Aggravation phase #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Jodi admitting perjury?
Heck no! She's sticking to her story. Told her good buddy Troy that she couldn't look the Alexanders in the eye because Travis's siblings remind her of the man who abused her.

Then, why didn't they go ahead and do it today? Don't get it. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/images/smilies/dunno.gif

Could be the Motion the Defense wants heard first? the one of no victim impact in person, video only? Maybe Nurmi sprung it on the Judge when they got there, and maybe Jodi is doing a pow wow with the Judge over skipping aggregation and give her the Death Sentence?

I think Jodi does not want to be "sentenced" by this Jury, she wants to call her own sentence.

i wish she'd decide to represent herself again.

how cuckoo would THAT be to watch?

About as cuckoo as saying she wanted to climb into other people's bodies to answer Juan's bullying questions! :facepalm:

Ok now this is a legitimate question, not meant with any ounce of sarcasm at all.

Jodi Ann Arias was convicted of 1st Degree Murder with Premeditation. She will never in her life get out of prison, she is there forever, either Life or about a decade before they put her to Death by lethal injection. So she is not coming out, not free, never.

Why would they act upon any suicide ideation of hers? Move her, monitor her etc. How about put her in her cell. What's the worst that will happen? She kills herself?

And?

(I would think the Warden would be thinking, ok Room at the Inn, Cell block 7)

To avoid a wrongful death lawsuit is why IMO. I think its a hoot actually. Little felon who cried wolf is getting what she deserves. What a wonderful chance for all of her of her disorders to be documented without the dt objecting. I bet she's restrained as we speakyou and raging.

Agreed - but, I seriously doubt she's going to be successful at that, don't you? This jury has too much invested in this trial to let anything happen to keep them from seeing it through to the end. They have to be totally worn out with her antics and lies.

I feel confident that she will receive the DP that she so desperately wants. :facepalm: This jury will give her wings to that ultimate freedom she spoke about. :seeya:

imho

Yes, but she probably doesn't realize that it won't happen for 20 years.

Oh, you'd bet he better watch out. Whisperer is right -- talking to someone like this is asking for trouble. You can know she's dangerous, but a normal person is incapable of realizing that they do not have boundaries and will stop at nothing to achieve their ends. Truly malevolent.

He's too busy getting his ego stroked at the moment...and she got that soft sexy voice going. I wonder just how MANY conversations they have had. Bet we would be shocked.

JA always lining up her next "boys".

Unless she agrees to fast track her journey to the needle, I think some of you are overly optimistic about how much time Jodi will spend on Arizona's death row. I know that the average stay between sentence and execution is 12 years, however only men have been executed in Arizona since capital punishment was reinstated in 1976. I wouldn't necessarily use it as a barometer for female prisoners. One of the State's three female inmates (the one whose conviction was recently overturned on appeal, and now Arizona is appealing to the US Supreme Court) has been there for 23 years. Pointing this out only as a reality check. There is no way JA won't take advantage of every opportunity to appeal her conviction and/or sentence. And while she is too much of a coward to face the Alexanders in person during the victim impact statement proceedings (suck it up Jodi, you won't get your way), prison will further harden and reinforce her blame everyone else mentality. I think she'll find tremendous satisfaction--make that completely enjoy--knowing that it could be decades before she is put to death. When she comes to her senses, she may legitimately want the DP because in her sick and twisted mind it feeds her victimology and also allows her to stick it to the Alexanders time and time again. JMO.

BBM - Jodi does NOT want death. She wants to continue to control people and she will be able to do that while in prison. Because of her personality disorder, she is unable to accept a jury's decision on what happens to her. Remember, she is in total control still.....In her mind. She deserves to be on Death Row no matter how long it takes IMO.

Convicted killer Jodi Arais. CFJA is for felon.

My vote is for FJA! felon of course for the F word :D as we did with Casey Anthony when she became F CA .. and of course that first letter means felon!? ;)

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I think we should set up a "JODI TALKS FOR TRAVIS FUND". For every sentence she utters from now until she is locked up, we should all contribute a set amount to be given to TA's family or a fund that they select. We should have a separate thread where we write out all her silly sentences and count...

Maybe that might shut her up?

moo

Every time she utters the word Travis she gets electrocuted. I'll pay up.

i think we should set up a "jodi talks for travis fund". For every sentence she utters from now until she is locked up, we should all contribute a set amount to be given to ta's family or a fund that they select. We should have a separate thread where we write out all her silly sentences and count...

Maybe that might shut her up?

Moo

brilliant

My day has been insane. Kyle was in constant pain. His surgeon ordered x-rays be taken because he has not been in pain since he started chemo. Sooo I have not been able to read anything.

Can someone sum this up for me? She is on suicidal watch :rolls eyes: so therefore court was cancelled? So this is still running the show? WTF?! What a conniving little b**tch!

O/T......thank you ALL for the well wishes, you will never know how much they mean to me.

Prayers for Kyle and for you my dear! I am wishing a night of peaceful sleep for him.

OK I'm loving this thought:

So Jodi and her team have a huge blow out after the conviction .. THEY LEAVE .. and unbeknownst to them she goes ahead with this INTERVIEW which they had no idea about until they got back to the office and saw it on the MEDIA like everybody else!

Can you imagine the FURY?

I wonder if anyone asked Nurmi how that made him feeeeeeeeeeeeeel

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, Kirk. When Ms. Arias was shouting at you, did she call you a three hole wonder?

:websleuther:

Cooling off period if it's true that she went off in front of the judge today and also had it out with her attorneys yesterday after the verdict was handed down. Multiple reports that Dr. Horn wasn't available Monday or Tuesday, so aggravation was pushed to Wednesday. We may have seen an earlier start day if he had been available.

I don't care if she had a hissy fit. She should have been restrained. Court should have proceeded as scheduled. I am sick of the concessions made to this pain in the A$$.

Did Arias even make it to the courthouse today? This is confusing. Was she transported there?

One thing that really stood out to me during that post verdict interview was that she said twice that she knew what happened. I guess that means the fog has finally lifted.

Oh I hope Juan can present that to the jury even if it is sustained

BBM: Yep ... "eat crow" -- LOL ! The Queen Bee has been telling all her buddies at :jail: the same bs she's been spouting for years : "no jury would ever convict me" ...

She is an evil thing and she is enjoying every freakin' second of the attention she is receiving right now ...

:waitasec: Want to see Jodi really go nutso ? Give her NO attention -- NO media coverage -- NOTHING !

:moo:

Something to be said for eating crow: Be careful not to choke on the feathers...

He's too busy getting his ego stroked at the moment...and she got that soft sexy voice going. I wonder just how MANY conversations they have had. Bet we would be shocked.

Look out Dr. Drew. She's coming for you next. You have proven yourself to be "understanding" and "compassionate." She'll like that! :twocents:

You know, I am a man, and I just do not get the appeal. I really don't. The last thing I think of when I look at her is anything sexual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela