Aggravation phase #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like Jodi's manipulation skills have worked again in her favor...............

..................for today.

crazy is as crazy does.

Ridiculous!

Sorry MOO MOO and MOO but Jodi knock it off! She has full control of her council. She must have acted out in a way that she need a full evaluation for including last night. She does NOT want to face this day. I have felt from day 1 Victim Impact day would be her most hated day and she would do anything to not have to face it.

Her own DT tried to get the Victim Impact statements available to them before they would be allowed. Jodi dragging this out even more. She is the biggest chicken on the planet, refuses to face what she has done and have those who she feels are above her speak down to her (the family).

This poor family. Now they have to go home, then come all the way back in a week. For crying out loud! They were prepared, they sat there in the court ready to go.

I do not believe that this has to do with needing people to speak for Jodi. Experts or not being prepared. They had to prepare for this day. This has to be a manipulation by Jodi. She probably threw the biggest tantrum ever.

HLN is saying she could fire her lawyers

Or they could quit saying they can't control their client

HLN reporting emergency vehicles (firetrucks, ambulance) at courthouse...JVM was told "not everything is about JA"....

They just said on HLN that maybe her lawyers are quitting on her. That would not surprise me one bit. But then again would they have court next Wednesday if that were the case?

OMG, just unbelievable. Did anyone just hear what the TH on Vinnie's show just said as to the 2 possible reasons to delay court until next Wednesday. SHE IS A VIPER from he**, I just knew she was going to pull another stunt and if it's the Attorney carp :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Ridiculous!

Sorry MOO MOO and MOO but Jodi knock it off! She has full control of her council. She must have acted out in a way that she need a full evaluation for including last night. She does NOT want to face this day. I have felt from day 1 Victim Impact day would be her most hated day and she would do anything to not have to face it.

Her own DT tried to get the Victim Impact statements available to them before they would be allowed. Jodi dragging this out even more. She is the biggest chicken on the planet, refuses to face what she has done and have those who she feels are above her speak down to her (the family).

This poor family. Now they have to go home, then come all the way back in a week. For crying out loud! They were prepared, they sat there in the court ready to go.

I do not believe that this has to do with needing people to speak for Jodi. Experts or not being prepared. They had to prepare for this day. This has to be a manipulation by Jodi. She probably threw the biggest tantrum ever.

why didn't anyone know this was happening before 1 pm is my question?

the evaluation is the only reason i can see for a WEEK delay. did her lawyers quit? did she fire them? even then, the 'week' thing makes me think this is about her getting a full psych evaluation done before they resume.

in ANY case, it's HER being HER, jacking with the court, with the family, and with the JURY. she couldn't care LESS how long this drags out.

she's got no plans, after all. this is her 'show.'

GOD, i hate this B****!

JA fully lucid? We got a problem Houston.
JA try a fast one like jump off a chair?

Let's try to remember that it's reasons like this that donations are needed so badly. Once again they have to travel all the way back home. They have to come back. More time has been added before they can go home and get back to work.

Another week of needed funds have been added for this family. If there is anyway you can donate to them please do so. You can follow the link in my sig. It's a site made by one of Travis' sister and there is a donation link there. You can also visit the State vs Jodi Arias facebook page, there is donation information there. Let's help this family with the needs that are coming up now becuase once again Jodi is dragging her feet.

Turn a bad day good by doing something good.

Nobody coming out of the court room, both family's, jurors and both the DT and Pros. This is strange. Wow

WTH is going on?????? I wonder if they are still having the proceedings but not allowing media to cover it????

Apparently no one is leaving the Courtroom.

Jean says the Jury has not come out

And, the lawyers and Jodi's family have not come out

Why the heck would the jury still be in there? With the families? per Jean C.

Something weird is going on. I wonder if they are planning to ask for DP, forget the aggravation phase?

They had a bomb threat on the courthouse today, but they caught the perp in a nearby motel. He had guns and ammo and said he wouldn't be taken alive, but they got him, no one hurt. I saw Arpaio interview somewhere ..

why didn't anyone know this was happening before 1 pm is my question?

the evaluation is the only reason i can see for a WEEK delay. did her lawyers quit? did she fire them? even then, the 'week' thing makes me think this is about her getting a full psych evaluation done before they resume.

in ANY case, it's HER being HER, jacking with the court, with the family, and with the JURY. she couldn't care LESS how long this drags out.

she's got no plans, after all. this is her 'show.'

GOD, i hate this B****!

That's why I think (short of outright refusal, a meltdown. or a suicide threat/attempt right before court time) the evaluation for suicidal issues doesn't make sense.

Is there a Jupiter or Neptune time?

I have been scouring the web and I could not find JAs time of birth anywhere. So, like Tuba, I had to "plug in" times and by a process of elimination, work until I composed a chart that "made sense" -- accurate birth times are crucial, even down to the minute, things can change.

So, I don't know how to answer your question other than that, sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove