Aggravation phase #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
‏@********* 1m

HERO @zou2 <--- WENT TO THE COURTHOUSE AND GOT US THE COURT DOCS defense WANTS TO LIMIT travis family emotional impact on jury

are you f'in kidding?:stormingmad::stormingmad: :stormingmad:

this better not be allowed!!!!

I thought it was very telling that the reporter who interviewed the killer said that Jodi herself called him on Sunday and said " You can have an interview but only if it is Murder One, and it has to be right after the verdict."

So obviously that whole interview was just another manipulation.

:jail: :liar: :jail: :liar: :jail: :liar: :jail:

JA still thinks she the one in control.
Deluded evil JA.
Soon the spotlight will be off you JA, the media is already moving along to the next stories.
Your attorneys will drop you like garbage.
No one cares what you say ... and day-to-day life in prison without the attention she's been receiving will just enrage her.
Oh karma ... Love it!

I bet the judge is dealing with that silly motion by the DT to make the Alexander Family speak on videotape for their impact statements. What a crock.

How can anyone not see the cruelty after viewing those pictures? I think this jury will have no problem with this phase.

So if the Alexander family wins a civil suit against the murderer, will she be able to profit from her artwork :eyeroll: if it is sold by someone else? say her brother for example?

I don't know if someone answered this already... my computer is so slow (along with my reading skills apparently)

TIA

What I heard this morning on the radio is that Arizona's "son of sam" law has never been tested in the courts, so no one really knows how it's going to apply in this case. Some state's SoS laws have been found to be too broad-reaching. This case may be the one that determines how the SoS law applies in Arizona.

If JW has on Blue I want her to go change. Now.

i hope she is sporting that lovely green shirt :loveyou:

:floorlaugh:

CHAPTER 1 &#8722; STATUTORY DEFINITIONS
COPYRIGHT &#63193; 2011, STATE BAR OF ARIZONA 47

1.6(d) &#8722; Definition of &#8220;Especially Cruel, Heinous or Depraved&#8221;
Concerning this aggravating circumstance, all first-degree murders are to some extent heinous, cruel or depraved. However, this aggravating circumstance cannot be found to exist unless the State has proved beyond a reasonable doubt that the murder was &#8220;especially&#8221; cruel, &#8220;especially&#8221; heinous, or &#8220;especially&#8221; depraved. &#8220;Especially&#8221; means &#8220;unusually great or significant.&#8221;

The terms &#8220;especially cruel,&#8221; or &#8220;especially heinous or depraved&#8221; are considered separately; therefore, the presence of any one circumstance is sufficient to establish this aggravating circumstance. However, to find that this aggravating circumstance is proven, you must find that &#8220;especially cruel&#8221; has been proven unanimously beyond a reasonable doubt or that &#8220;especially heinous or depraved&#8221; has been proven unanimously beyond a reasonable doubt.

The term &#8220;cruel&#8221; focuses on the victim&#8217;s pain and suffering. To find that the murder was committed in an &#8220;especially cruel&#8221; manner you must find that the victim consciously suffered physical or mental pain, distress or anguish prior to death. The defendant must know or should have known that the victim would suffer.

The defense will be better off not contending this. They will only further tick this jury off. There's no question about the extreme cruelty, no matter how they try to spin it. NO WAY. Sit down and shut up. Unless JA is still calling the shots and can find a way to get a few more digs in. Always possible.

Maybe she will wear her Girl Scout outfit for the 4th-5th time.

Is the Murderer Jodi Arias throwing a temper tantrum or something?

Grandma is back in her wheel chair for court. And of course she was wheeled right through the front in that wheel chair instead of using other entrances since the media seems to "bother" them so much when they are approached. Wonder if they will wear ribbons today. Sorry but I think these actions are pathetic MOO.

That was Jean Cesares. And she said " what?...would they have called each other to plan it out? Of course not...it is just coincidental..."

Umm...Jean...the DT is responsible for getting Jodi clothing to the jail for her wear each day. It is more than a coinky-dink.

I think Willmott did that to try and make the jury associate them together, and their positive feelings about the defense attorney would rub off on Jodi...but the OPPOSITE Happened. JMO

well, it's JEAN. the same jean who reported so positively 'THERE'S DISSENSION ON THIS JURY!!!!'

how does she have a job? how does JVM have her own show???

these are just a couple of the mysteries i can't figure out.

JVM's voice is almost as grating as that TV dance show judge who screams. Ugh!

:toast::toast:Seque.....
....now every day at five i'll be virtually toasting justice with you....:seeya:

:toast: :loveyou: Basilcat!!!!
Ill be around the the other crazy nutjob lady trial too!!! AS
:scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads