Aggravation phase #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My day has been insane. Kyle was in constant pain. His surgeon ordered x-rays be taken because he has not been in pain since he started chemo. Sooo I have not been able to read anything.

Can someone sum this up for me? She is on suicidal watch :rolls eyes: so therefore court was cancelled? So this is still running the show? WTF?! What a conniving little b**tch!

O/T......thank you ALL for the well wishes, you will never know how much they mean to me.

Just want to pass along my ptayers for you and your little boy.

Must just be because it's not listed in the DVM. Only the symptoms, right?

Hi Justice, you are correct that the terms psychopath and sociopath are not in the DSM IV. The terms are descriptors for lay people, but they fall, generally speaking, into the diagnosis of Anti-Social Personality Disorder

Oh hey this is a bright light. Apparently the process is moving forward with or without her.

The aggravation phase will go forward even if she is still hold up in her padded room with her pacifier.

I think they are saying if she can't be there Wednesday her loss, she'll miss a great presentation of her handy work and the Jury will then deliberate her fate.

Then, why didn't they go ahead and do it today? Don't get it. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/images/smilies/dunno.gif

Unless she agrees to fast track her journey to the needle, I think some of you are overly optimistic about how much time Jodi will spend on Arizona's death row. I know that the average stay between sentence and execution is 12 years, however only men have been executed in Arizona since capital punishment was reinstated in 1976. I wouldn't necessarily use it as a barometer for female prisoners. One of the State's three female inmates (the one whose conviction was recently overturned on appeal, and now Arizona is appealing to the US Supreme Court) has been there for 23 years. Pointing this out only as a reality check. There is no way JA won't take advantage of every opportunity to appeal her conviction and/or sentence. And while she is too much of a coward to face the Alexanders in person during the victim impact statement proceedings (suck it up Jodi, you won't get your way), prison will further harden and reinforce her blame everyone else mentality. I think she'll find tremendous satisfaction--make that completely enjoy--knowing that it could be decades before she is put to death. When she comes to her senses, she may legitimately want the DP because in her sick and twisted mind it feeds her victimology and also allows her to stick it to the Alexanders time and time again. JMO.

I'm really behind reading posts so someone else may have voiced the same opinion, but the first thing I thought of when they reported she was on suicide watch because of what she said in the interview, I thought Arpaio had just used that as an excuse to keep her from giving any other interviews.

Maybe she really did have a break or something, but I still think it's some kind of manipulation.

I am voting manipulation....

and I would bet Jodi Arias' life on it!

:D

Hey, no matter how long it takes, no matter which jail facility she is in, it really doesn't matter. She is CONVICTED!!

It is all downhill from here on for her. She can say whatever she wants, about whomever she wants.

The bottom line is that she was CONVICTED of Premeditated Murder in the First Degree.

Buh-bye, Jodi. Your life is OVER.

Yep, and not only that, JA may have purposely created the argument with her attorneys knowing full well that would distract them away 'cause she had that interview all lined up. Distract, divide, conquer......yep.

OH how TRUE!!! Of course, she needed a window!! Wow ..

I find it rather ironic that after having spent the better part of three days down in the basement of the courthouse with no contact, no writing instruments and nothing but four walls, that the murderer is now on suicide protocol. This is exactly why I want her to go to death row - she can't deal with herself, she can't manage to function without others to control or manipulate. Send her to death row and let her deal with no one but herself everyday. She can't handle it. Keep her on death row forever works for me.

JA = Fear of abandonment and being alone is the worst thing in the world for her per her dx.

But I think Troy better watch himself...I think Nurmi is out and she is claiming she "trusts" Troy, feeding his ego...I just think he is her next target.

They have "secrets"....:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Pen-pals.

Oh, you'd bet he better watch out. Whisperer is right -- talking to someone like this is asking for trouble. You can know she's dangerous, but a normal person is incapable of realizing that they do not have boundaries and will stop at nothing to achieve their ends. Truly malevolent.

Ok now this is a legitimate question, not meant with any ounce of sarcasm at all.

Jodi Ann Arias was convicted of 1st Degree Murder with Premeditation. She will never in her life get out of prison, she is there forever, either Life or about a decade before they put her to Death by lethal injection. So she is not coming out, not free, never.

Why would they act upon any suicide ideation of hers? Move her, monitor her etc. How about put her in her cell. What's the worst that will happen? She kills herself?

And?

(I would think the Warden would be thinking, ok Room at the Inn, Cell block 7)

Liability/lawsuits MOO

Yep, and not only that, JA may have purposely created the argument with her attorneys knowing full well that would distract them away 'cause she had that interview all lined up. Distract, divide, conquer......yep.

Scathingly Brilliant! Yes, she is just that manipulative.

I'm really behind reading posts so someone else may have voiced the same opinion, but the first thing I thought of when they reported she was on suicide watch because of what she said in the interview, I thought Arpaio had just used that as an excuse to keep her from giving any other interviews.

Maybe she really did have a break or something, but I still think it's some kind of manipulation.

I thought the same thing....At least he could legally shut her up for a while.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I mean when they took these pics for the "catalog" did the photog say, "ok now look as cray-cray as possible?"

I mean seriously where did they get these 2 from????

OMGarsh How humiliating it would be to have to actually wear one of these contraptions. I bet JA wishes she never left California. Who would have thunk she would have to give up her green blouse for this blue smurf outfit.
Wish they'd make her wear it to court next Wednesday. I think the two posing for the picture look like zombies.

Then, why didn't they go ahead and do it today? Don't get it. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/images/smilies/dunno.gif
Cooling off period if it's true that she went off in front of the judge today and also had it out with her attorneys yesterday after the verdict was handed down. Multiple reports that Dr. Horn wasn't available Monday or Tuesday, so aggravation was pushed to Wednesday. We may have seen an earlier start day if he had been available.

One thing that really stood out to me during that post verdict interview was that she said twice that she knew what happened. I guess that means the fog has finally lifted.

Oh, I cannot tell you how much I LOVE this post! :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member