Aggravation phase #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again it is all about JA, she does not want any of this circus to end, she loves the controling, and will play this out as long as she can, she is the center of attention!

Mitigation should go like this:

CFJA's mom: She gave me a Mother's Day card in 1996.

CFJA's dad:

CFJA's sister: she was nice to me once before school one day...well, I mean she WAS sleeping, but that's something isn't it?

CFJA's grandma: She's a good colorer. She colored me a picture once of a dead pig.

Brother: She can say nice things, but her words like honey, linger, leaving a very bitter taste. I liked her more before she hit me with that bat.

I graded all day (my eyes are so red I look like a stoner) and could only glance at WS once or twice this morning.

Question:

I thought Arias was put on suicide watch last night, and I assumed that it was in the confines of Estrella Jail.

Was she moved somewhere else last night? Was she moved somewhere else this morning?

Does anybody know?

Jodi was moved from the Estrella Jail to the Lower Buckeye jail last night after her family left, because that jail has a psych ward.

The Jails are fairly close to each other though...

I just got contract for Job in NC for June 20th Summons week of May 27th!

I'm guessing Fed case would be longer than 3 weeks just guessing..

This could screw up my contract Ackkkkkkkk!!! :stormingmad:

Oh no! Good luck Observer, maybe you won't be picked. Ask lots of questions during voir dire....I hear lawyers like to pick quiet jurors.

13-4021. Competency to be executed; definition
A. A person who is sentenced to death shall not be executed as long as he is mentally incompetent to be executed.
B. As used in this article, "mentally incompetent to be executed" means that due to a mental disease or defect a person who is sentenced to death is presently unaware that he is to be punished for the crime of murder or that he is unaware that the impending punishment for that crime is death.

Well she definitely doesn't know she is going to be executed .. she thinks she's being granted the ultimate FREEDOM!!!

She's so competent. Good.

I'm amazed that JA was allowed to send a letter to a potential witness in a capital murder case. And this from what is supposed to be one of the hardest core jails in the US?

They just said on HLN that maybe her lawyers are quitting on her. That would not surprise me one bit. But then again would they have court next Wednesday if that were the case?

I doubt they would be allowed to quit at this juncture. Plus, it would look horribly bad for them in the view of future clients to abandon a high-profile client like Miz A (the "A" can stand for anything you want it to stand for) at such a critical point.

That said, I think they should keep JA chained in a glass enclosure for the rest of the trial. I'm serious. Yes, she can be zapped by a bailiff, but we've all seen how sneaky she is. I wouldn't put it past her for a SECOND to suddenly whip around and jab one of those pencils in JW's eye (JW might want to keep those glasses on or, better yet, don a pair of safety goggles and a Kevlar body suit. JA could EASILY do something violent to her before she could be zapped.

LOL... it's not the unpredictable outbursts that worry her... it's those she knows are coming!

Originally Posted by SunnyinMO
http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region...celed-thursday

SNIPPED

Court officials said by email that Thursday's court proceedings have been sealed.
Court documents obtained by ABC15 read in part, "Ms. Arias requests that any and all victim impact evidence be presented via videotape so as to prevent any unpredictable outbursts that interfere with the rights due Ms. Arias..."

EVIL PURE EVIL..she has been convicted of 1st degree MURDER. Screw her rights

I would just pick out an interesting mental illness, Google it & write it in. But that's just me.:floorlaugh:

It's easy to get off a jury, just raise your hand and say you believe only Ragnar, god of war can judge and punish. You'll be out before lunch.

I am not buying that JW & KN did not know about the interview

don't lawyers spent time with their clients after a guilty verdict,esp in a DP case has been read?
They had to know & FJA said,the he** with you all I am doing this interview!

I have a feeling they didn't know anything about it. SHE is always in control and doesn't give a carp what anyone else wants. God, get this over soon so Jodi will NO longer be seen or heard.

suicideclothes.jpg

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
Holy cow! I'm late to the party, but had to say that I love the taco smocks! They look very functional, from a suicide prevention perspective. I thought they put them in paper gowns, but these are better.

And I really love the models! Can you imagine the audition for that ad campaign?! :floorlaugh:

"Ok models, let's see your heavily medicated expression. Channel large doses of haldol for the next photo!"

Can you imagine listing that in your model portfolio? :floorlaugh:

Can I just say how sad I am the Jodi won't be able to appear in court in the taco suit? I'm sure it's too prejudicial..but I can dream, right? ;)

Aw damn... I didn't know Buckwheat turned bad... He was always my favorite.

