Aggravation phase #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I absolutely cannot wait to watch the witch have to sit there and listen to the A family completely describe TA in the most wonderful terms and her just the opposite!!!

This is what she cannot tolerate in the least bit and she's going to go ballistic.

What fun!!! And I hope they know how awful this is going to be for her.

:stormingmad:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I am literally laughing so hard I'm crying. You started this with your nuclear marsupials.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Same I've been laughing my head off for the last few pages of this thread!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Are you from Klamath Falls, Janx?

No, but I'm aware of the culture, unrealistic expectations, and realities that *took root* there. Me, I now live in New Mexico.

:floorlaugh:

You can grow flowers in the desert, but you have to do so with an amount of available water that does not trash the rest of the environment.

Jodi's Yreka environment reminded me of that region.

Exactly. She is a shade of normal...the long time verified nurses with Gyn/OB experience have said its normal. Let's leave it at that.
If it keeps up I will have to watch ear lavage/ear wax removal videos on YouTube to get her pictures out of my mind.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Ear lavage? Tame, IMO. I rather enjoyed watching a vet lance a cow abcess on YouTube or a Bot Fly removal. I live in cow land Texas, so there is that. LOL!

Maybe they did have to stun JA today? Darn, we missed that. gar

That would make a statement like "hope the jury didn't see that" even more loaded.

Ahhh, I'm basking in the image.

Seriously, I am laughing at Jodi's temper tantrum. Glad to know she is so upset about her well-deserved verdict!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Same I've been laughing my head off for the last few pages of this thread!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Boing...Boing...Boing...:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I think putting on suicide watch is different than psych ward. Is she trying to play the "I need treatment not sentence" game here?

Do you know how inmates are treated or where in Maricopa County when put on suicide watch? I don't. Thanks in advance. :seeya:

BTW... everybody on here tonight has completely lost their minds. :floorlaugh:

I am laughing my butt off at the last several pages.

How do I know we're all going to end up in TO.

Do you know how inmates are treated or where in Maricopa County when put on suicide watch? I don't. Thanks in advance. :seeya:

They are given a loaded-nine, locked in and watched trough the window.

BTW... everybody on here tonight has completely lost their minds. :floorlaugh:

I am laughing my butt off at the last several pages.

How do I know we're all going to end up in TO.

On that note....goodnight everyone!! Sweet dreams.

Dr. Drew needs a psychiatrist. Really.
I have to shake my head at him. He gets so worked up. I bet his poor patients are left feeling like they have to comfort him. He needs to take a vacation. Or a Xanax.

And a clue!

I'm so tired of waiting for him to catch up to everyone else.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cooling off period if it's true that she went off in front of the judge today and also had it out with her attorneys yesterday after the verdict was handed down. Multiple reports that Dr. Horn wasn't available Monday or Tuesday, so aggravation was pushed to Wednesday. We may have seen an earlier start day if he had been available.

So she has to be on suicide watch for a total of 6 days up to that point? And it's true they give her nothing but paper clothes?

also this:
#abc15 cam mics catch #jodiarias family whispers after court canceled :"I hope none of the jurors saw that" "Yep" replies 2nd "Wow" says 1st

so something happened at the courthouse that her family doesn't want the jury to have seen? That;s what it sounds like to me...

I wonder if she said something or did something or obscene gestured towards Travis's family? Didn't someone say they left the courthouse in tears?
:notgood:

I think putting on suicide watch is different than psych ward. Is she trying to play the "I need treatment not sentence" game here?

no. suicide is a psychiatric gesture and she must be in a psych ward to get the proper monitoring. Just likeeps any non- criminal who is threatening suicide must be assesed in a psych setting at least.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member