated emotions; theatrical

My bet is that she really is waiving the rest of the proceedings and asking for the DP. Here is the way I got to my conclusion:
First, she gives her attorneys notice of her intent to waive, and that explains the "heated discussion" widely reported last night.
Then she gives the infamous FoxTV interview where she reasserts her claim of desire to have the DP over life in prison.
Next, she is given special visitation with her extended family at the prison - I read here that it was the first time she has spoken to her Mother since the start of trial. She probably informed her family of her choice at that time. Jean Cesares reported that her Mom, when leaving the jail, told her that she didn't know if she would testify or not at the mitigation because she didn't really know what was happening - but JC said it seemed like she really wanted to testify.
She was transferred to a psych ward after the family visit.
And then we have the unexpected delay until Wed. We know she would be subjected to a mandatory psych eval if she was going to waive.
Last, but not least, we heard that Martinez and TA's family were seen smiling later today after being together in a room where it sounded like they were "watching news" - so they were listening to the interview tapes from the Fox piece.

I am not sure, but all this adds up to a very believable scenario for me that she really is trying to waive the rest of the hearings and go directly to the DP. That would be great for me, since I really am against the DP, but I have no issues if someone is really asking for it!

if they try to say she's incompetent, it could take awhile, right?

I am quite certain they'll establish competency quickly, if that is part of the hold up. The threshold for competency is low. She has demonstrated as recently as last night that she is in control, intellectually. The poor family, and those poor jurors, this delay is terrible for them!

HLN is garbage. Beth Karas seems legit, though. And it's my understanding they're getting rid of her after this trial? Figures.

I guess I like Dr. Drew too.

She is completely full of ****.
I'm surprised we never heard histrionic personality disorder from any of the shrinks...

Provocative (or seductive) behavior
Relationships are considered more intimate than they actually are
Attention-seeking
Influenced easily
Speech (style) wants to impress; lacks detail
Emotional lability; shallowness
Make-up; physical appearance is used to draw attention to self
Exaggerated emotions; theatrical

JA obviously loves to edify in letters...doesn't give the other person a chance to object. I can just imagine Ryan Burns mouth falling open and thinking WTF?

Always the drama queen, the brat is just throwing a hissy fit 'cuz they took away her Twitter account. We knew she wouldn't go away quietly.

Shackle her wrists and ankles and give her mom a wooden spoon and about 30 minutes in a cell with her. CFJA needs a "Come to Jesus" moment!

That's exactly right....she's punishing everyone for losing her Twitter account.

Those poor jurors....:banghead:

Jean says Jodi is in the psych ward under suicide watch and being constantly watched.

Now I'm feeling sorry for her.

Don't. But if those thoughts creep in somehow, remember and focus on Travis Alexander. Innocent man taking a shower. Crazy Arias choses to stab his heart and then continues to stab him a total of 27 times and slits his throat from side to side nearly decapitating him. Then she choses to grab the stolen gun and shoots him in the head, after he is already dead. Just for good measure because well, that's what crazy does.

That should help rid you of those pesky manipulated thoughts!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vec416