PS G&A Mom called his age!

Actually, I said 19. The article says he's 18, right? He unfortunately does not fit my profile, which I won't go into here for fear of offending our male posters, many of whom I like a lot.

Was this guy a Jodi supporter? Or just somebody who wanted to get some publicity?

It's easy to get off a jury, just raise your hand and say you believe only Ragnar, god of war can judge and punish. You'll be out before lunch.

well, if she's found incompetent to proceed, the trial can't continue til she's competent, right? i have never seen this happen before so i don't know for sure how it works.

""""""" i have never seen this happen before """"""""

Add it to the list of things nobody ever saw happen in court before, much less a DP Case. Some may not like to hear this, but I put a lot a blame on the Judge, aside from the circus like atmosphere In Court. I won't list everything from what was Ruled In and what was Ruled Out. Today all I thought I would have to say was WHY was the judge allowing JA in Dress mode when Rules say Prison Garb, but it turns out the judge made a huge mistake by allowing that Interview, knowing this Trial still had more phases to do. If that interview didn't take place, another thing nobody ever heard of, this wouldn't have happened. I feel for these Jurors. The Judge should have too.

Troy Hayden is an Emmy award winning journalist who serves as the solo anchor of FOX 10 News at 6 and 10pm. He joined FOX 10 in 1994.

In addition to anchoring his newscasts, Troy also frequently reports from the field. He provided months of local and Fox News Channel reports on the Jodi Arias murder trial, with several national exclusives, including interviewing Arias in her jail cell during the trial. He has also reported live from the Democratic National Convention, the launch of the space shuttle Discovery, and three Super Bowls.

troyhaydenfox10 Thank you everyone for all your kind words. I worked really hard to get the #jodiarias interview. I have more coming up i

JM said on May 3
Is Jodi a master manipulator?

updated 12:25 PM EDT, Fri May 3, 2013
Prosecutor's refrain: Jodi Arias manipulated people as well as the evidence.
"Jodi is the Epitome of a LIAR"
"Don't let Jodi Manipulate you!"

Plus it turns out the guy who interviewed her has been visiting her in jail. I googled his website.

Looking at who you see on this link, this looks pre-arranged by master manipulator and her flunkies and dupes

http://radaronline.com/category/tags/jodi-arias/

I mean when they took these pics for the "catalog" did the photog say, "ok now look as cray-cray as possible?"

I mean seriously where did they get these 2 from????

They're probably two retired corrections officers. :gasp:

In the post from ObvserverInAZ, BPD refers to Borderline Personality Disorder, not Bipolar.

FJA definitely has Borderline Personality disorder, with 2 large helpings of narcissistic disorder.

Hi, Observer in AZ, and thanks for your humane note about good people with Bipolar Disorder. As you note, Jodi's penchant for taking decisive action is what has landed in this situation. She insists on making decisions; remember, originally, she even wanted to be her own lawyer in a major homicide case. It is, I think, this blindness to reality that to some degree, has all riveted to the trial and its outcome.

Yes Christytn is right I meant Borderline..

BUT.. you could say she makes decisive action/decisions but they are not appropriate to the situation thus what drives everyone around her crazy.. In HER MIND she's livin a reality that NOBODY else is.. but she's so far gone (plus her touch of sociopathic characteristics) I don't know that any rehabilitation would help her understand or function within polite society. JMO

If Little Jodi REALLY wanted to assert herself . .

#1 Fire her attorneys
#2 Get new attorneys
#3 Go to #1

It worked for Charles Ng, psycho serial killer in California, and turned out to be the longest, most expensive trial in California history up to that time. $20,000,000 and 8 years, comes to mind, but I'm not sure.

VIDEO

[video=youtube;sdWYLu78j0Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdWYLu78j0Q[/video]

WIKI

Charles Ng - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sorry, impact statements to be video taped! This is just a motion by Nurmi to try to prevent the Alexander family from showing their emotion! To lessen the impact! What nerve, what is this? JA personal court? This Judge hopefully denies this motion. Technically they don't know if it really came from Nurmi. I don't see the state doing that. Probably came from JA. She is claiming the Alexander family made outbursts upon hearing the verdict.

We need this over, she is never going away in her requests, interviews.
I would not be surprised if she fired Nurmi about now!
Again, I ask, if the felon wants the death penalty, why does it matter what or how the Alexanders give their statement ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove